Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Moonsie

Apr 5, 2022
DeviousDesires doesn't really have any problems with other mods, but these said developers and their mods, have a dislike for the DeviousDesires developer and all of his mods. In the past, the DeviousDesires developer has done everything he could to help Wicked Whims and MCCCC users as well, and yet he continued to be approached and fought against. Now he is at a point where he has drawn a line. He says from the beginning that his mod is not working with Wicked Whims and MCCC.
So it is clear that there will be no help if both are installed. MCCC mangles the LastException.txt so that important error stacks are missing and lists all their mods so that everyone can see what they have installed. This is always a waste of time for both. The user must then first remove MCCC and then again a clean lastexception.txt to attach. The helfende must always point to it.

In addition, the two mods send data to the Internet. This is a NoGo.

Install a firewall or activate one including logging on your computer and you will see that The Sims 4 + DeviousDesires does not send a request to a server when starting.
But if you install WickedWhims or MCCC, requests will be sent to a server.
Every time you start your game with one of these mods, the authors will receive a log entry with your public IP address, geo-location, which includes the city and local time zone.
The amount of data transferred may vary.
How are they able to continue to do this? I mean in a legal sense? Mining doxxable data having nothing to do with the mod through overt spyware? And continue to collect donations from Patreon?

Let alone run a website and publicize through Twitter? This has to be illegal.

Sep 22, 2020
How are they able to continue to do this? I mean in a legal sense? Mining doxxable data having nothing to do with the mod through overt spyware? And continue to collect donations from Patreon?

Let alone run a website and publicize through Twitter? This has to be illegal.
i'm pretty damn sure it is, that's an whole another level of pettyness towards someone's work you don't like, it wouldn't surprise me if they starting doxxing people over using mods they don't think is ethical or something, like Devious Desires or Extreme Violence, because they say it promotes animal abuse or well... extreme violence like murder and shit

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
i'm pretty damn sure it is, that's an whole another level of pettyness towards someone's work you don't like, it wouldn't surprise me if they starting doxxing people over using mods they don't think is ethical or something, like Devious Desires or Extreme Violence, because they say it promotes animal abuse or well... extreme violence like murder and shit
They seems to be OK with Extrem Violence. As they associate game acts to real life acts, it's quite uncanny.

HummusAddict

Mar 2, 2022
I tried picking "Urinate on" and tried "get urinated" on a female sim which i allowed everything to give and receive (same for my own character) but nothing even pops up in the bottom left dialogue queue. Any help would be appreciated! I also tried after setting the female as "giver" and my sim as "receiver". Nothing happens :( I have everything required for the mod to work too. Here's an image of one of the pop-ups about the mod that feels like missing stuff?

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I tried picking "Urinate on" and tried "get urinated" on a female sim which i allowed everything to give and receive (same for my own character) but nothing even pops up in the bottom left dialogue queue. Any help would be appreciated! I also tried after setting the female as "giver" and my sim as "receiver". Nothing happens :( I have everything required for the mod to work too. Here's an image of one of the pop-ups about the mod that feels like missing stuff?
Have you installed animations for that or are they already present in the mod ?

HummusAddict

Mar 2, 2022
I thought that there would be 1 or two already provided but it seems to be none as i further discussed about on Discord. And even if i would go in search for it, chances are to find any are very low

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Where can i download animations for DD? For most it says no animations found.
You can find animations on the wiki under each page under the Directory:

and on the fetishes pages:

etc.

Reactions: Bru_Lyn

Soylent Green

Aug 9, 2017
When I do the start sexy time, the menu that pops up that has normal sex, rape, rough sex but the kiss has no name beside it its just blank. Am I missing something for it?

John Marble

Sep 12, 2019
Does DD has auto re-dress? I often see sims don't re-dress their pant/skirt after using the toilets. I have to re-dress them through Equipment interaction.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version Of Devious Desires Available (v5.1):
  • Lovense Real Sex Toy support. Now you can experience what your Sims experience!
    • To enjoy what your Lovense Toy, simply start sex with the active Sim. It can be either solo or with another Sim.
    • The intensity of the Lovense Toy will increase as the Sim reaches orgasm!
    • To refresh Lovense Toy support ingame, run "dd.reenable_lovense"
  • and of course a few other fixes to various things.
  • Ensure you update Sims 4 Community Library to at least v2.1
  • Ensure you update Deviant Core to at least version v1.1

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
ColonolNutty as always thanks for the update. and...
I'm wondering if you are going to implement something for the "woohoo partners" (if it's there and I missed it sorry lol)
but yeah the "friends with benefits" relationship state from the base game that allows to woohoo, but don't require or raise romance.

suggestion for the kinky module: skip the requirement to "introduce yourself" to the victim.
ie:I made a boarding house "vampire nexus/bad neighborhood". basically a save the roommates scenario. keep them happy and they wont leave.
but Vlad and company... well... let's just say they are not cooperating under these circumstances lol (yeah already added the trait)

and having to take control of the vampires, bring them to the lot, and go around the house. "hello, my name is Vlad/Lily/Caleb/RandomlyGeneratedVampire and I'm going to be your r*pist for the night" is too much micromanagement (even for the sims lol)
and quoting the skyrim forums "unimmersive as f*ck" XD

I could do it with a club but. . . it would still require introducing and clubs tend to overstay their welcome for extended periods of time. . .

Reactions: archmancer8

Mattdex

Aug 28, 2022
Hello, I downloaded everything that they asked me and it does not work. It is as if I had not downloaded anything because nothing appears directly.

Delete Wicked in case that was the problem and it didn't.

Does anyone know what can happen? Is there a video for me to watch?
Thanks.

Reactions: princessp89

HKiller099

Jan 18, 2018
Hello, I downloaded everything that they asked me and it does not work. It is as if I had not downloaded anything because nothing appears directly.

Delete Wicked in case that was the problem and it didn't.

Does anyone know what can happen? Is there a video for me to watch?
Thanks.
Did you install it the exact same way the Installation section says to? It should be working right off the bat if you did

Jan 14, 2022
Just wanted to say that I can no longer custom tag animations with the 'rough sex' category, clicking on it just refreshes the window without having it selected.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes