Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Servos pick from the pool of normal penises, someone will have to make a penis specific to servos for it to become available. Same with any other type of penis. DD is solely limited by the communities imagination and willingness to get over themselves and make some DD things already.
Their imaginations seem to be stuck on vampires.. I mean a decent werewolf mod just came out recently, so I dunno, the Sims 4 seemed to attact less imagination than prior games, the Sims 2 really had some great imaginative mods made for it, while the Sims 4 so far has been a fashion show.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
help! i keep getting error 123, and it wont let me run my saves with s4cl installed!
Very unlikely to be caused by S4CL.
Looks more like the lot you are trying to load into may not be a valid Venue Type? I can probably issue a fix for this seemingly vanilla bug, but it probably won't solve the root of the problem, which is unknown.
Where can I find a realistic tounge for DD?
You could probably find some on Loverslab probably. I think Noir has one, but it is locked being their patreon.
Their imaginations seem to be stuck on vampires.. I mean a decent werewolf mod just came out recently, so I dunno, the Sims 4 seemed to attact less imagination than prior games, the Sims 2 really had some great imaginative mods made for it, while the Sims 4 so far has been a fashion show.
The Sims 4 players are also dumber and more reserved than in previous games. Just look at how the community treats my mods, even though the same contents of my mods existed in previous games (They weren't my mods in those games, but you get the point)

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
The Sims 4 players are also dumber and more reserved than in previous games. Just look at how the community treats my mods, even though the same contents of my mods existed in previous games (They weren't my mods in those games, but you get the point)
The politics in the Sims modding community have always been all over the place. I never quite understood it. Kinkyworld for the Sims 3 got away with a lot that wasn't tolerated by most sites when it came to the Sims 2. And now these days, some are overly moral in regards to DD on LL, despite LL having tons of rape mods for Fallout and ES games. It was just really weird to me that there was this different set of rules for the SIms, and then I came across the game site I linked below. While I know you and Turbo aren't best buds, it refers to Wicked Whims as being cancerous to the game not because of who made it but what it adds, so he'd say the same about DD, if not worse. The US is headed towards the conservative 50's again, so there can be an attack on adult gaming... hard to say. Right now they're busy going after Roe/Wade and premarital sex.

Last edited:

Gatya1020

Feb 15, 2021
WW will cause lag no matter what specs you use while using any of my mods.
Not having any lag on my end, and i run both WW and DD, Sacrificals mods adds extra time to the loading screen, but thats it, am running with 24GB's of RAM thanks to a game that is 4/10ths of my 1TB harddrive(ARK), but no issues, is more fun with more options, just ask Yu Hart(if you fail to know Yu Hart then you fail in life!).

Rape animation?
Savaccini has force/rape animations with a few involving handcuffs and guns.

Lupobianco has few animations but still is something.

MSWD is new but has a good list of forced sex.

AOS has rape animations, its an older pack but still ok.

While it is a little on the odd side, Alonely has some forced sex with bestiality and tentacles.

FausTTerM's offers some forced animations and tentacle rape as well, including couple threesomes.

There was one other one but its gone from the downloads page, i hope this list helps.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Not having any lag on my end, and i run both WW and DD, Sacrificals mods adds extra time to the loading screen, but thats it, am running with 24GB's of RAM thanks to a game that is 4/10ths of my 1TB harddrive(ARK), but no issues, is more fun with more options, just ask Yu Hart(if you fail to know Yu Hart then you fail in life!).
With WW and DD, I found where the lag was coming while playing, it was the gardener. I noticed it was happening around 9:30am in the game, and I started zooming around the lot when it happened, and I noticed the gardener was always near the mailbox when it did happen. The minute I cancelled the gardening service, the lag in the game went away. It looks like when the gardener says, "it looks like you don't need my services today... blah blah", for some reason something in the script causes a hang up. So once the game is loaded, I no longer have lag, but the load times with 20 gigs of ram, the load times Ihad down to 25 seconds with just either DD or WW, with both it can be 2-4 minutes, it depends on how many sims are are traveling or living on whatever lot I'm loading. Its not horrible, I mean I do multi task and jump from the game to a forum or whatever while it does load.

As for gardening, I just have Patchy do it all now,. Like I'm going to have my Sims do it, I'm a Californian, very few Californians do their own yard work.. Hell, a lot of Californians aren't even washing their cars themselves anymore, they have some door dash like thing where two people in a van come to the house, wash all the cars, get a tip, and leave. Yeah, I think people are starting to get a little too lazy... but whatever.

lilycreatesstuff

Jun 5, 2022
hi!! i can't for the life of me find any of the traits? where are they? i have the kinky module installed and its not letting me perform actions bc it says i need a certain trait

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
hi!! i can't for the life of me find any of the traits? where are they? i have the kinky module installed and its not letting me perform actions bc it says i need a certain trait
Add Traits via SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Devious Desires -> Traits -> Add -> Add XYZ

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
You'd be the first one to not experience lag then.
He said his load times were longer, which is what I'm seeing. The lag seems to be intermittent, maybe he just hasn't encountered it yet, but its there. As for WW, I stopped updating Sims 4 in March, and Turbo tends to drop support for earlier patches sooner or later, so soon I won't be able to update anymore anyways, and at that time I'm just going to toss it. I don't want EA to touch my game again until they finalize the 4th and move to the 5th. Which I really wish they'd do like now. They milked what they can out of 4, they need to move on. Its obvious they wont add werewolves at this point, and that mod does a better job than they would have anyways.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
He said his load times were longer, which is what I'm seeing. The lag seems to be intermittent, maybe he just hasn't encountered it yet, but its there. As for WW, I stopped updating Sims 4 in March, and Turbo tends to drop support for earlier patches sooner or later, so soon I won't be able to update anymore anyways, and at that time I'm just going to toss it. I don't want EA to touch my game again until they finalize the 4th and move to the 5th. Which I really wish they'd do like now. They milked what they can out of 4, they need to move on. Its obvious they wont add werewolves at this point, and that mod does a better job than they would have anyways.
They actually are adding werewolves, they have a game pack for it on origin right now.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
They actually are adding werewolves, they have a game pack for it on origin right now.
Talk about waiting until the end to do something worthwhile. I just watched the trailer, still may not be worth it, they made them look like "werefoxes". But maybe, just maybe, the guy who does the cool mod will put his mod on top of what they've done, I mean those "werefoxes" will have to be changed, they look awful. I always forget the game is meant for children because of the mods made for it, I mean that trailer is sooo Disney.

Last edited:

Gatya1020

Feb 15, 2021
Talk about waiting until the end to do something worthwhile. I just watched the trailer, still may not be worth it, they made them look like "werefoxes". But maybe, just maybe, the guy who does the cool mod will put his mod on top of what they've done, I mean those "werefoxes" will have to be changed, they look awful. I always forget the game is meant for children because of the mods made for it, I mean that trailer is sooo Disney.
I was using a werewolf mod but removed it after learning about the werewolf DLC, plus side is they look better then TS3's werewolf that looks more like a wolfman or a hairy sim.

About the lag, it is little to none, i use good parts, no "office" parts, if something happens i replace old parts with new and upgrade it,

Also with werewolves, would that be a new fetish added to DD and is werewolf sex bestiality or yiff?

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Also with werewolves, would that be a new fetish added to DD and is werewolf sex bestiality or yiff?
Was this the werewolf mod you were using?

Its pretty solid.. But we'll see about the werefoxes, I'm sure someone will do a default replacement for the head sculpt, shouldn't be too difficult, the bodies seem to still be the Sims default bodies with a fur overlay, so noir's penis mod should still work fine. As for bestiality, it wouldn't be seen as bestiality, so even Turbo will be free to make werewolf stuff for the add on since it won't violate Paetron's rules, and many animators who are against bestiality will make some werewolf animations. But again, I have to cross my fingers that Codex is still around, and that someone can mod the head a bit to look more like a werewolf. I'll go legit once EA hands Sims 4 over to GOG, but I don't think they will. Its just too much DRM, makes GTA IV which was chock full of DRM look tame by comparison.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Well, I didn't say they were GOOD werewolves. :LOL:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Well, I didn't say they were GOOD werewolves. :LOL:
Well, you didn't have to, its Maxis. They handled the vampire thing rather well, kind of went more with the Rice thing than Stoker, but at least they don't sparkle in the sun, they actually start to burn. Maybe the werewolf thing won't be too bad when it comes to abilities, its just look. And who knows, maybe the heads can be adjusted to look more wolf like in cas without even needing a mod. Turbo said something about "extra holes" when it comes to the add on, no clue what he's going on about by holes, actually I don't understand a lot of what he said regarding the add on. He went on about new bodies and new holes, when all I see is the default sims body with the head of a fox...

Danragon02

Sep 28, 2020
Hey, ColonolNutty, I have a question that has been bugging me for days: May I ask if there will be improvements on milking other than planned features? Specifically, the gameplay of milking, because it's not detail enough for me to start a dairy farmer story.

I feel that the gameplay of milking could be improved by A: The standardization of milking equipments, which I have a hard time to tell who's creation actually provides milking function and B: The division between Homestyle milking for hobbyists and Industrial milking for hucow ranchers.

The current state of milking is what I would call "Homestyle Milking", which you extract milk/cum with portable device and animations related to hands-on milking. For ranchers who want to go professional, it would be great to have the requirement of milking machines, storage vats and bottling machine (modified from cupcake factory) for pasteurizing and bottling before they search for suitable candidates and supplemental drugs.

Reactions: chanwa

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, I'd like to ask how the pregnancy works. Using the global settings I've set the following:
  • Enable Pregnancy: true
  • Require Cum Inside: false
  • Pregnancy Chance (Vagina): 100.0%
  • Pregnancy Chance (Anus): 100.0%
  • Pregnancy Chance (Mouth): 100.0%
However, I can't seem to get the other Sim pregnant even when marked for pregnancy. I was checking the pregnancy flag using the MCC after the sex. The vanilla "Try for baby" action does work.

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hi, I'd like to ask how the pregnancy works. Using the global settings I've set the following:
  • Enable Pregnancy: true
  • Require Cum Inside: false
  • Pregnancy Chance (Vagina): 100.0%
  • Pregnancy Chance (Anus): 100.0%
  • Pregnancy Chance (Mouth): 100.0%
However, I can't seem to get the other Sim pregnant even when marked for pregnancy. I was checking the pregnancy flag using the MCC after the sex. The vanilla "Try for baby" action does work.
Cum Levels are probably why

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes