Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hey! Everything seems to be installed properly, except when my NPC propositions the dog, the dog just turns her down (this happends for all my NPCs)! Is there a way to get him to except...or is my dog really picky :ROFLMAO:
After I'm done working on the nudity overhaul, I plan to look at want levels again and redo all of that. It will be a Chance rather than a Yes or No when I am done.

Dante00

Jun 3, 2017
After I'm done working on the nudity overhaul, I plan to look at want levels again and redo all of that. It will be a Chance rather than a Yes or No when I am done.
Thanks! But in the meantime does that mean that part of the mod wont work for me...or will the dog eventually accept??

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks! But in the meantime does that mean that part of the mod wont work for me...or will the dog eventually accept??
No, they will, in the DD settings you may need to lower the Pet Accept Sex With Human threshold. The way it works right now is they have to be at or above the threshold. I plan to change it so it'll be more of a chance they'll accept (No matter their "want level") rather than a "They will" and "They won't" like it is now. Alternatively you could just enable Always Accept Normal Sex in the DD Settings.

Rin_1127

Jun 12, 2021
Can someone please tell me if there is an easier way to tag animations for actor behaviors/settings? or do i have to go through each individual animation to set it up to register as penetration or not? because i have hundreds of animations and having to go through each individual one would be tedious and incredibly time consuming especially as a casual player.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
Hey CN! just found this place, spreading the links on LL to those wondering where u went!
Glad to see watersports! Excited to pee in plants! hope its added soon!

REQUEST! = can u replace or add option next to 'mop' on pee puddle & ADD 'Lick it UP!'
Sim gets on all fours, sticks ass in the air & slurps & licks up pee! whicj would raise food need alil bit!

peeing anywhere with some new squatt positions would be awesome!
Glad ur still on the web!
i show off some of ur stuff in my series Wicked Of Whimsville, now on XVideo!

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

jabig79599

Jun 14, 2021
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.common_age'
Exception caught while invoking: _pregnancy_tracker_init -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.common_age'

Community Library is installed, not sure whats wrong.

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
REQUEST! = can u replace or add option next to 'mop' on pee puddle & ADD 'Lick it UP!'
Sim gets on all fours, sticks ass in the air & slurps & licks up pee! whicj would raise food need alil bit!
It may be added if one provided an animation for it.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.common_age'
Exception caught while invoking: _pregnancy_tracker_init -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.common_age'

Community Library is installed, not sure whats wrong.
You likely have a duplicate installation.

gogogadget2000

Jun 15, 2021
Downloaded the mod recently, love it but Im experiencing a few issues. Firstly, can't get sims to accept sex and I saw they needed a higher want level but the wiki gave no info (that i could find) on how to raise that. Secondly, I wanted to test Missme's animations for the milking stuff however no animations appeared in the category. Finally, I cannot figure out how to tag animations if that is the issue for my previous problem and would care to see some clarification. Thanks so much!

Reactions: Lewd_chan

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Can someone please tell me if there is an easier way to tag animations for actor behaviors/settings? or do i have to go through each individual animation to set it up to register as penetration or not? because i have hundreds of animations and having to go through each individual one would be tedious and incredibly time consuming especially as a casual player.
That is why it is recommended to do it as you go. You can download animation customizations from my discord that others have made :)

Reactions: Rin_1127

Rin_1127

Jun 12, 2021
That is why it is recommended to do it as you go. You can download animation customizations from my discord that others have made :)
oh ok! makes sense, i suppose i'll just tag them as i use them then since ive already had most of the animations i use before i found the mod. I suppose i was mostly curious if there was a way to bulk modify the actor behaviors like some of the other kinds of tags, but ill just do it as i go then. Thanks for the reply :giggle:

EVILSTUPID

Jul 6, 2019
why when I want to enter a location, then I fly out to manage cities and see a ton of errors all this happens after installing dd before that everything was ok

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
why when I want to enter a location, then I fly out to manage cities and see a ton of errors all this happens after installing dd before that everything was ok
Probably because you did not install DD or its requirements correctly. You may also have duplicates. Without seeing an exception file, I can only make guesses that you are not going to like.

Reactions: BelloLover

lovyy lovyy

Nov 9, 2017
i need help please
everytime the sims start, i get a message of a missing file: sims4modsettingsmenu.ts4script so anyone can tell me where to get it from plz?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes