Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
This is an incredibly well made Mod, i love how stable it is when compared to the mess that is WW.
And i am incredibly sorry that you have to deal with Deaderpools and Turbos Bullshit!
Turbo is really just moralizing because you have a competitive Product!

However this really slows down my game.
Opening the menus takes 2-3 seconds, sometimes it freezes
Using the exact same set-up with WW i do not have these issues.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this ?

Auf Deutsch: Wenn ich DD installiert habe ist das Spiel langsamer, menüs öffnen dauert bis zu 2 sekunden. Wenn ich nichts ändere bis auf DD mit WW zu ersetzen passiert das nicht und das Spiel läuft glatt wie immer.
Woran könnte das liegen?
This delay is not normal, but it is not due to Devious Desires itself. Seems to be a conflict with another mod.
Are there any error files in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\mod_logs?
What about if you are only using Devious Desires. I have a download here with the latest public pre-release version of Devious Desires.
will only exist until a new public version of Devious Desires is released.
---
Diese Verzögerung ist nicht normal, liegt aber nicht an Devious Desires selber. Scheint ein Konflikt mit einem anderen Mod zu sein.
Gibt es in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\mod_logs fehlerdateien?
Wie sieht es aus, wenn du nur Devious Desires verwendest. Ich habe hier einen Download mit der letzten öffentlichen Vorabversion von Devious Desires.
existiert nur solange bis eine neue öffentliche Version von Devious Desires herauskommt.

I have downloaded the newest version of DD along with all of the required mods. I also have the newest version of Wicked Whims but DD doesn't seem to be working properly. I have all of the packages installed but I won't let me use any of the animations. Previously, all I had to do was click on a spot on the ground, and click on the DD option and then I could initiate animations with whatever character I wanted to and I would have the full list all the animations I had installed. Now that doesn't happen. The only option I get when I click on the DD icon after clicking on the floor is to "dance" and none of the pet animations work despite me having them in my mod folder. Additionally, when I go into see the available animations through the menu in game, it says none are available. The Wicked Whims interaction seems to work alright but I can't use any pet animations through that. Any help on the matter would be appreciated. I should also mention that I still have this problem when I have literally only the two DD downloads, the base Wicked Whims download, and the required mods for DD installed.
Devious Desires doesn't need a WW.
Also download the PreVersion link above to be up to date.
Clicking on the floor used to be there, but is now only Shift+Click as it is considered a cheat.
Animations are started as they were in Vanilla. Build romance and then under romance actions.
Rapes can be found under "mean".
Pet animations need friendship and romance.
You have to build up friendship with the pet to over 30%. Then you have to begin the hug lovingly interaction. If it is a small petthen you have to pick up first.
I recommend you read through .
Here for and here for so you don't have to search first.

Remove WW.
Due to TD continued harassment as well as potential malicious code in WW that breaks mods TD doesn't like CN no longer offers support if you have WW installed.
You will also get help if you have WW installed, we just don't help if the problem involves WW. Then we recommend to remove WW. We are not interested in the mods that are installed. Unless we specifically ask for it if it helps the problem fix.

Netorare

Jun 19, 2017
Can't unpack condom, and also got the same laggy delay like Foxx guey said.

I guess it's the same problems a lots of people here already reported, but I'd like to provide more info on the case with 2 last exceptions for both mods. (only the error when unpack condom)

PS. DD is a great mod, I'd prefer it more compare to ww.
But if it's possible still I'd like to use both.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Can't unpack condom, and also got the same laggy delay like Foxx guey said.

I guess it's the same problems a lots of people here already reported, but I'd like to provide more info on the case with 2 last exceptions for both mods. (only the error when unpack condom)

PS. DD is a great mod, I'd prefer it more compare to ww.
But if it's possible still I'd like to use both.
WW or DD condoms?
If I read this correctly, your exception says that WW has a problem with its birth control. So it's probably WW condoms.
S4CL seems to only catch the error. But I am not an expert in reading exceptions.

Netorare

Jun 19, 2017
WW or DD condoms?
If I read this correctly, your exception says that WW has a problem with its birth control. So it's probably WW condoms.
S4CL seems to only catch the error. But I am not an expert in reading exceptions.
I think It's Noir Condom, but same problem on both ww condom and dd condom as well.

Hunter_Whovian

Aug 14, 2022
i read some stuff about that, the fix seems to be that you need to update Sims 4 Community Library (should be version 1.80)

so i just took both of these mods out, to see if something changed, but nope it's still slow, i'm starting to think something it's going on with the brothel module, the game seems to be running pretty well until clocking in. I don't think its aconflict with any of the most popular mods, so far the only one which i haven't uninstall yet is Basemental, that would only leave Lumpinou mods as a possible conflict, i'll test it tomorrow, but please if anybody else knows what could be going wrong thanks in advance

I'm not sure if you have tried the loading time with the brothel pack taken out, but I have basemental drugs, gangs and add-on loaded in. With brothel taken out, it took a total of 20.5 minutes for my game to load from start up- two minutes to get to the main menu, 18 for the rest. If you found out why besides the mods and animations loading, that'd bet great to know.

Reactions: Collesart22

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I'm not an expert, but if you have a lot of "bigger" mods (like those that completely rework various interactions) or older mods that haven't been optimized for the latest update, they could be taking a long time to load. I would take a good look through those mods and reconsider what you consider essential to gameplay. Some mods are just prone to conflict with others/take up a lot of resources.

SalaciousD

Jul 5, 2018
Yes, I, ColonolNutty, did fix the ATF mods when they broke like 4 or so years ago (Before Kinky Whims and Wicked Pets were create, whenever that was) and managed them for like a year or two, I barely even remember. I saw it as an opportunity to get my foot in the door with modding in The Sims 4. While working on their mods, I learned python and also a ton of how the game code works.

The mere fact I created the gargantuan fetish mod that is Devious Desires should tell you that I'm not into all fetishes I put in my mods. It is exactly the same thing with their mod, sex, nudity, pretty much all adult content barely phases me anymore. I'm not interested in Loli/Shota, I'm interested in working on mods regardless of their content (Obvously now I have things I simply won't work on or add to my mods, but back then the world was open to all possibilities). The original reason I worked on their stupid mod was for my own fetish "Futanari". Specifically that of Natural Born Futanari, which simply don't exist in real life. The best way to show a Sim is a Natural Born Futanari is to show the Sim has "the parts" from birth, rather than suddenly having a penis when they became a Teen Sim.

Of course since I've been of the "building it for the community" mindset, I also included the sex half their original mod had. I didn't care for those parts obviously, but I didn't want to fix their mod without fixing the whole thing, that'd be rude... or so I thought.

I made those mods in a very crudely done "module" style format (similar to how it is in DD), so you could use the base for romantic/woohoo between Adult Sims or you could add in the ts4script scripts or package files (or whatever they were) to add the features you wanted. So you could add stuff for Child Sims if you wanted or you could add stuff with Pet Sims. (Yes, I also made a "module" for pets at that time)

Unfortunately, I was naïve back then and was still riding the "You're the greatest modder ever!" high I was on from the More Farming mod I fixed previously. I was too blind and didn't realize how immoral or badly seen their Loli/Shota mod was until it was too late.

As soon as I started hearing and seeing people being banned from discords and forums for simply using just the freakin base mod without any of the Child Sim stuff, I was like, "This is really dumb for people to do to others when Sims is a fictional setting and Sims aren't even real people". I dropped support for those "modules" and began doing my own thing, but with just the Base, Kinky, and the Pets portions.

At this point, I literally have no ties or hand in anything they do with their mods. Nor do I care.

In the past few years, I've had a focus on mods that better the community by providing tools to users and mod authors to create mods. As well as mods that provide features and performance unlike any other mods out there.

Anyone can tell you how much my mods DO NOT break on patches. (Obviously I had to fix a couple things from this patch, but how many patches has it been before that?)

I constantly regret working on those stupid mods, and I do my best to leave it in the past. However Turbodriver and Deaderpool simply can't let it go. They constantly feel the need to remind people about this fact. It is literally stalking, harassment and pretty creepy at this point. I hardly fight back because they don't give any room for me to fight back, anyone who does just gets banned from wherever they try it. I just want to let my past mistake go and get on with with my life.

We all make mistakes we are not proud of, mistakes are made to be learned from, let's all just leave the past where it is. Them bringing up my past mistakes, as if they are still relevant, helps no one but themselves. (Because I am the competition and do it for free and they do it for profit)

I'm sure Turbodriver and Deaderpool will find some way to twist my words, as they always do, but now the truth is truly out there.

I want Turbodriver and Deaderpool to stop harassing mod creators who are using my mods as a base. Other mod creators shouldn't be held accountable for my past mistakes. It is my mistake and I deeply regret it, but that doesn't give a right to others to harass people for it. I only want to see the community become better, not be torn apart by Holier Than Thou mod creators. I don't create mods for myself, I create them for those who can't because I enjoy it as a hobby.

I am most of all sorry that people are allowing them to get away with the things they do. Thank you for listening to my confession. Save a screenshot or archive if you want. I'm sure the moderators will probably delete it anyways, Turbodriver and Deaderpool get away with everything, even having confessions of his wrong doings from those he harasses deleted.

This is my honest confession of the events surrounding the Turbodriver, Deaderpool vs ColonolNutty war. I just want it to end, but they won't let me live down my mistakes.
I have been playing the sims for 20 years and remember the wild west that modding was back then. The kind of thing that Turbo and Deaderpool are trying to condemn, are the SAME THINGS that we all used with wild abandon just because it was new and crazy, but also NOT REAL. I came back to playing The sims after a several years long hiatus, and MY GOD this modding community is a complete shitshow at this point. The same nude skins that Wild Guy made for kids and was freely available without issue on LoversLab, is now suddenly verboten because some random 'power modders' decide they are wrong. I have been removed from groups for saying it is just a game. None of this is real and there is no such thing as harmful content in a game with digital people. I strive for realism, which is why I ever downloaded nude skins for kids anyway. Why do my teen + sims get real parts but my toddlers and children don't? Why are you seen are somehow perverted? I have birthed children and it personally offends me that everything is seen as 'pedo shit" when you are figuratively drawing boobs on a barbie. Personally, TD and Deaderpool are so afraid at losing their very lucrative Pateron scam that they want to take the attention away from themselves and manufacture outrage. They have no right to tell you, me, or anyone, what we can and can't have in our games, much less harass and stalk people to try and make themselves look like heroes. TD started out making besitality shit and all that and yet he tries to pretend those things never happened. Even so - WHO CARES. It's a game. You want to do thing to 0's and 1's and bits of code, I say that's your business. You should have no shame in modding something that had some material that other people wouldn't like. I honestly don't care. They should be more concerned about REAL people that go through the horrible things like rape, sex assault, and violence that they are perfectly fine with. They are complete hypocrites.

HKiller099

Jan 18, 2018
I'm not an expert, but if you have a lot of "bigger" mods (like those that completely rework various interactions) or older mods that haven't been optimized for the latest update, they could be taking a long time to load. I would take a good look through those mods and reconsider what you consider essential to gameplay. Some mods are just prone to conflict with others/take up a lot of resources.
I agree. The problem is DD. Even running it by itself, with no other mods, not even animations or anything makes it lag. A fully modded setup without DD works flawless. I don't know if DD adds too many autonomy checks, or if it's the sheer amount of interactions or whatever, but it's clear to this point that DD is in need of some optimization. I still love it, tho. It's just that going to crowded lots or playing with big households increases the lag to a point that it's almost unplayable. Also my sims miss work and school way too often due to Simulation Lag ^^!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the shift + click menu does not suffer this issue at all, so it must be something with the main interactions

redman7771red17

Jan 13, 2018
Hi! I keep seeing "this pill container did not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container in its tuning" whenever I attempt to engage with DD in any case. I am very confused on what to do as I have all the required downloads and updates. I even uninstalled everything and did them all over again. Any help?
Same here with some object interactions. when trying to get sims to open condom boxes I get the Exception detected error. I been tinkering around with different versions of mods and can't get it to work.

Fresh install of the sims 4 1.90.375.1020

Messages [dd_animation_query_registry]: Took 5.981s to collect 2342 Animations.
.171312 DEBUG: [dd_animation_query_registry]: Took 0.048s to organize 2342 Animations
.189318 DEBUG: [dd_encounter_query_registry]: Took 0.015s to collect 12 Encounters.
.190318 DEBUG: [dd_encounter_query_registry]: Took 0.001s to organize 12 Encounters
.363369 DEBUG: [dd_cas_part_query_registry]: Took 0.163s to collect 601 CAS Parts.
.375287 DEBUG: [dd_cas_part_query_registry]: Took 0.010s to organize 601 CAS Parts
.180653 ERROR: [ddct_unpack_contraceptive_container]: Error occurred while running CommonImmediateSuperInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Contraceptive_Interaction_UnpackContraceptive_Condom' on_started.
.181645 ERROR: [ddct_unpack_contraceptive_container]: TypeError("'int' object is not iterable")
.262479 ERROR: [ddct_unpack_contraceptive_container]: Error occurred while running CommonImmediateSuperInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Contraceptive_Interaction_UnpackContraceptive_Condom' on_started.
.263479 ERROR: [ddct_unpack_contraceptive_container]: TypeError("'int' object is not iterable")
.823658 ERROR: [ddct_unpack_contraceptive_container]: Error occurred while running CommonImmediateSuperInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Contraceptive_Interaction_UnpackContraceptive_Condom' on_started.
.824658 ERROR: [ddct_unpack_contraceptive_container]: TypeError("'int' object is not iterable")

Exception:
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 399, in invoke_command
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 984, in select_choice
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 252, in select
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_immediate_super_interaction.py", line 251, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 235, in error
File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_immediate_super_interaction.py", line 245, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
File "deviousdesires\sex\contraceptives\interactions\unpack_contraceptive_container.py", line 77, in on_started
File "deviousdesires\sex\contraceptives\utils\sim_contraceptive_utils.py", line 75, in unpack_contraceptive_container
File "deviousdesires\sex\contraceptives\utils\sim_contraceptive_utils.py", line 190, in unpack_condom_container
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\random.py", line 357, in choices
TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable
Error occurred while running CommonImmediateSuperInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Contraceptive_Interaction_UnpackContraceptive_Condom' on_started. -> TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

Reactions: SalaciousD

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I agree. The problem is DD. Even running it by itself, with no other mods, not even animations or anything makes it lag. A fully modded setup without DD works flawless. I don't know if DD adds too many autonomy checks, or if it's the sheer amount of interactions or whatever, but it's clear to this point that DD is in need of some optimization. I still love it, tho. It's just that going to crowded lots or playing with big households increases the lag to a point that it's almost unplayable. Also my sims miss work and school way too often due to Simulation Lag ^^!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the shift + click menu does not suffer this issue at all, so it must be something with the main interactions
Maybe my computer is just strong enough, so that I have no significant delay. But ask in the developer discord. I don't have a solution for this.

Same here with some object interactions. when trying to get sims to open condom boxes I get the Exception detected error. I been tinkering around with different versions of mods and can't get it to work.

Fresh install of the sims 4 1.90.375.1020
Ask in the developer discord. I don't have a solution for this.

For all who want to try the version 4.3.3 pre 2 until V5 is released, the V4.3.3 pre2 and the needed requirements without penis.
Requires Sims 4 v1.90.358.1030

Reactions: bogdanor

HKiller099

Jan 18, 2018
Maybe my computer is just strong enough, so that I have no significant delay. But ask in the developer discord. I don't have a solution for this.

Ask in the developer discord. I don't have a solution for this.

For all who want to try the version 4.3.3 pre 2 until V5 is released, the V4.3.3 pre2 and the needed requirements without penis.
My comptuer should be strong enough, tho. But I might have to ask in the dev discord. That said, I'll try at some point later with a different game setup since the current one for some reasons I won't discuss here since I think it's not allowed, but I'm working on fixing that part

Max...

Oct 20, 2018
[DeviousDesires_4.3.2] 2022-08-16 04:12:29.126199 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 487, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 117, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 221, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3896, in _process_interaction_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 786, in process_one_interaction_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 950, in process_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 323, in remove_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\si_state.py", line 1149, in _remove_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 5354, in on_removed_from_si_state
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 5366, in _exited_pipeline
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 7294, in _exited_pipeline
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5316, in release_liabilities
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_liabilities.py", line 238, in release
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_liabilities.py", line 183, in apply
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_liabilities.py", line 127, in apply
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 108, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 40, in log_exception
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 103, in _wrapped_function
File "deviousdesires\brothel_system\career\_injects.py", line 46, in _dd_brothel_open_brothel_on_career_event_start
AttributeError: 'CareerEventManager' object has no attribute '_get_top_career_event'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_brothel_open_brothel_on_career_event_start' of class 'CareerEventManager' -> AttributeError: 'CareerEventManager' object has no attribute '_get_top_career_event'

I got this error, although I tried delete other mods, and just installed dd mod alone. Only Pornstar cock, Better body, communitylib, and modsettingmenu were installed.
and then, after I deleted community library, the error notification was gone.

Last edited:

HKiller099

Jan 18, 2018
I have a question. As far as I know, playing this mod is totally safe as long as I don't upload anything weird to the gallery, right?
If I play with online features disabled (which in turn disables the connection with gallery itself), will I be double safe?

Apr 6, 2021
I'm not sure if you have tried the loading time with the brothel pack taken out, but I have basemental drugs, gangs and add-on loaded in. With brothel taken out, it took a total of 20.5 minutes for my game to load from start up- two minutes to get to the main menu, 18 for the rest. If you found out why besides the mods and animations loading, that'd bet great to know.
you know i gave up, i'm not touching the game for a few weeks xD i don't know if EA fixed the latest update already, most of the modders would in theory need to update too, that might/or is taking a long time, in any case something happened with DD before and after that EA update cuz there doesn't seem to be any post about delays and massive lag... in any case i didn't take out BD either, at this point any mod could be causing conflicts, maybe you wanna try that. For anyone else trying to pin point a cause, i loaded the game without Lumpinou mods, and everything was the same (delays and lag still remanined) so there shouldn't be a problem with DD

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I got this error, although I tried delete other mods, and just installed dd mod alone. Only Pornstar cock, Better body, communitylib, and modsettingmenu were installed.
and then, after I deleted community library, the error notification was gone.
Please post error messages as attachments. Your DD is only at level 4.3.2
Which Sims 4 version do you have? Is S4CL up to date?
Update Sims 4 to at least v1.90.358.1030
Update S4CL to version 1.80
Update DD to version 4.3.3 pre 2

you know i gave up, i'm not touching the game for a few weeks xD i don't know if EA fixed the latest update already, most of the modders would in theory need to update too, that might/or is taking a long time, in any case something happened with DD before and after that EA update cuz there doesn't seem to be any post about delays and massive lag... in any case i didn't take out BD either, at this point any mod could be causing conflicts, maybe you wanna try that. For anyone else trying to pin point a cause, i loaded the game without Lumpinou mods, and everything was the same (delays and lag still remanined) so there shouldn't be a problem with DD
DD V5 is being worked on diligently. The developer waits, so to speak, only for the EA to remove the existing errors. Then DD v5 should be released.

I have a question. As far as I know, playing this mod is totally safe as long as I don't upload anything weird to the gallery, right?
If I play with online features disabled (which in turn disables the connection with gallery itself), will I be double safe?
Safer than safe? Doubly safe? I should be half as safe because I play online with DD and download stuff from the gallery. If you don't upload content to the gallery, it is safe. Sex stuff is basically forbidden upon in the gallery at EA.

Last edited:

HKiller099

Jan 18, 2018
Please post error messages as attachments. Your DD is only at level 4.3.2
Which Sims 4 version do you have? Is S4CL up to date?
Update Sims 4 to at least v1.90.358.1030
Update S4CL to version 1.80
Update DD to version 4.3.3 pre 2

DD V5 is being worked on diligently. The developer waits, so to speak, only for the EA to remove the existing errors. Then DD v5 should be released.

Safer than safe? Doubly safe? I should be half as safe because I play online with DD and download stuff from the gallery. If you don't upload content to the gallery, it is safe. Sex stuff is basically forbidden upon in the gallery at EA.
Understood. Thank you ^^

PistolRose

Aug 13, 2022
Hi Hi! I recently got DD and I've been getting the error of " This Pill container did not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container is in tuning. " I've downloaded the latest S4CL and yet it keeps popping up! I also have WW incase it has something to do with this, but I recently got this mod and I really want it to work. Any help please?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hi Hi! I recently got DD and I've been getting the error of " This Pill container did not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container is in tuning. " I've downloaded the latest S4CL and yet it keeps popping up! I also have WW incase it has something to do with this, but I recently got this mod and I really want it to work. Any help please?
Try the version 4.3.3 pre 2 until V5 is released, the V4.3.3 pre2 and the needed requirements without penis.

Nicolas12345

Aug 17, 2022
Hola, descargué el mod principal, pero no me funciona. Es como si no hubiera descargado nada.

La descarga se instala en mods como dije al principio

¿Hice algo mal?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes