Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hola, descargué el mod principal, pero no me funciona. Es como si no hubiera descargado nada.

La descarga se instala en mods como dije al principio

¿Hice algo mal?
Maybe this Devious Desires Installation guid as of V4.0 will help you and take these files of Post 2523 The link in the post above yours
In the , you can read how the sex in Devious Desires works.

Traducido en línea
Tal vez esta guía de instalación de Devious Desires a partir de la V4.0 le ayude y tome estos archivos del post 2523 El enlace en el post anterior al suyo
En la , puedes leer cómo funciona el sexo en Devious Desires.

anonim0093

Jan 3, 2021
Hello everyone, I have a question; Breast Sucking animations are constantly interrupted and my sim man can't finish the milk. What is the reason of this?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello everyone, I have a question; Breast Sucking animations are constantly interrupted and my sim man can't finish the milk. What is the reason of this?
There must be enough milk and hunger must be present
In , you can read about how exactly breast feeding works in Devious Desires.

Reactions: anonim0093

Hunter_Whovian

Aug 14, 2022
you know i gave up, i'm not touching the game for a few weeks xD i don't know if EA fixed the latest update already, most of the modders would in theory need to update too, that might/or is taking a long time, in any case something happened with DD before and after that EA update cuz there doesn't seem to be any post about delays and massive lag... in any case i didn't take out BD either, at this point any mod could be causing conflicts, maybe you wanna try that. For anyone else trying to pin point a cause, i loaded the game without Lumpinou mods, and everything was the same (delays and lag still remanined) so there shouldn't be a problem with DD
Fair enough! I just completely uninstalled DD until things level out a bit

Moonsie

Apr 5, 2022
Try the version 4.3.3 pre 2 until V5 is released, the V4.3.3 pre2 and the needed requirements without penis.
Requires Sims 4 v1.90.358.1030
You're an angel. You're a saint. You're Mother Teresa. You're Elvis.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version Of Devious Desires Available (v5.0):
BIG CHANGES, PLEASE READ!!
- Devious Desires now REQUIRES Deviant Core (My new NSFW API, the Adult counterpart to the SFW S4CL API)
- In order to save mod details, please move/copy your mod_data folder UP one folder, so it is in The Sims 4/ folder instead of The Sims 4/Mods/.
- REMOVE deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script or your game will simply NOT LOAD (Cause of errors)! Deviant Core natively loads WW animations and CAS Parts, so this file is no longer needed.
- Update Sims 4 Community Library to v2.0!

- Other than the above, many things have been updated, checked the included changelog for more details.
Here is a short summary of interesting changes:
- Many fixes around intervene and jealousy.
- The "become nude" interactions are now under an Equipment menu. These interactions are also Animated!
- The Quick undress interactions have been moved to the SHIFT+CLICK menu instead.
- To equip Strapons, SHIFT+CLICK -> Equipment - > Equip Strap-on/Unequip Strap-on
- Performance enhancements especially when loading, clicking on Sims, when travelling to other lots, when Sims become nude, and when Sims try to do DD interactions autonomously.
- Robot, Skeleton, and Scarecrow support. No longer will they shed their outer forms for the basic flesh to come out. (These guys will no longer take off their body frames/skeletons/and scarecrow jammies when getting "naked")
- Added snippets for Robots, Skeletons, and Scarecrows to use the Skyrim Double Dildos as a "penis" and "strapon".
- KNOWN ISSUE: Equipping these minigiles penises/strapons onto Scarecrows will cause the penis/strapon texture to appear all over the scarecrows face.

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello,
I can't access the Deviant Core page, I get this message " Oops! We ran into some problems. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Does anybody else have it ?

Thank you.
It seems that f95zone has not released the page yet.
It is also offered here

Or go to his Discord

Eagleman23

Nov 13, 2017
It seems that f95zone has not released the page yet.
It is also offered here

Or go to his Discord
On Discord i hope it is not on the NFSW part. I didn't have acces there.

backshotbambi

May 21, 2021
I am having alot of issues with the brothel, Lot trait is set, I go to visit no host, like 6 bartenders and the harlots only stand around can anyone help?

bogdanor

Jun 29, 2022
"I'm getting a "missing main.json" error even though I checked 5 times that it was properly set up in the proper place. I'm sad"
Me Too.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
how do i get access to discord or is it now only privates? because I think 1 or 1.5 yrs back we need to only ask for access nsfw content.
View attachment 1997105
I think the server has been classified by Discord as NSFW. There was once something, but it's been a while. Do not know me with Discord itself, I think you have to unlock his Discord account for NSFW content.

So I see , the invitation to the server I must confirm.
Screenshot_6.jpg

Moonsie

Apr 5, 2022
how do i get access to discord or is it now only privates? because I think 1 or 1.5 yrs back we need to only ask for access nsfw content.
View attachment 1997105
I was on the discord for all of five minutes before they booted me for failing a "3 second or we ban you: How old are you". test after they asked my date of birth. I know my age, I was just frazzled in the moment and gave a year off answer.

They're not to blame, mind you.

CN's server and ppl are under extreme stress after being under constant attack from all sides by TurboDriver (Wicked Whims' lead creator) and his ppl. They went hyper puritan social justice some time ago, turning into hypocritical psychopaths. Even admitting and being forced to apologize for planting malware in a version of WickedWhim to damage The Sims 4 if it contained the Deviant Desires mod (though they quibble over the term "malware" in their apology).

Now they rally attacks on not just the DD creators, but any confirmed users they find on their servers or interacting on their Twitter accounts (I speak from miserable personal experience on both fronts...).

• Hey there
Reactions: bogdanor

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
anyone know how to configure the cum location?
every time I have sex I end up looking like an abstract painting... apparently my sim can't keep it in his partner... kind of annoying lol XD
and yeah. I already tried to set it to ask for location at the start. and set it manually and still getting splashed lol
now with the wants and fears. I'm expecting a "fear of bukkake" to pop on my sim any time.

ColonolNutty suggestion: a check for "gym rat" trait, and or "odorless" from the vampire tree to avoid hygiene decay.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
I was on the discord for all of five minutes before they booted me for failing a "3 second or we ban you: How old are you". test after they asked my date of birth. I know my age, I was just frazzled in the moment and gave a year off answer.

They're not to blame, mind you.

CN's server and ppl are under extreme stress after being under constant attack from all sides by TurboDriver (Wicked Whims' lead creator) and his ppl. They went hyper puritan social justice some time ago, turning into hypocritical psychopaths. Even admitting and being forced to apologize for planting malware in a version of WickedWhim to damage The Sims 4 if it contained the Deviant Desires mod (though they quibble over the term "malware" in their apology).

Now they rally attacks on not just the DD creators, but any confirmed users they find on their servers or interacting on their Twitter accounts (I speak from miserable personal experience on both fronts...).
I know about all that WW(many more) and CN's fight coz of that CN was banned from various sites (not this one) and I was playing at that time and I am on CN's server but I don't know about what happened after that coz I stopped playing. and now I am trying to join again I can not.

Last edited:
May 30, 2019
So, this is driving me nuts. I have all the requirements installed, but it keeps giving me this error, even though the required files are right frickin there in the mods folder where they should be:
Sims-4_Error-1.png
The mods are installed, I don't have WW or anything else that should be interfering installed, I have the mod-data folder in the right place, it just refuses to work for some reason, and i've run out of ideas. any help would be greatly appreciated.

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
So, this is driving me nuts. I have all the requirements installed, but it keeps giving me this error, even though the required files are right frickin there in the mods folder where they should be:
View attachment 1998761
The mods are installed, I don't have WW or anything else that should be interfering installed, I have the mod-data folder in the right place, it just refuses to work for some reason, and i've run out of ideas. any help would be greatly appreciated.
did you put them directly into the mod folder or subfolders?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes