Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Same thing happens to me!!! i have no clue how to fix it
I'm getting nonstop errors with Devious Desires lately. Updated all of my core mods (WW, Wicked Perversions, Basemental Drugs) and for some reason, I can't boot with DD installed. It only works if DD is completely uninstalled.
I wrote a small guide to check things: https://f95zone.to/threads/devious-desires-v2-14-colonolnutty.70865/post-5826179
If you put your files in a (hidden) folder starting with '.' they may be not found.

Reactions: Toothlessninja

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm getting nonstop errors with Devious Desires lately. Updated all of my core mods (WW, Wicked Perversions, Basemental Drugs) and for some reason, I can't boot with DD installed. It only works if DD is completely uninstalled.
Can't help if you don't provide the error logs to me.

penix-majix

May 2, 2021
Can't help if you don't provide the error logs to me.
Hi! First of all, thank you so much for the work you put forth. I'm glad you were able to find a place to upload your mod again!

Now onto the subject of the errors, I've tried fiddling around with my script mods, and the problem seems to come from DD, because the bug stops when it's removed from the mods folder. When it's loaded in and working, counters and beds disappear for some reason, and trying to interact with the empty space generates error message after error message. Trying to place a new bed or counter on a lot generates a "script call failed" error.

I hope the txt file linked is enough to help figure out what causes this error, as I don't think it's a mod conflict, I have no other script mods except Basement Drugs, and the scripts required to run DD.

Thank you in advance,
P-M

BrujaSinSombrero

Nov 14, 2020
Hey CN is there a way to extend the cooldown period for the needs sex debuff?
I can manually extend the duration myself using S4S and extending the max duration on DeviousDesires_Motive_Sex_Buff_Distress_Cooldown s2833428973101384573
But I am not really certain if that will result in what I want.. (meaning having the need appear once every 4 days instead of once every day)

Also, the debuff does not satisfy when using WW or regular woohoo to initiate rather than DD's system, is that intentional? It's fine either way to me... I actually don't mind that I have to chose to switch between systems (although it would be more convenient to have recognition between WW, TS4, and DD systems).
I have the same doubt .. I wish I could satisfy the sexual need with WW or at least be able to deactivate it.

PD: ¡Buen trabajo amigo!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I have the same doubt .. I wish I could satisfy the sexual need with WW or at least be able to deactivate it.

PD: ¡Buen trabajo amigo!
I will not support a mod made by a mod author that chooses to slander me, my mods, or those who use my mods. I do have plans to add a toggle for the Sex Motive though.

Reactions: penix-majix

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hi! First of all, thank you so much for the work you put forth. I'm glad you were able to find a place to upload your mod again!

Now onto the subject of the errors, I've tried fiddling around with my script mods, and the problem seems to come from DD, because the bug stops when it's removed from the mods folder. When it's loaded in and working, counters and beds disappear for some reason, and trying to interact with the empty space generates error message after error message. Trying to place a new bed or counter on a lot generates a "script call failed" error.

I hope the txt file linked is enough to help figure out what causes this error, as I don't think it's a mod conflict, I have no other script mods except Basement Drugs, and the scripts required to run DD.

Thank you in advance,
P-M
Update your Sims 4 version. You are using an outdated version of The Sims 4.

Reactions: penix-majix

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Penis not showing on dog help please. Am I missing a mod.
I am currently working on overhauling the entire nudity system, so I won't be able to look at this bug in great detail, but I've heard from some people if you SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD -> Penis State -> Set Erect/Flaccid it starts showing up.

Last edited:

TheDoc5

May 19, 2021
Hey,

I have all the mods installed, custom mods enabled in the game, and the game is updated... but nothing from Devious Desires even shows up as an option for my sims. Any suggestions?

Dante00

Jun 3, 2017
Hey! Everything seems to be installed properly, except when my NPC propositions the dog, the dog just turns her down (this happends for all my NPCs)! Is there a way to get him to except...or is my dog really picky :ROFLMAO:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm a little confused about the enslaving part of the mod.
I can sort of understand your confusion, since Devious Desires does not contain anything related to slavery. I think you are talking about Sim Snatcher, which will be available when it is approved here

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes