Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

DeeksLAPD

Jan 7, 2020
hi just thought I let you know the new version of wickedwhims is bringing up this error after removing all files i could think off and removed your mod and found it fixed the problem I don't know what turbo has done to his programs but it does not like yours the game still works but causes visual problems I have attach a picture for you to see the error

Reactions: catk1717

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
hi just thought I let you know the new version of wickedwhims is bringing up this error after removing all files i could think off and removed your mod and found it fixed the problem I don't know what turbo has done to his programs but it does not like yours the game still works but causes visual problems I have attach a picture for you to see the error
Just give up on WW, Turbo is forcing people to pick one or the other, and WW is trash compared to DD.

Dec 28, 2017
I need help!

After I re-installed the game and new downloaded my mods ..also DD .... I can't find the Host Station for the Brothel... i can buy the brothel and i can manage the brothel etc. but i can't find the Host Station (the Heart for the Brothel -.-)
And before asking: I have installed all DLC that i need ..... and befor the re-install of the Game the Host Station was in the Build System and the Brothel was just working?"

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Cum Levels are probably why
I'm not sure I understand. I've checked the link and tried to look around Sim menu but found no reference to "cum levels". Is there anywhere I check the exact value?

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I'm not sure I understand. I've checked the link and tried to look around Sim menu but found no reference to "cum levels". Is there anywhere I check the exact value?
When you click on your sim and get the option tree, there should be an option that says "info", if you hover your mouse pointer over info, you don't click on it, just hover, it should give you their arousal level and cum level.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I need help!

After I re-installed the game and new downloaded my mods ..also DD .... I can't find the Host Station for the Brothel... i can buy the brothel and i can manage the brothel etc. but i can't find the Host Station (the Heart for the Brothel -.-)
And before asking: I have installed all DLC that i need ..... and befor the re-install of the Game the Host Station was in the Build System and the Brothel was just working?"
In the build menu you can search for host. So there should just pop up. But I think only if you have the Dine Out DLC.

Gatya1020

Feb 15, 2021
Was this the werewolf mod you were using?

Yes it is.

Well, I didn't say they were GOOD werewolves. :LOL:
Better then the TS3 wolfmen style ones, just being hairy is not enough.

When you click on your sim and get the option tree, there should be an option that says "info", if you hover your mouse pointer over info, you don't click on it, just hover, it should give you their arousal level and cum level.
I know there is something in either the arousal settings or the pregnancy settings if your wanting to change cum production, could be wrong, also helps if you have the upgraded cum producer trait that sorts out the breeders from the basics, pair with the big dick problems mod and you will have a big dicked sim who wont only steal the wife but make the husband feel small dick shame.

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
ColonolNutty

I really want to see the "incest" feature harder and more intense in the future - and to be more precise, I want to see buffs, if my mother of the family see in an occupying father-daughter pair, then she should go into complete rage / sadness and disgust.
And if all my characters (families) have an inclination to incest, then they should not be jealous and roll a scene when they see that the daughter is fucking the father and the mother is standing next to .... the mother should then reunite with them or, after sex, pamper her daughter, that she fucked her father.

And also about zoophiles .... if the character is also not inclined to zoolove, and he caught another character fucking a dog, then ... a character (who does not have a chip to zoolove) - he should vomit, cry ..... .

Thank you for reading my delusional fantasy, I know that you ColonolNutty are human too and you should rest.
If in the future you can implement it ... it will be great!

Thank you

Last edited:

vane000

Aug 25, 2020
Hello, to start off great mod CN!

I was wondering if at all down the line you were planning on adding size queen/bigdicks/racial Preferences?

Theres a cool mod on that does this with whicked whims but it doesn’t work with DD (understandably so).

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I know there is something in either the arousal settings or the pregnancy settings if your wanting to change cum production, could be wrong, also helps if you have the upgraded cum producer trait that sorts out the breeders from the basics, pair with the big dick problems mod and you will have a big dicked sim who wont only steal the wife but make the husband feel small dick shame.
I only have "Arousal" and "Orgasm" meters. Likewise, no trait for cum production. Are those perhaps part of the DD Milk Farm module? I didn't install the module.

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
Just give up on WW, Turbo is forcing people to pick one or the other, and WW is trash compared to DD.
Reverse the order of load for wickenwhims and devious desires.... rename either so WW is first on file list... Assuming of course you have them both in dfferent folders. Example !WickedWhimsMod and DeviousDesires folders removes the visual Error at least...

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

mushroom99

Jun 3, 2022
When I try to have my sim drink pee from another they simply t-pose and theres a floating piss stream... or they do the animation but only for 2 seconds then stop, and I did follow all installation instructions/requirements. WTH is going on? is it because my sim wasn't hungry?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Well, you didn't have to, its Maxis. They handled the vampire thing rather well, kind of went more with the Rice thing than Stoker, but at least they don't sparkle in the sun, they actually start to burn. Maybe the werewolf thing won't be too bad when it comes to abilities, its just look. And who knows, maybe the heads can be adjusted to look more wolf like in cas without even needing a mod. Turbo said something about "extra holes" when it comes to the add on, no clue what he's going on about by holes, actually I don't understand a lot of what he said regarding the add on. He went on about new bodies and new holes, when all I see is the default sims body with the head of a fox...
Turbodriver doesn't have any business doing anything with Werewolves, since they are borderline bestiality and we know what his "followers" think about that.
When I try to have my sim drink pee from another they simply t-pose and theres a floating piss stream... or they do the animation but only for 2 seconds then stop, and I did follow all installation instructions/requirements. WTH is going on? is it because my sim wasn't hungry?
Most likely because either the Sim peeing has an empty bladder or the Sim drinking has a full hunger bar.
Question, if I do have WickedWhims installed, will it interfere with it whatsoever?
Most likely, who knows what Turbodriver puts in his mods when we all know he put malicious code in there to fuck with other mods before.
I guess it is time to remove Wicked Whims then. It is clear they have a conflicting rig, they say so themselves.

Hello, to start off great mod CN!

I was wondering if at all down the line you were planning on adding size queen/bigdicks/racial Preferences?

Theres a cool mod on that does this with whicked whims but it doesn’t work with DD (understandably so).
Try using Etheria's Romance Overhaul instead, DD has integration with similar traits from that mod.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: mr.SimBlo

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
How I say ... i have the Dine Out DLC .... i can buy the brothel etc. but there ist no Host Station.
:oops: I forgot to mention that. Change the property type on your building to Restaurant. Sorry.
Then in build/buy mode there is a section for restaurant items. The stations should be there.

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
Does McCmdCenter(by Deaderpool) conflict with DD \ Mod Settings Menu (MSM) ?
I just got rid of the fuck Wicked , installed DD instead -- BUT ! I left in my game McCmdCenter .... I got an error...

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Reverse the order of load for wickenwhims and devious desires.... rename either so WW is first on file list... Assuming of course you have them both in dfferent folders. Example !WickedWhimsMod and DeviousDesires folders removes the visual Error at least...
I have no intention of bothering with the new WW, I'm using the WW released back in March I think, and I'm trying to go cold turkey. Turbo's politics rub me wrong. And honestly, I don't think modding should be a job, when I started modding it was a hobby, something we all did to share with others, and others would share with others. But Turbo and his pack all want to live in castles and charge for the modding community... bleh.. He needs to get a real job...

Reactions: Hotlisa

bmoviesmmer

Jun 10, 2021
Right so I'm going to apologize if this is a stupid question where I'm failing at search-fu. But a few days back finally saw one of the strippers in a club I made remove their top which was already a bra basically - only for them to have another bra under it. I'd say 90% or more of the time I design the uniforms to not have that so is this a bug? Something I need to change a setting I haven't found yet? Manually assign no underwear? It's incredibly minor just kinda annoying.

Also seem to be having a slight issue with random feet. Not sure as I type if updating to the new version will have fixed it but because I tweaked a couple pieces to use with Nisa's succubus and have been using the furry mod to make various werecreatures usually with a vamp base sims will start sex and suddenly spawn hooved feet and dog legs. Pretty sure I set it back to native - but not ruling out user error on that one.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Does McCmdCenter(by Deaderpool) conflict with DD \ Mod Settings Menu (MSM) ?
I just got rid of the fuck Wicked , installed DD instead -- BUT ! I left in my game McCmdCenter .... I got an error...
The only "conflicts" are those that others create towards this.
MSM is is a literal dialog that doesn't even do anything on runtime or even on load.
MCCC could be replaced by Sims 4 Control Menu it is from the same creator as DD
https://f95zone.to/threads/sims-4-control-menu-v1-3-colonolnutty.76090/
What kind of error?
Without further information we cannot give you any advice or a solution.

Right so I'm going to apologize if this is a stupid question where I'm failing at search-fu. But a few days back finally saw one of the strippers in a club I made remove their top which was already a bra basically - only for them to have another bra under it. I'd say 90% or more of the time I design the uniforms to not have that so is this a bug? Something I need to change a setting I haven't found yet? Manually assign no underwear? It's incredibly minor just kinda annoying.

Also seem to be having a slight issue with random feet. Not sure as I type if updating to the new version will have fixed it but because I tweaked a couple pieces to use with Nisa's succubus and have been using the furry mod to make various werecreatures usually with a vamp base sims will start sex and suddenly spawn hooved feet and dog legs. Pretty sure I set it back to native - but not ruling out user error on that one.
Try selecting a different top that isn't an Eve one. I remember there being a pink bra issue with certain Eve tops.
The manufacturer's solution can be read under point 2 in its FAQ:

Would you tell me which mod you use for the feet, I'm looking for one for my furry friends.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ivans and mr.SimBlo
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes