Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

daw99

Jun 17, 2022
I don't think the problem is the arousal. At the moment I have set the arousal to 0.0015 or something like this.
When chatacters masturbate, the arousal level increases as it should do, but the orgasm never happens. The orgasm level reach 60-70% at the end of the animation. So, when the sims are done, the orgasm level is back to 0% but the arousal level remains the same. Sometimes the orgasm triggers with certain characters, but only during sex act with other sims.

I really don't want to manually trigger orgasm for each character that is turned in a sex crazed beast :confused:
Btw, thanks for the help
Go into settings and double check that either "end sex after first orgasm" or "end sex after all sims orgasm" are checked, maybe? If they arent, that can screw that up
dd settings>global settings>sex settings>animation settings if you cant find them

Reactions: Zeroja

sims4addict4life

Jun 17, 2022
I tried downloading this mod, but everytime I try to open my game now I can't do anything. I can't click ANYTHING and have options, I can't switch people, nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Zeroja

Nov 4, 2017
Go into settings and double check that either "end sex after first orgasm" or "end sex after all sims orgasm" are checked, maybe? If they arent, that can screw that up
dd settings>global settings>sex settings>animation settings if you cant find them
Oooohhh, thank you! I will test it and check if the problem persist. There is also an option for the the orgasm meter, so I can try eventually this other solution. (y)

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
i can't download Mod Settings Menu is required to modify DD Settings ?why?help me,please
in the first post under
Requirements:
  • Mod Settings Menu is required to modify DD Settings - SimFileShare <--Downloadlink
I tried downloading this mod, but everytime I try to open my game now I can't do anything. I can't click ANYTHING and have options, I can't switch people, nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Try installing it DD in an empty mod folder and then adding the other mods one by one until it breaks. Then you will have found the offending mod.

Can anyone confirm if this still works with the new Werewolf update?
Yes, DD does not break 99.9% of the time during updates

Justforthis123

Jun 13, 2022
It's almost what I had, if you have WickedPerversion it might it, I had to remove it because it was blocking everything. Also check if you have installed correctly all the files. (if you also avec WW and MCcc you can try to put them away to see if they are conflictif with DD)

lakuna24

Jun 5, 2022
This did not solve my same non declining arousal issue. It feels like a bug. Both solo and multi-sim sex had no impact on arousal. Arousal being what triggers interactions, it needs to be connected. I have tried a number of other settings with no luck so far.

Can anyone confirm if this still works with the new Werewolf update?
Werewolves may have no genitalia yet. Not a show stopper issue.

for some reason "victim" and "rapist" don't show up in traits.
Part of the deviousdesires_kinky.package file (in the separate "modules" zip download). Make sure you have it in your \The Sims 4\Mods folder.

Mlqel

Jun 26, 2017
Hey, I'm having an issue with female lower bodies distorting so that the cheeks stretch up into the body and the center strip juts out. It's during basic WW animations, but I 50/50'd my way down to the current Deviousdesires package file and confirmed that removing it solves it. This is only since werewolves, so is it possible something they did is hurting DD's compatibility with WW? Thanks, if you get a chance to take a look. ColonolNutty

Reactions: Sanne68

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
I don't know why but I add all the Alonely animations, the DD stops loading the other animations and only loads the Alonely ones.
All the same six animations. Even the Cotagge ones don't work.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I don't know why but I add all the Alonely animations, the DD stops loading the other animations and only loads the Alonely ones.
All the same six animations. Even the Cotagge ones don't work.
I've only seen that once and that's if one sets DD to only use aggressive animations for rough sex and rape, if they do that it will only use alonely's animations, and maybe one or two others if they have them installed. If that setting is disabled to allow all animations for rough and rape, all will work fine. But well, all I can say is I'm not having that issue so you either have that setting enabled, or you did something wrong.

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
I've only seen that once and that's if one sets DD to only use aggressive animations for rough sex and rape, if they do that it will only use alonely's animations, and maybe one or two others if they have them installed. If that setting is disabled to allow all animations for rough and rape, all will work fine. But well, all I can say is I'm not having that issue so you either have that setting enabled, or you did something wrong.
My problem is that this happens in all animations. It's something that happens regardless of the type of sex the sim engages in.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
My problem is that this happens in all animations. It's something that happens regardless of the type of sex the sim engages in.
So if you pick anal, vaginal, oral, only Alonely animations will play. What happens if you take out the alonley animations and then play the game and try things?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, I'm having an issue with female lower bodies distorting so that the cheeks stretch up into the body and the center strip juts out. It's during basic WW animations, but I 50/50'd my way down to the current Deviousdesires package file and confirmed that removing it solves it. This is only since werewolves, so is it possible something they did is hurting DD's compatibility with WW? Thanks, if you get a chance to take a look. ColonolNutty
Nah, this is since my latest update. You need new body parts, but if you can't wait for new body parts, use this package file and make sure it loads before WW and DD. (Werewolves will continue to not work however because there is not currently an old rig)

Justforthis123

Jun 13, 2022
Hi! It's me again, I've got another issue which happened in the middle of a sims session and now it's permanent. Basically all of a sudden all of the devious desires interractions stopped working... like I cant masturbate, cant have sex etc. However the settings are available and I can talk about fetishes it's just the rest that's not available. I've updated the mod hoping this would fix it but nope.
Do you have any idea of what's causing it?

(I've of course reloaded the game many times and tried to change locations etc etc, it doesn't fix it).

Edit: of and all of the vanilla woohoo/try for a baby options are gone aswell

daw99

Jun 17, 2022
Hi! It's me again, I've got another issue which happened in the middle of a sims session and now it's permanent. Basically all of a sudden all of the devious desires interractions stopped working... like I cant masturbate, cant have sex etc. However the settings are available and I can talk about fetishes it's just the rest that's not available. I've updated the mod hoping this would fix it but nope.
Do you have any idea of what's causing it?

(I've of course reloaded the game many times and tried to change locations etc etc, it doesn't fix it).

Edit: of and all of the vanilla woohoo/try for a baby options are gone aswell
For some reason I had this happen as well (and also the issue someone else is having with only a certain group of animations loading) after updating DD to 4.2.3 so i reverted back to the previous version and it worked again, but if you had that issue on that version too that probably isnt going to be any help :/

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes