Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Richala

Mar 18, 2022
ColonolNutty Your mod is really nice and well done, being able to create your own brothel is my favorite part, however, unfortunately to have the host station you need a dlc, could you also create one for the base game please?

Mic73

Feb 29, 2020
  • Mod Settings Menu is required to modify DD Settings -
Link is not working..

Rin_1127

Jun 12, 2021
so my problem is despite breastfeeding and milking (the milking machine isnt working either) animations being available on the animation list when i check the animations, i cant select them as animations to properly use them despite them being tagged. Im even using Cruxmyth's Customizations as well. I've also tried using the cheat "start sexy time" and the tag is there but when i select it i'm getting no animations found.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I rolled back to the previous DD, just don't see the need for the new one since I'm not using the werewolf add on, probably won't either, sounds like it made a mess of things. Besides, there's that werewolf mod that's a lot better than the official werewolves, they actually look like werewolves and not foxes.

Jul 28, 2019
I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to be having issues. I swear I have DD downloaded correctly, deleted and reinstalled the files properly according to the readme, but I can't get any sort of DD interactions despite being able to access the mod configuration, preferences and options, etc. I'm really hoping next week's update will fix this, as I believe I've tried everything I could. :(

Dec 28, 2017
I rolled back to the previous DD, just don't see the need for the new one since I'm not using the werewolf add on, probably won't either, sounds like it made a mess of things. Besides, there's that werewolf mod that's a lot better than the official werewolves, they actually look like werewolves and not foxes.

can you please upload the previous DD ? ... there are only the new version of all the sites but no older version...please upload the older version that you use ...big thx

OriJinsz

Oct 11, 2017
The controls are weird, took me a while to figure out.

Settings = SHIFT+CLICK on CURRENT SIM: Configure Mods
Sex = SHIFT+CLICK on FLOOR/OBJECT->Devious Desires->Start Sexy Time

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
Only issue I've really had with DD is the heads of penises stretching instead of staying attached to the shaft, causing the head to stay floating staticly about the midsection of the actors and stretched textures. I should note that I'm not relly getting any exceptions and that it only happens on some animations. Not sure if it is an anim problem or rigging problem.

Chaotic Glizzy

Jul 17, 2022
Can someone pls help I really want this mod and I installed it and put it in the mods folder and everything but Sims 4 is telling me it

"failed to locate some of the mods or the Api it requires to function within your mods folder.

Missing Mods:
-Sims 4 Community Library (package)
-Sims 4 Community Library (ts4script)
-Mod Settings Menu (package)
-Mod Settings Menu (ts4script)

Please exit the game and install them"

Someone help I'm so confused idk what to install or how or anything T-T

Mitchums

Aug 7, 2020
Can someone pls help I really want this mod and I installed it and put it in the mods folder and everything but Sims 4 is telling me it

"failed to locate some of the mods or the Api it requires to function within your mods folder.

Missing Mods:
-Sims 4 Community Library (package)
-Sims 4 Community Library (ts4script)
-Mod Settings Menu (package)
-Mod Settings Menu (ts4script)

Please exit the game and install them"

Someone help I'm so confused idk what to install or how or anything T-T
Just click on the spoiler box next to Requirements: in the mod description on the first page and it will give you links to the mods needed.

bogdan_titmir

Jul 15, 2022
Hello. I've installed the mod, it works fine. Ability to have sex is there, animations are working, etc.
But: some of the features are not there. I've installed their modules, turned them on in-game. Scat, rape, and some other functions are just not to be found anywhere. Do they require their own animations, or what? If so, anyone knows where to get them? If not, what could be the problem? Also, sims often discuss fetishes like orgasm control, cutting etc., but those are not to be found anywhere either. Pls help.
I've downloaded the majority of animations that are included in main post, overall i've got like 3.7k animations ingame, but options that i've listed are just not there.

Also for some reason female sims are always wearing bras. I've installed wild_guy's "female body details", but still always bras.

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Think I may have found an issue with 4.2.5.
I basically have three types of playable sims: victims, protagonists, and rapists. I use a separate fetish template for each, plus a couple relevant traits. The thing with my protagonists though is (obviously) they don't rape. They don't have the rapist trait, I set it up so only sims with the rapist trait can rape, and I set protagonists' fetishes so they have no interest in rape.
And yet every 20 minutes or so, a protag sim I'm playing will try to lure and rape a victim. Opening up the fetish options, it shows their enjoyment of rape has suddenly jumped from 0 to 100. I set it back to 0, but before long it reverts to 100 and they're trying to jump a victim sim again.
This didn't happen with previous releases of DD. Did I miss something new in the settings? Or is this a bug? Appreciate any advice.

edit: seems like there's an issue w/fetishes period. Sims seem to deviate from their templates at random (i.e. a sim that liked being dominated now likes dominating others), and there's even disagreement between simple view and the numeric values (i.e. simple view shows feeding milk to others is in the green, but the numeric value shows that fetish is at 0).

edit2 (solution?): I figured out the issue, though I think it's still a feature working incorrectly. Turns out the option to randomize sim fetishes when they're loaded into the world means EVERY time they're loaded into the world. sims were getting templates swapped, mixed, and traded after each loading screen.
I think I've stopped it by deselecting all sim types for fetish randomization and disabling use of fetish templates for randomization. Both options are found in global settings>fetish settings>randomization settings.

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
can you please upload the previous DD ? ... there are only the new version of all the sites but no older version...please upload the older version that you use ...big thx
Sure, the only thing you may have to do after using the version I'm using is to adjust the time allowed for sex, I give them like 10 real lime minutes, think by default its 5. That is if personal settings are saved under the mod_data folder, as they appear to be but I could be wrong. So you may just have a totally clean version of DD from back in May I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ~*Kuroi Kira*~

pd9188870

Mar 14, 2022
I have tested this mod with relatively good success. It is some very good work!

In general, I can't get DD to use my body meshes as default, and on the sims I create myself and set the meshes, they are kind of messed up and I don't understand why. They worked perfectly with WW.
Maybe it's related, but I can't find how to access the DD menu. I have installed Mod Settings Menu but Shift + click on the active Sim does not prompt any menu.
Any help?

boobas.png

CrazySly

Mar 12, 2022
can someone help? i get this last exception log after i installed the last version of dd

[DeviousDesires_4.2.5] 2022-06-28 14:28:30.826121 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 331, in start_single_service
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 157, in update_incremental_start
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 199, in _execute_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 254, in _execute_func_and_calculate_time
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 506, in create_class_instances
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 519, in _create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 627, in create_class_instance
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 844, in feed
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\convert_ww_to_dd.py", line 121, in _dd_provide_basic_packages
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\convert_ww_to_dd.py", line 73, in read
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_cas_part_snippet_reader.py", line 295, in read
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 215, in error
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_cas_part_snippet_reader.py", line 270, in read
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\ww_cas_part_snippet_reader.py", line 395, in _build_cas_part_text
File "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\cas_parts\third_party_cas_part_types.py", line 87, in sim_type_library
AttributeError: type object 'CommonSimType' has no attribute 'ADULT_HUMAN_WEREWOLF'
Failed to load CAS Part -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonSimType' has no attribute 'ADULT_HUMAN_WEREWOLF'
(I redownload & put sim 4 Community Library directory in mod) and it fixes my game

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes