Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Well, it is MiniGiles's model and I just made the converstion so it is compatible with DD, so I'm not sure if I can give permission or not, however I posted it here so anyone can use wherever they want (WW or DD). So if it was just for me anyone has permission, nevertheless the model can be replaced for any other than MiniGiles' using S4Studio and blender.
Maybe the original download link would be better, if it still exists.

Apr 6, 2021
ive been having an issue the last few days trying to run the mod. in the middle of an animation it just crashed and after that, No animations can be found in 'sexy time', no 'romance' or 'mean' actions are available when interacting with objects or with another sim. just a greyed out 'devious desire' talking about a pill container. it says it loaded all the animations but you can only find the animations in customization and everything is updated. i've scoured through and cleanse all mods. the settings are all turned on. i'm lost...
i read some stuff about that, the fix seems to be that you need to update Sims 4 Community Library (should be version 1.80)

ok, i updated the sims 4, but i'm still having long loading screens, i'm testing the brothel feature, and everything takes time to queue, after servicing patrons would stay in the room without doing anything, and error is registered, i even try to reset those sims but nothing happens either, last thing to happen is that even saving now takes a long time, which wasn't happening at the beggining... question: does the mod have problems with MCC mod? or any of the sacrificial mods?
so i just took both of these mods out, to see if something changed, but nope it's still slow, i'm starting to think something it's going on with the brothel module, the game seems to be running pretty well until clocking in. I don't think its aconflict with any of the most popular mods, so far the only one which i haven't uninstall yet is Basemental, that would only leave Lumpinou mods as a possible conflict, i'll test it tomorrow, but please if anybody else knows what could be going wrong thanks in advance

Soulgrind7

Oct 4, 2017
Hello, everyone,

i have a little problem every time i perform action in dd.
If the Sims run around naked, the skin is fine.
But when the animation starts, the skin of the naked Sims is shown as missing texture. I also tested different animations from different makers, always the same problem.
What could be causing this error?
Installed everything needed.
Game version is 1.90.358

KaineFaldon

Feb 22, 2021
I am losing my mind and don't know what to do. WW finally pissed me off enough that I purged it from my game, having been running it and DD for over a year, and now my game seems fundamentally broken. I can get to the main menu just fine, but if I click on literally any family, I get a notification that the game could not be loaded and I can't get any world or sim or family to load. I have every single file that is required for DD and it is all placed in my mod folder correctly; it worked fine as long as I had WW so I know the placement was right. Only other notification I get is '0 out of 0 ___ have been downloaded'. The blank spot is sliders, animations, encounters, and one other I don't remember, but I know I have both sliders and animations downloaded. I even redownloaded them in case they were out of date. I don't know what I did wrong.

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
If you already have Sims 4 v1.90.358.1030, then try the pre-release from .
There you can get the latest fix quickly.

New Bug Fix PR for DD available (v4.3.3pr2):
- Fixed an error that was causing the Unpack pill container interaction to appear on all objects EXCEPT actual pill containers. This was only obvious for those who were using Wicked Whims at the same time.

Nudity reactions are vanilla, otherwise they are a separate mod. DD does not have nudity reactions built in.
The game knows to do nudity reactions when a CAS Part the Sim is wearing is tagged as Nude
Could you share the mod ? Because I'm not discord person and while searching the server, I only found communityLib mod

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So I finally got hold of the patch, but it's still not working, still get the pill error and no choice of interractions other than maste****te and dance. Eveything is now updated, including SCL 1.80 etc etc, and no joy.

Kinda at a loss now as to why this is happening.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Yes, I, ColonolNutty, did fix the ATF mods when they broke like 4 or so years ago (Before Kinky Whims and Wicked Pets were create, whenever that was) and managed them for like a year or two, I barely even remember. I saw it as an opportunity to get my foot in the door with modding in The Sims 4. While working on their mods, I learned python and also a ton of how the game code works.

The mere fact I created the gargantuan fetish mod that is Devious Desires should tell you that I'm not into all fetishes I put in my mods. It is exactly the same thing with their mod, sex, nudity, pretty much all adult content barely phases me anymore. I'm not interested in Loli/Shota, I'm interested in working on mods regardless of their content (Obvously now I have things I simply won't work on or add to my mods, but back then the world was open to all possibilities). The original reason I worked on their stupid mod was for my own fetish "Futanari". Specifically that of Natural Born Futanari, which simply don't exist in real life. The best way to show a Sim is a Natural Born Futanari is to show the Sim has "the parts" from birth, rather than suddenly having a penis when they became a Teen Sim.

Of course since I've been of the "building it for the community" mindset, I also included the sex half their original mod had. I didn't care for those parts obviously, but I didn't want to fix their mod without fixing the whole thing, that'd be rude... or so I thought.

I made those mods in a very crudely done "module" style format (similar to how it is in DD), so you could use the base for romantic/woohoo between Adult Sims or you could add in the ts4script scripts or package files (or whatever they were) to add the features you wanted. So you could add stuff for Child Sims if you wanted or you could add stuff with Pet Sims. (Yes, I also made a "module" for pets at that time)

Unfortunately, I was naïve back then and was still riding the "You're the greatest modder ever!" high I was on from the More Farming mod I fixed previously. I was too blind and didn't realize how immoral or badly seen their Loli/Shota mod was until it was too late.

As soon as I started hearing and seeing people being banned from discords and forums for simply using just the freakin base mod without any of the Child Sim stuff, I was like, "This is really dumb for people to do to others when Sims is a fictional setting and Sims aren't even real people". I dropped support for those "modules" and began doing my own thing, but with just the Base, Kinky, and the Pets portions.

At this point, I literally have no ties or hand in anything they do with their mods. Nor do I care.

In the past few years, I've had a focus on mods that better the community by providing tools to users and mod authors to create mods. As well as mods that provide features and performance unlike any other mods out there.

Anyone can tell you how much my mods DO NOT break on patches. (Obviously I had to fix a couple things from this patch, but how many patches has it been before that?)

I constantly regret working on those stupid mods, and I do my best to leave it in the past. However Turbodriver and Deaderpool simply can't let it go. They constantly feel the need to remind people about this fact. It is literally stalking, harassment and pretty creepy at this point. I hardly fight back because they don't give any room for me to fight back, anyone who does just gets banned from wherever they try it. I just want to let my past mistake go and get on with with my life.

We all make mistakes we are not proud of, mistakes are made to be learned from, let's all just leave the past where it is. Them bringing up my past mistakes, as if they are still relevant, helps no one but themselves. (Because I am the competition and do it for free and they do it for profit)

I'm sure Turbodriver and Deaderpool will find some way to twist my words, as they always do, but now the truth is truly out there.

I want Turbodriver and Deaderpool to stop harassing mod creators who are using my mods as a base. Other mod creators shouldn't be held accountable for my past mistakes. It is my mistake and I deeply regret it, but that doesn't give a right to others to harass people for it. I only want to see the community become better, not be torn apart by Holier Than Thou mod creators. I don't create mods for myself, I create them for those who can't because I enjoy it as a hobby.

I am most of all sorry that people are allowing them to get away with the things they do. Thank you for listening to my confession. Save a screenshot or archive if you want. I'm sure the moderators will probably delete it anyways, Turbodriver and Deaderpool get away with everything, even having confessions of his wrong doings from those he harasses deleted.

This is my honest confession of the events surrounding the Turbodriver, Deaderpool vs ColonolNutty war. I just want it to end, but they won't let me live down my mistakes.

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
Yes, I, ColonolNutty, did fix the ATF mods when they broke like 4 or so years ago (Before Kinky Whims and Wicked Pets were create, whenever that was) and managed them for like a year or two, I barely even remember. I saw it as an opportunity to get my foot in the door with modding in The Sims 4. While working on their mods, I learned python and also a ton of how the game code works.

The mere fact I created the gargantuan fetish mod that is Devious Desires should tell you that I'm not into all fetishes I put in my mods. It is exactly the same thing with their mod, sex, nudity, pretty much all adult content barely phases me anymore. I'm not interested in Loli/Shota, I'm interested in working on mods regardless of their content (Obvously now I have things I simply won't work on or add to my mods, but back then the world was open to all possibilities). The original reason I worked on their stupid mod was for my own fetish "Futanari". Specifically that of Natural Born Futanari, which simply don't exist in real life. The best way to show a Sim is a Natural Born Futanari is to show the Sim has "the parts" from birth, rather than suddenly having a penis when they became a Teen Sim.

Of course since I've been of the "building it for the community" mindset, I also included the sex half their original mod had. I didn't care for those parts obviously, but I didn't want to fix their mod without fixing the whole thing, that'd be rude... or so I thought.

I made those mods in a very crudely done "module" style format (similar to how it is in DD), so you could use the base for romantic/woohoo between Adult Sims or you could add in the ts4script scripts or package files (or whatever they were) to add the features you wanted. So you could add stuff for Child Sims if you wanted or you could add stuff with Pet Sims. (Yes, I also made a "module" for pets at that time)

Unfortunately, I was naïve back then and was still riding the "You're the greatest modder ever!" high I was on from the More Farming mod I fixed previously. I was too blind and didn't realize how immoral or badly seen their Loli/Shota mod was until it was too late.

As soon as I started hearing and seeing people being banned from discords and forums for simply using just the freakin base mod without any of the Child Sim stuff, I was like, "This is really dumb for people to do to others when Sims is a fictional setting and Sims aren't even real people". I dropped support for those "modules" and began doing my own thing, but with just the Base, Kinky, and the Pets portions.

At this point, I literally have no ties or hand in anything they do with their mods. Nor do I care.

In the past few years, I've had a focus on mods that better the community by providing tools to users and mod authors to create mods. As well as mods that provide features and performance unlike any other mods out there.

Anyone can tell you how much my mods DO NOT break on patches. (Obviously I had to fix a couple things from this patch, but how many patches has it been before that?)

I constantly regret working on those stupid mods, and I do my best to leave it in the past. However Turbodriver and Deaderpool simply can't let it go. They constantly feel the need to remind people about this fact. It is literally stalking, harassment and pretty creepy at this point. I hardly fight back because they don't give any room for me to fight back, anyone who does just gets banned from wherever they try it. I just want to let my past mistake go and get on with with my life.

We all make mistakes we are not proud of, mistakes are made to be learned from, let's all just leave the past where it is. Them bringing up my past mistakes, as if they are still relevant, helps no one but themselves. (Because I am the competition and do it for free and they do it for profit)

I'm sure Turbodriver and Deaderpool will find some way to twist my words, as they always do, but now the truth is truly out there.

I want Turbodriver and Deaderpool to stop harassing mod creators who are using my mods as a base. Other mod creators shouldn't be held accountable for my past mistakes. It is my mistake and I deeply regret it, but that doesn't give a right to others to harass people for it. I only want to see the community become better, not be torn apart by Holier Than Thou mod creators. I don't create mods for myself, I create them for those who can't because I enjoy it as a hobby.

I am most of all sorry that people are allowing them to get away with the things they do. Thank you for listening to my confession. Save a screenshot or archive if you want. I'm sure the moderators will probably delete it anyways, Turbodriver and Deaderpool get away with everything, even having confessions of his wrong doings from those he harasses deleted.

This is my honest confession of the events surrounding the Turbodriver, Deaderpool vs ColonolNutty war. I just want it to end, but they won't let me live down my mistakes.
Your mistake was being gaslit to believe you did something wrong ,no matter what you do you will never be able to please those people. This is your legacy and wear it proudly.

Reactions: Twitchy

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
The option to Fight/lure and rape dont work anymore. I get no error or something, but when i click to lure and rape the sim just doesnt add it to the things he does, it just doesnt do anything. Am i overlooking something? I have a shitton of animations installed and the normal sex works.

Reactions: oldtaku

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
well it's my 1st time since updated game and mod no act for Human and other species (Beast*) also ive got msgs from "unknown mod exception" with (S4CL) :'(

cgreen6

Jun 29, 2021
Help! How should I go about this? It wont let me unpack birth control and condoms, ik it says ww but i have a feeling they are just going to tell me to delete dd and i dont want to : (

Reactions: Netorare
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes