Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Mrxmisc987

Jul 31, 2022
Hi! I keep seeing "this pill container did not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container in its tuning" whenever I attempt to engage with DD in any case. I am very confused on what to do as I have all the required downloads and updates. I even uninstalled everything and did them all over again. Any help?

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Hi! I keep seeing "this pill container did not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container in its tuning" whenever I attempt to engage with DD in any case. I am very confused on what to do as I have all the required downloads and updates. I even uninstalled everything and did them all over again. Any help?
I think you have the same issue as two post above yours.

Reactions: cgreen6

Fjord22

Dec 16, 2017
So I've added all the mod files as directed but I keep getting error log popups for a couple things constantly, not sure what the issue is.

Have the base and modules, the custom slider framework, the mod settings menu, and the community library.

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums'

and

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'statistics.statistic_instance_manager'

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
So I've added all the mod files as directed but I keep getting error log popups for a couple things constantly, not sure what the issue is.

Have the base and modules, the custom slider framework, the mod settings menu, and the community library.

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'traits.preference_enums'

and

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'statistics.statistic_instance_manager'
Looks like you don't have updated the community library.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Actually, DeviousDesires v5.0 should already be released. but then EA has prepared with the DLC for too much trouble.
With DD 5 appears then also

S4CL V1.81 (Sims4CommunityLib)
- At least version 1.90.358.1030 of The Sims 4

CGS V1.13 (CustomGenderSettings)
- Customize your sims Custom Gender Options through an interaction within the game without needing to use cheats to open CAS.
Can be downloaded on Nexus:

controlmenu v1.4 e.g. for game speed and pregnancy
- Rebranded Sims 4 Control Menu (S4CM) as Control Menu (CM)
- Remove the old files before installing these ones!

For all who want to try the version 4.3.3 pre 2 until V5 is released, the V4.3.3 pre2 and the needed requirements without penis.
Requires Sims 4 v1.90.358.1030

Eagleman23

Nov 13, 2017
Actually, DeviousDesires v5.0 should already be released. but then EA has prepared with the DLC for too much trouble.

- Customize your sims Custom Gender Options through an interaction within the game without needing to use cheats to open CAS.

For all who want to try the version 4.3.3 pre 2 until V5 is released, the V4.3.3 pre2 and the needed requirements without penis.
Do you have the permission to share this version?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
@ Everyone
It could be that there is no DD5, because TD with his WW has the greater power.
Since ColonolNutty's confession is deleted everywhere he posted it. Just not here.
Please spread this link to his confession in all possible Sims 4 forums to stop this war of TurboDriver.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Sims4 LL community is quite toxic for the most part with a few pearl-clutching TD's sychophant teamed with bullies looking for easy pray. He should not loose his time on this forum.

On F95, people are more civilized as long he doesn't make a NTR module.

Fjord22

Dec 16, 2017

Ah, I think that's the issue, I'm running an older version of the sims. Should have realized that when I downloaded it. Thank you for the help!

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Can anyone help me on this, why some options of the mod is blank? Is something I missed?
1. Ensure you don't have duplicates files of S4CL or DD
2. Make sure your translations are up to date.
3. Have you also updated the modules to the new status?

Benick9763

Feb 5, 2022
1. Ensure you don't have duplicates files of S4CL or DD
2. Make sure your translations are up to date.
3. Have you also updated the modules to the new status?
1. No duplicate files
2. Not using translation
3. Yes

I'll mess with it a bit to see if I can find out what's wrong.

Thanks for your replying

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes