Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Jan 14, 2022
Oh actually it won't let the sim picked a solo animation (for the bondage devices) for some reason, only allows one that has a Teasing category and not the rest (i've added tags for masturbation etc)

Jan 14, 2022
Okay after some experimenting - solo animations won't allow being assigned rough sex, and seems like adding any tags takes them off possible animations for any sim.

This wouldn't be a problem except all idle bondage animations are solo :'D Would be great if there was a 'bind sim' option for dom sims.

Dec 1, 2017
So the modules changelog says
- Added a unique rape interaction when clicking on Sim Snatcher Slaves called Use Slave.
but I can't find any slave stuff anywhere in the mod and none of the modules adds that. Am I missing a toggle somewhere? (wouldn't be the first time, I'm menu-blind sometimes) How do I access it?

visitor1413

Dec 31, 2020
Hello, I downloaded everything that they asked me and it does not work. It is as if I had not downloaded anything because nothing appears directly.

Delete Wicked in case that was the problem and it didn't.

Does anyone know what can happen? Is there a video for me to watch?
Thanks.
I do encounter this error. Ever time I choose a family it goes to world selection. Removing some mods didn't work and I can't find a downgrade version.

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
One of my male sims w/Cum Producer Upgraded ended up heavily inflated after a solo masturbation scene. Am I misunderstanding how inflation works? The scenes he used were simple, typical masturbation scenes.

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
....aaaaah... I'm so nervous))) I can not put the bodies normally on the 2 sexes))) in WW bodies were inside the mod... Can anyone share normal bodies?

Moonsie

Apr 5, 2022
....aaaaah... I'm so nervous))) I can not put the bodies normally on the 2 sexes))) in WW bodies were inside the mod... Can anyone share normal bodies?

This mod was updated August 25th (5 days ago), so it may just be you have an outdated version

Custom Gender Settings (CGS)

Nov 17, 2021
I am a bit lost . I don't know how to assign that role.
I would really appreciate it if you tell me how. Thank you

View attachment 2015511
ShiftClick on target sim -> Devious Desires -> Traits -> Add... -> Add Rapist trait

Conversely,

ShiftClick on any sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires -> DD Kinky -> Rape -> Rape Allowance -> Uncheck "Allow only Rapist Sim to rape"

I would advise to take some time to familiarize yourself with all the different menus, as there are many options buried there you will eventually need to fiddle around with in order to get the mod to work just as you want.

Reactions: Canaletas

Tempboi45

Aug 22, 2022
hey, is there any way to prevent Sims from being able to give cum bottles to toddlers when choosing to feed them something from their inventory? i accidentally missclicked when trying to feed them and aside from the animation being broken, the whole thing is kinda gross (especially with other sims autonomously watching it). i now just remove the bottles from the inventory as soon as they get them, but it would be great for that not to be an option in the first place tbh (tho obviously not an intended one)

Moonsie

Apr 5, 2022
My Sims 4 updated today.

I can't say with certainty what's causing this. If it's on their end or a mod disrupting their update (I've checked a few likely suspects though... with no results).

I attached screenshots. It's all janky and won't even let me enter Game Options let alone the game itself. Meanwhile there's this weird "NEW_FREE_TRIAL_NOT_TRANSLATED" in the corner.

Is anyone else getting this?

This was caused by this update:

Update 08/30/2022
Welcome to Town with three New Scenarios!

PC: 1.91.186.1030 / Mac: 1.91.186.1230
Console: Version 1.63

Last edited:

Moonsie

Apr 5, 2022
One of your mods is acting up due to the recent update..
So it says get rid of "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script" but when I go to look for it all I find is the ".config" version, not the ".ts4script". I even scoured mod_data and ran a general search for the file on my computer. Came up empty.

BE Screenshot below attached.

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
It's awful how the mod works... Animations don't start and the game loads slowly... I wish we could bring back the old Wicked Pets... it worked great with WW. And without WW many mods don't work...like the Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.2.6fb mod. I'm very disappointed( 2 favorite mods. WW and DD don't work together... so my dog is neutered in sims 4)))

bpeachee

Aug 29, 2021
So it says get rid of "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script" but when I go to look for it all I find is the ".config" version, not the ".ts4script". I even scoured mod_data and ran a general search for the file on my computer. Came up empty.

BE Screenshot below attached.
Should be directly in your mods folder.. Check you wicked whims folder.. might be in there. Or DD folder..

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
This is fixed in v5.1.2
Thanks for letting me know about it

It's awful how the mod works...
Once you get used to it and everything is set up well, it's not terrible.
Vii Dark said:
Animations don't start and the game loads slowly...
Animations are started via romance or common. DD loads everything on first start, so it doesn't load as much when traveling. WW unfortunately increases load time extremely when DD is installed.
Vii Dark said:
I wish we could bring back the old Wicked Pets... it worked great with WW. And without WW many mods don't work...like the Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.2.6fb mod.
That Wicked Pets no longer exists is due to the makers of WW and MCCC. That the other mods only work with WW is due to the makers of the other mods, because they only rely on WW and do not make them DD compatible.
Vii Dark said:
I'm very disappointed( 2 favorite mods. WW and DD don't work together... so my dog is neutered in sims 4)))
I am also disappointed that so against DD and its creator hate is driven up.
What would be the Sims 4 community if all would work together without war and envy. If finally more mod creators would use the S4CL API, many mods would not break with each update.

One of your mods is acting up due to the recent update..
Which update?
From version 5.00
deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script
deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.config

must be must be deleted.

Delete the .config
MCCC und BetterException
While one may not want to use betterexception as it hides parts of the stacktrace of the exception which makes it close to impossible to tell what really went wrong. But for the end user with no idea about Pyhon the exceptions may look better.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Ainz

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
I have a question)) the point of masturbation causes furniture... how do I make the sim use the environment? And also... how to make my sim not to rape the dog with a strap-on :)))) she something uses male animation))

Nov 17, 2021
And also... how to make my sim not to rape the dog with a strap-on :)))) she something uses male animation))
This is kind of a stab in the dark without more information, but several possible causes come to mind:

ShiftClick on any sim -> Configure Mod settings -> Deviant Core settings -> Animation System settings -> Sexual Organs settings -> uncheck "allow sims with a vagina to take actor roles requiring a penis"

Or...

Click on target sim -> Set animation actor role preferences -> Prefers receiving it. In this case I believe there's another option you have to also touch somewhere, but for the life of me I cannot find it right now.

The last one that comes to mind is to check the animation configuration the next time it plays. ShiftClick on the sims having sex -> Devious Desires -> customize current animation. Then Check if Actor: 0 has sexual organs set to ANY or Vagina, and switch it to Penis only. Also, try setting Actor: 0 role preference to Giving It, after you have set up the sim preference to Receiving It.

I'm not promising any of this will solve your problem, but it's worth a try.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes