Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

dvncyde

Aug 1, 2022
hi, i just downloaded this amazing mod, by the way, THANK YOU. i was wondering what i should do if all the penises are loading as plain black shapes/shadows? i realllllly wanna use this mod, thanks again

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I saw the debug log showed that the sims cannot get pregnancy because the action happens on a Brothel. Is there a way to change the settings to enable the pregnancy on my brothel? Thanks!
I do not know if you can turn this on in the settings. But if not, it would be possible to ask the creator if he makes it feasible.

hi, i just downloaded this amazing mod, by the way, THANK YOU. i was wondering what i should do if all the penises are loading as plain black shapes/shadows? i realllllly wanna use this mod, thanks again
In the Noir description, it says you need to equip a skin overlay to "fix" the black penis.
In DD, you can do this by SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> Instant Outfit -> Skin Overlay -> Penis -> Choose color.

Reactions: Misty

SleepDage

Nov 25, 2019
When i start any sexual action with DD the penises do not change at all (doesn't get erect) what could be causing this?

I already installed all of the requirements for the mod to work

WholeGrained

Jul 8, 2022
Hi, I installed everything accordingly, but I keep getting an error that shows up over and over when I open my save to play. I just want to know how to fix this. I cleared cache and made sure everything was in order I have no idea what to do next unless I'm supposed to make a completely new save.

Apr 6, 2021
Hello again! i've been using the mod, i decided to uninstall WW, after waiting for really long loading screens, however, it's still happening although not really as long as before. Besides that, during gameplay the features i've been testing takes a long time to execute, the sim would just look at each other for a long time, walk around, forget an action or even the action would be "executing" along with watching a TV or any other thing but the DD feature. Thanks in advance!

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
When i start any sexual action with DD the penises do not change at all (doesn't get erect) what could be causing this?

I already installed all of the requirements for the mod to work
You select a penis within the Body Selector. SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> Instant Outfit -> Select Body Parts -> Soft Penis or Hard Penis

Hi, I installed everything accordingly, but I keep getting an error that shows up over and over when I open my save to play. I just want to know how to fix this. I cleared cache and made sure everything was in order I have no idea what to do next unless I'm supposed to make a completely new save.
that error indicates that you need to update Sims 4

Hello again! i've been using the mod, i decided to uninstall WW, after waiting for really long loading screens, however, it's still happening although not really as long as before. Besides that, during gameplay the features i've been testing takes a long time to execute, the sim would just look at each other for a long time, walk around, forget an action or even the action would be "executing" along with watching a TV or any other thing but the DD feature. Thanks in advance!
that error indicates that you need to update Sims 4

EpicPops

Dec 8, 2018
I don't know if it's me or something I'm missing, but I've followed every bit of information down to the letter and still nothing works as it should D: The Sims don't do anything aside from stand there and T pose about, no error message pops up, so I don't think it's something spazzing out, but I'm out of ideas on ways to make this mod work. The mod menu doesn't even show anything even though I have the mods in the mod folder which should show up, but they don't. Also, my game is fully up to date.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I don't know if it's me or something I'm missing, but I've followed every bit of information down to the letter and still nothing works as it should D: The Sims don't do anything aside from stand there and T pose about, no error message pops up, so I don't think it's something spazzing out, but I'm out of ideas on ways to make this mod work. The mod menu doesn't even show anything even though I have the mods in the mod folder which should show up, but they don't. Also, my game is fully up to date.
Try it once without other mods.
So just rename your mods folder e.g.(Mods_old) Then create a new mods folder and there the Resource.cfg file from the old folder reinkopieren. Then install DD, follow these instructions.
To do this, install an animation pack and then test. If it does not work, let me know what does not work and we go to the bottom of the matter.
If everything works, add your other mods, again piecemeal addition (50/50) so you find then easier the disturbing mod.

Translated with (free version)

ProjectX2

Aug 2, 2022
How do you actually rape? I click on a sim and the lure or fight option doesn’t pop up no matter the relationship

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
How do you actually rape? I click on a sim and the lure or fight option doesn’t pop up no matter the relationship
Click -> Mean -> Lure And Rape
Click -> Mean -> Fight And Rape
For more read the

jesterblue

Jan 12, 2019
I've also been noticing long loading times along with the context menu taking a second to pop up every time you click. I think it might even be slower by a small amount when clicking a sim. And this was while testing with only DD and Community Library in my mods folder and none of the modules installed.

Angeleou

Mar 15, 2019
Click -> Mean -> Lure And Rape
Click -> Mean -> Fight And Rape
For more read the
is there a way to make sims not get jealous if you attempt sex in front of them? i have the jealousy thing disabled and it still happens

also, how do i select someone else animation customization tags?

Last edited:

truexpression

Jun 18, 2022
congrats on beating wicked whims or not yet anyways. what they did to their own mod bc of the update. tsst tsst tsst. thank god for devious desires!

Marjo

Aug 19, 2018
Just made a .package that allows servos to have a functional penis without turning into humans, although it needs to be improved a little, unfortunately I'm not a modder so I don't think I can do it. Anyway, just give it a try

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
is there a way to make sims not get jealous if you attempt sex in front of them? i have the jealousy thing disabled and it still happens

also, how do i select someone else animation customization tags?
The jealousy, can be turned off in the settings.
More about jealousy

I do not understand the question, the translation into my language does not make sense.
But in the wiki you can also find a section about

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Just made a .package that allows servos to have a functional penis without turning into humans, although it needs to be improved a little, unfortunately I'm not a modder so I don't think I can do it. Anyway, just give it a try
Do you give your permission to include this in Devious Desires itself?

ohdanidarling

Jul 6, 2022
Hi, love your mod! im sorry im not sure if this is the proper way to ask or how to ask but DD keeps throwing this exception. Can you help?

Apr 6, 2021
ok, i updated the sims 4, but i'm still having long loading screens, i'm testing the brothel feature, and everything takes time to queue, after servicing patrons would stay in the room without doing anything, and error is registered, i even try to reset those sims but nothing happens either, last thing to happen is that even saving now takes a long time, which wasn't happening at the beggining... question: does the mod have problems with MCC mod? or any of the sacrificial mods?

Marjo

Aug 19, 2018
Do you give your permission to include this in Devious Desires itself?
Well, it is MiniGiles's model and I just made the converstion so it is compatible with DD, so I'm not sure if I can give permission or not, however I posted it here so anyone can use wherever they want (WW or DD). So if it was just for me anyone has permission, nevertheless the model can be replaced for any other than MiniGiles' using S4Studio and blender.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes