Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Otakuvern

Jul 7, 2017
For some reason, the Zoophiliac and Pack Bitch traits do not show up.

[Edit]
Looks like I forgot to add the deviousdesires.package, ts4script, and WWloader. All fixed up.

Last edited:

Rypley

Jun 20, 2022
Hello, I have been playing Sims4 for a few weeks, I had installed WickedWims then I heard about your Mod which seems more "spicy". I therefore reinstalled the game and the mods, taking care to do so according to your prescriptions and your prerequisites.

However, I encounter some problems.

When I click on the Sims that I control, I see the error message appear in the notifications:

Exception detected in DeviousDesires_4.2.5!
A problem occured, locate the log file at "c\Users\kaime\Deocument\ElectronicArts\Les Dims 1\mod_log\DeviousDesires_4.2.5_Exceptions.txt".

I attach the file DeviousDesires_4.2.5_Exceptions.txt

moreover I can no longer have the "cheat" menu by doing "shift + click on the sims"

I admit I don't understand what to do to solve the problem(s)

Reactions: bethilelizabeth

peenwienerstien

May 14, 2022
anybody else having problems running DD and WW at the same time after the latest update in june? it used to work just fine, no problems whatsoever. now it seems like WW has a problem with DD, some werewolf related problem (says WW error message), even though i didn't even install the DD werewolf package... i uninstalled DD and everything works fine, so it's def a problem between these two mods. i'm running sims V 1.89.214 and WW 170f.

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
installed everything that was listed in the requirements, game doesnt crash or anything, i can see the DD choice options on click ingame, but they are only for asking consent and milking stuff.

i dont have any options to add traits or anything of that sort so i can't actually do anything?

shiftclick vs click doesnt seem to have any difference in menus

EDIT: ww is not installed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I want to apologize to all of those who were experiencing errors from WW after installing v4.3. I accidentally left test code in v4.3 that has been removed in v4.3.1.
Appreciate the fix and all the new features. I have a couple other issues with WW, and a random odd one, with 4.3.1.

I am unable to open WW condoms or contraceptive pill boxes, with either the default unpack or the DD unpack options (why are there two?)

Second issue: Active household sims are fine, but all the guests and service sims in my house are dripping and creating puddles all over the house constantly.

soundcoomer

Oct 20, 2020
hey there. ive installed the mod and a couple of animations but everytime i want to start having sex, it says that there's no animations found, is there like a special folder that i have to put the animation package to or what?

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
installed everything that was listed in the requirements, game doesnt crash or anything, i can see the DD choice options on click ingame, but they are only for asking consent and milking stuff.

i dont have any options to add traits or anything of that sort so i can't actually do anything?

shiftclick vs click doesnt seem to have any difference in menus

EDIT: ww is not installed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe should you activate cheat beforehand (Ctrl + Shift + C, then type "testingCheats true") or by installing mod like AlwaysTesting ( ). GL.

Reactions: Misty

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
Maybe should you activate cheat beforehand (Ctrl + Shift + C, then type "testingCheats true") or by installing mod like AlwaysTesting ( ). GL.
yeah i turned on cheats to give myself some cash to build some houses and see if i could trigger traits or whatever by actually getting a skill up or something. turning cheats on gave access to the shift menu.

that really aught to be in the instructions lmao.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Every now and again I'll get 5 exception errors or so in a row, and saving, exiting, and re-starting doesn't fix the issue, it always requires having to restore an old save to get rid of the issue, and its always the same error message when it does happen. Only thing I can think of is the script gets funked up while the game is saving which is why when I restore an old save things are fine again. But if anyone else has gotten this error and knows an easier fix than rolling back to an earlier save, feel free to share...

'DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Bystander_TryJoin_AsNonInitiator' on_test.
2022-07-26 22:12:59.415002 ERROR: [dd_try_join_animation]: ValueError('Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners')
2022-07-26 22:12:59.427003 ERROR: [dd_can_join_sim_in_animation_test]: Error occurred while running test.
2022-07-26 22:12:59.428003 ERROR: [dd_can_join_sim_in_animation_test]: ValueError('Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners')
2022-07-26 22:12:59.440004 ERROR: [dd_try_join_animation]: Error occurred while running CommonSuperInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Bystander_TryJoin_AsInitiator' on_test.
2022-07-26 22:12:59.441004 ERROR: [dd_try_join_animation]: ValueError('Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners')
2022-07-26 22:12:59.453005 ERROR: [dd_can_join_sim_in_animation_test]: Error occurred while running test.
2022-07-26 22:12:59.454005 ERROR: [dd_can_join_sim_in_animation_test]: ValueError('Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners')
2022-07-26 22:12:59.466005 ERROR: [dd_can_join_sim_in_animation_test]: Error occurred while running test.
2022-07-26 22:12:59.467005 ERROR: [dd_can_join_sim_in_animation_test]: ValueError('Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.Listeners')

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Update S4CL to v1.80 (Sims4CommunityLib)
Update DD to v4.3.2 (DeviousDesires)

if you have dd modules update them too.
DeviousDesires requires at least Sims 4 v1.90.358.1030

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
After DD 4.3.1 and this new version, I have a problem, my game keeps loading when I choose my save game and does not enter the game.
Do you have WW? And if so, did you try removing that to see if things load? Ever since the werewolf add on, more and more people have been reporting issues with mods on various sites. I'm not touching those two add ons until Maxis wraps things up with 4 and moves on to 5.

Niagra85

Jul 27, 2022
Do you have WW? And if so, did you try removing that to see if things load? Ever since the werewolf add on, more and more people have been reporting issues with mods on various sites. I'm not touching those two add ons until Maxis wraps things up with 4 and moves on to 5.
I’m having the same issue, I’ve tried removing files and reinstalling them for almost a day now.

Beforeyouexit93

Jan 2, 2022
I don't have instaled WW, the only version worked fine to me was 4.2.5

Kage88

Jul 28, 2022
I installed it all like it's said, but the game doesn't start.It's telling me that there are missing or damaged files.
Anyone can help ?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes