Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

random.plz

Jul 28, 2022
How do I install Devious Desires 4.0?
English illustrated guide

Wie kann ich Devious Desires 4.0 installieren?
Deutsche illustrierte Anleitung siehe Spoiler am Beitragsende

Deutsche Übersetzung von Devious Desires
v4.3 und andere Mods von CN

Anleitung:
Ins Verzeichnis droppen wo die Hauptmod liegt.
Auf Mac eventuell ein "z" an den Dateinamen präfixen, i.e. "z1_deviousdesires_GER_DE.package", ansonsten lädt der die eventuell vor der Hauptmod, hab ich mal irgendwo gehört und dann klappt der ganze Mist nicht.

Auch noch Wichtig:
In der Regel ist es kein Problem, wenn die Hauptmod etwas neuer als die Übersetzung ist. Dann werden halt einige wenige Texte nicht übersetzt. Ihr könnt also ruhig diese Übersetzung installieren, wenn ColonolNutty's Mod schon ein paar Versionen weiter ist. Manchmal kommen ja auch gar keine neuen englischen Texte dazu.

Probleme:
- Einige Debug-Ausgaben (da diese aus dem Script kommen) sind ebenfalls englisch. Kann ich nichts dran machen.

Verbesserungsvorschläge:
Werden gerne angenommen.
Wer was verbessert haben will soll es mir schreiben :coffee::devilish:

Animations:
DD Pets

Da der Link für Ōkami X Ningen auf LL ins leere führt.
alternative

Viel Spass

Du brauchst hilfe bei der Installation von Devious Desires 4.0?
Dann klick den Spoiler an.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THANK YOU IT WAS VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND

Reactions: BelloLover

CannibalKale

Jul 25, 2022
I'm getting a "this pill container did not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container in it's tuning" Whenever I hover over the devious desire option on the tables or anything for that matter.. I am confused as to what it means and what it wants me to do

Reactions: Mrxmisc987

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I'm getting a "this pill container did not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container in it's tuning" Whenever I hover over the devious desire option on the tables or anything for that matter.. I am confused as to what it means and what it wants me to do
Update S4CL

hi can i use this at older version ? im still not updating my game at latest version
DeviousDesires v4.3.2 needs at least Sims 4 v1.90.358.1030

PineappleDan

Jul 28, 2022
Hi everyone, trying to get this mod working. I have tried a variety of things, as well as removing MCCC since I thought there might be conflicts there, but I still keep getting an error. Every few seconds the game throws three errors one after another at me. Looks like some sort of autonomy check? I am unsure what to remove/update/fix to cure it. I've attached my lastexception if that helps.

Thanks!

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hi everyone, trying to get this mod working. I have tried a variety of things, as well as removing MCCC since I thought there might be conflicts there, but I still keep getting an error. Every few seconds the game throws three errors one after another at me. Looks like some sort of autonomy check? I am unsure what to remove/update/fix to cure it. I've attached my lastexception if that helps.

Thanks!
I read from this that that lastexception indicates that you need to update Sims 4
DeviousDesires from v4.3.2 needs at least Sims 4 v1.90.358.1030

It looks like DD Kinky doesn't work in current version, can you fix it?
It looks like we can't make the "not working" error work without more information about what is not working, because it works for us.

antjelly

Mar 27, 2021
How do I turn off arousal and autonomous sex? My sims keep trying to have sex and masturbate all the time, it's getting annoying.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
How do I turn off arousal and autonomous sex? My sims keep trying to have sex and masturbate all the time, it's getting annoying.
DD Settings -> Global Settings -> Autonomy Settings -> Autonomous Normal Sex (Player) or Autonomous Normal Sex (NPCs)

Maybe the arousal setting is too high?
Go to the arousal gain settings:
shift + click on your sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Arousal Settings -> Arousal Gain Per Second.
the smaller the longer it takes for the arousal to be high to masturbate.
Example:
7 days / 100% Arousal = .01
12 Hours/100% Arousal = .14

I think with dd.set_arousal=0 you set the arousal for all sims to 0

More information can be found in the wiki

phoenix20023

Jul 28, 2022
Hi, I realized that when sims having sex, the people around them didn't have any reaction (postive or negative), is there any settings I can do to change such performance?

Reactions: alexlll

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Getting the pill container message as well. Had the latest version of S4CL already but removed and downloaded it again just in case. Problem persist. Any other suggestions?
If you already have Sims 4 v1.90.358.1030, then try the pre-release from .
There you can get the latest fix quickly.

New Bug Fix PR for DD available (v4.3.3pr2):
- Fixed an error that was causing the Unpack pill container interaction to appear on all objects EXCEPT actual pill containers. This was only obvious for those who were using Wicked Whims at the same time.

Hi, I realized that when sims having sex, the people around them didn't have any reaction (postive or negative), is there any settings I can do to change such performance?
Nudity reactions are vanilla, otherwise they are a separate mod. DD does not have nudity reactions built in.
The game knows to do nudity reactions when a CAS Part the Sim is wearing is tagged as Nude

phoenix20023

Jul 28, 2022
Hi, Thanks for your quick response.

I noticed that sometimes the arousal kept increasing to 100% and never dropped even after a sex action. How could I fix this issue? Thanks again.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hi, Thanks for your quick response.

I noticed that sometimes the arousal kept increasing to 100% and never dropped even after a sex action. How could I fix this issue? Thanks again.
I think the arousal only falls when the sim in question has an orgasm.
Try doing SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Trigger Orgasm and wait for his Arousal to drop to zero

cant join the discord link for some reason
On my computer the web page with the invitation opens. I do not know what to do.
Otherwise it only helps to wait for DD v4.3.3 update.
I will not post here a link to download a pre releases. Sorry.

phoenix20023

Jul 28, 2022
I think the arousal only falls when the sim in question has an orgasm.
Try doing SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Trigger Orgasm and wait for his Arousal to drop to zero

On my computer the web page with the invitation opens. I do not know what to do.
Otherwise it only helps to wait for DD v4.3.3 update.
I will not post here a link to download a pre releases. Sorry.
Thank, now it works

Apr 6, 2021
I thought you quit modding sims 4, i knew something about the drama, i it was hard to find an answer from you until i found out a reddit where you kinda put up your side of the story, nevertheless i wouldn't had imagined that you would expand the mod effectively becoming an alternative to WW. I'm giving it a shot, at least in content it sounds like you had been doing a better job, if the technical aspects are at least regular, it means it have a lot of potential

Reactions: Gargarusxt

phoenix20023

Jul 28, 2022
I saw the debug log showed that the sims cannot get pregnancy because the action happens on a Brothel. Is there a way to change the settings to enable the pregnancy on my brothel? Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes