Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Ivans

Mar 26, 2021
Thank you for updates! I got a problem though, sure that connected with DD. Maybe is result of conflict with new WW.
180849.png

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
How can I lower the arousal level of my characters? They are stuck at 100%, even if they masturbate. Only sex acts work for lowering it?

EDIT: no, arousal level is always stuck at 100%. What can I do?
I was having the same issue with cum level, masturbation didn't lower it, only sex or milking. CN said its set to game time now when it comes to how fast it rises, so your setting may be "too high" and you should try lowering it a lot to see if that helps. I rolled back, not because of the level thing but the fact that even if I picked anal the female could still get pregnant, even though under settings its set to 0 for anal. I hate using Turbo's terminate pregnancy option, and I can't stand MMC or whatever its called, so I try to avoid pregnancy altogether in the game. I don't play the Sims 4 to play house, I play to make creepy horror like stories... and pregnancy... that exceeds my limits when it comes to creepy. ;)

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Oh shoot so the traits you assign in CAS does not persist? Well that's one thing the wiki didn't mention or at least I couldn't find it. Thanks!
The not saving in CAS should have been fixed a while ago. Has it come up again? CN doesn't really get around to updating the wiki as he prefers to work on DD.

Thank you for updates! I got a problem though, sure that connected with DD. Maybe is result of conflict with new WW.
Yes, it's because of WW, WW changed his rig and broke so many animations. The animators need to rework their animations.

Imperfected

Jul 14, 2021
Anyone know of a decent mod that replaces the default fighting animations? The only thing I can really find is Extreme Violence, which seems to be more about it's own set of interactions rather than the vanilla fight one.

Reactions: rockguy

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The not saving in CAS should have been fixed a while ago. Has it come up again? CN doesn't really get around to updating the wiki as he prefers to work on DD.
I don't think its consistent though. I tried on one save and the traits weren't in the profile tab in live mode I tried again on another save I and the traits were there.

Justforthis123

Jun 13, 2022
Hi!
I've dl this mod yesterday and at first it was working fine until I noticed that the feces/watersport animations were not found so I've dl the custom animations thingy by Cruxmyth but I'm not sure where I need to put it. Also, since I've done that, my game has been seriously lagging if not bugging completely (when I click, it doesn't do anything, I cant unpause the game etc). Is it a conflict with MCcc or WW?

I'm honestly extremely stupid, so I've tried to install everything where it should but I'm pretty sure I've messed everything up :[

Edit: The sims also refuse to go to bed and their needs are decaying extremely fast... It didn't do that at first so I dont know why it does it now

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Also, since I've done that, my game has been seriously lagging if not bugging completely (when I click, it doesn't do anything, I cant unpause the game etc). Is it a conflict with MCcc or WW?
I've never come across the unpause issue unless I go into build mode, if I do, when I go back into live mode, the game will be stuck on pause for about 30 seconds. Its due to the lagging because like me, you're using WW. I am going to get rid of it once I start a new save game, I just am holing off until the werewolf expansion. If you use DD and WW, WW will cause the game to had horribly, load screens will take longer, it will take longer to come out of build mode and back into live mode, and its just overly bloated these days. Can MCC be making things worse for you? No clue. I used it once to fix a family tree and I found it also had way too many features. I prefer mods that keep things simple.

Justforthis123

Jun 13, 2022
I've never come across the unpause issue unless I go into build mode, if I do, when I go back into live mode, the game will be stuck on pause for about 30 seconds. Its due to the lagging because like me, you're using WW. I am going to get rid of it once I start a new save game, I just am holing off until the werewolf expansion. If you use DD and WW, WW will cause the game to had horribly, load screens will take longer, it will take longer to come out of build mode and back into live mode, and its just overly bloated these days. Can MCC be making things worse for you? No clue. I used it once to fix a family tree and I found it also had way too many features. I prefer mods that keep things simple.
Ok that's what I was thinking, I'm probably going to get rid of it aswell. Same for mccc, i'm using it just for one feature so it should be fine. Thank you for the reply!

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Ok that's what I was thinking, I'm probably going to get rid of it aswell. Same for mccc, i'm using it just for one feature so it should be fine. Thank you for the reply!
It has like one feature I still use, the attraction system, and ya know, based on my Sims, they don't seem to give a damn if the other sim is basic, attractive, or extremely attractive. Secondly, been using the mod for nearly a year, I've never seen any sim listed as "ugly", "homely" or even "non attractive". Was Turbo just being nice and felt that would be mean to add those, or are Sims just really nice and don't find anyone ugly?

bmoviesmmer

Jun 10, 2021
You can set them to not use Underwear in the Select Equipment dialog.
Just to make sure I'm clear on it, I have to go through any/all strippers in a brothel I own to manually change them all from the default to no underwear use so they have none when they are working? And there is no way to do it as a group or setting?

I've noticed some oddities myself, but haven't ruled out user error or some kind of conflict. For the most part just relying on templates at the moment but I've had some instances where yeah the trait ones don't seem to save or even end up inverted (so chose likes dominating but ended up likes being dominated). I recently removed WW (much as there are things in WW or that tie to WW I like not in DD, the bizarre decision to change the rigs and a couple other things decided not worth it at this time to have) so between that or other things - besides again just me possibly being stupid, haven't figured out 'did I break something or screw up' or if it's bugged again. Like Kamoe replied - it has been inconsistent, therefore hard to test or verify.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Has anyone answered this or have you found out? I'm browsing through the thread at the moment and there's a lot to cover
Refused because incest is -100000? Where are you pulling this number from? DD does not have any custom calculations that would produce this number.
How can I lower the arousal level of my characters? They are stuck at 100%, even if they masturbate. Only sex acts work for lowering it?

EDIT: no, arousal level is always stuck at 100%. What can I do?
Make them have an orgasm in sex/masturbation
I was having the same issue with cum level, masturbation didn't lower it, only sex or milking. CN said its set to game time now when it comes to how fast it rises, so your setting may be "too high" and you should try lowering it a lot to see if that helps. I rolled back, not because of the level thing but the fact that even if I picked anal the female could still get pregnant, even though under settings its set to 0 for anal. I hate using Turbo's terminate pregnancy option, and I can't stand MMC or whatever its called, so I try to avoid pregnancy altogether in the game. I don't play the Sims 4 to play house, I play to make creepy horror like stories... and pregnancy... that exceeds my limits when it comes to creepy. ;)
Use Control Menu to cancel pregnancy.
I don't think its consistent though. I tried on one save and the traits weren't in the profile tab in live mode I tried again on another save I and the traits were there.
There is a cap on the number of Likes/Dislikes Sims may have, get a mod to remove this CAP and CAS won't remove the ones that go over this limit.
I've heard Turbodriver is adding Werewolf support to WW, which is pretty hypocritical, since it is essentially bestiality.
Just to make sure I'm clear on it, I have to go through any/all strippers in a brothel I own to manually change them all from the default to no underwear use so they have none when they are working? And there is no way to do it as a group or setting?
You can set the global underwear to be None, then refresh nude parts for all Sims.

I've noticed some oddities myself, but haven't ruled out user error or some kind of conflict. For the most part just relying on templates at the moment but I've had some instances where yeah the trait ones don't seem to save or even end up inverted (so chose likes dominating but ended up likes being dominated). I recently removed WW (much as there are things in WW or that tie to WW I like not in DD, the bizarre decision to change the rigs and a couple other things decided not worth it at this time to have) so between that or other things - besides again just me possibly being stupid, haven't figured out 'did I break something or screw up' or if it's bugged again. Like Kamoe replied - it has been inconsistent, therefore hard to test or verify.
Not only is he changing the rigs, but he is also not fixing the bone position for Female Sim penises, so they are still very far out from where the Female crotch actually is (Making them look more like dudes).

coconuttylover

Jun 15, 2022
ummmm so i absolutely love this mod. but theres just some things about it, that i dont understand.
theres all this cool stuff my sims could technically do.
human pet, dominate,rape, drink cum / milk. BUT when i try to have my sims do any of it it says "marian isnt a rapist only rapists can rape" "janet isnt into consuming cum" "janet doesnt have the fetish of being dominated"
this mod is super cool and way deeper and more interesting than WW but i dont know what to do to make my sims be able to do any of it?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
ummmm so i absolutely love this mod. but theres just some things about it, that i dont understand.
theres all this cool stuff my sims could technically do.
human pet, dominate,rape, drink cum / milk. BUT when i try to have my sims do any of it it says "marian isnt a rapist only rapists can rape" "janet isnt into consuming cum" "janet doesnt have the fetish of being dominated"
this mod is super cool and way deeper and more interesting than WW but i dont know what to do to make my sims be able to do any of it?
DD works with fetishes, so you only see the things you want to see.
In order for your Janet to drink sperm, she needs the fetish drink sperm and I think the other sims need to feed sperm.
Fetishes can be assigned in CAS or edited later by shift-clicking on the sim.
SHIFT+CLICK on your Sim -> DD -> Fetishes -> Modify Fetishes to give them some fetishes

Since Sims 4 only allows 20 likes and dislikes in total, I recommend a mod to remove the limit.
Search sims 4 Unlimited Likes and Dislikes

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
There is a cap on the number of Likes/Dislikes Sims may have, get a mod to remove this CAP and CAS won't remove the ones that go over this limit.
The default limit is 20, right? I don't even try to go above that in fact one time I tried on a sim to have nothing but DD fetishes in their like/dislike profile.

I think but I'm not absolutely sure the issue is when a sim already has the maximum number of like/dislike via CAS and they develop a new one via prompts during live mod it messes up the already existing like/dislike. I dunno I might be missing something this is some bethesda level mod troubleshooting.

I found an if anyone is interested. I haven't had time to try it out myself though.

donahaveone

Jun 20, 2021
im new here, how to use the kinky stuff after i installed it? i only see the "consent" option after i click devious desires menu on sims i want to interact, and "dance here" option when i click devious desires menu on the floor
I'm having the same problem did you ever figure it out?

Zeroja

Nov 4, 2017
Make them have an orgasm in sex/masturbation
Thank you for replying. I tried, but orgasm doesn't go over 60-70% when masturbating. Sex sometimes works, but generally it reach 60-70% at the end of the animation, so the arousal stay high and the orgasm level turns to 0%. Is there a specific setting for the orgasm or arousal meter that I need to modify? Maybe I made a mistake somewhere

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
when will the "marrying your pet" feature be available?
In the future. Currently he is working on another fetish, I am also waiting for him to work on Pets again.
ColonolNutty is working alone on Devious Desires and he wants what he is working on to be stable. DeviousDesires should have a solid base, so it won't break with every EA update. I am very grateful to him for that. And that takes time.

I'm having the same problem did you ever figure it out?
In the wiki of Devious Desires there are also hints for each module what can be installed.

Thank you for replying. I tried, but orgasm doesn't go over 60-70% when masturbating. Sex sometimes works, but generally it reach 60-70% at the end of the animation, so the arousal stay high and the orgasm level turns to 0%. Is there a specific setting for the orgasm or arousal meter that I need to modify? Maybe I made a mistake somewhere
Is the arousal increase set too high?
shift + click on your sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Arousal Settings -> Arousal Gain Per Second
Try doing SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Trigger Orgasm and wait for his Arousal to drop to zero

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I've heard Turbodriver is adding Werewolf support to WW, which is pretty hypocritical, since it is essentially bestiality.
He is adding it, and it is hypocrisy on his side and Paetron's. Teen sex bad... people who turn into walking dogs and screw the neighbor... fine...

Zeroja

Nov 4, 2017
Is the arousal increase set too high?
shift + click on your sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Arousal Settings -> Arousal Gain Per Second
Try doing SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Trigger Orgasm and wait for his Arousal to drop to zero
I don't think the problem is the arousal. At the moment I have set the arousal to 0.0015 or something like this.
When chatacters masturbate, the arousal level increases as it should do, but the orgasm never happens. The orgasm level reach 60-70% at the end of the animation. So, when the sims are done, the orgasm level is back to 0% but the arousal level remains the same. Sometimes the orgasm triggers with certain characters, but only during sex act with other sims.

I really don't want to manually trigger orgasm for each character that is turned in a sex crazed beast :confused:
Btw, thanks for the help

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes