Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Eleanorleighb

May 15, 2021
For those wondering. The changelog is included with the download.
Hello! No matter what I do I cannot get this to work on my laptop?? it was downloaded once before but now that I am trying to redownload it, it downloads just fine but then when I go to play my games says that it cannot find the packages or scripts and that I need to reinstall it?? I've followed your installation instructions multiple times and tripled check the file paths but nothing makes it work??

ZarbonitoDoe

Nov 3, 2019
I'm trying to figure out how does inflation work? In the wiki it says in order for it to work animations have to be tagged accordingly? Do I have to manually tag each animation or is it already done in the feature? If its already done then I must be missing something as it doesn't work? I've lowered the inflation threshold but the inflation % doesn't change. Also is the overlay included in the download? I guess having a custom overlay makes it go away?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello! No matter what I do I cannot get this to work on my laptop?? it was downloaded once before but now that I am trying to redownload it, it downloads just fine but then when I go to play my games says that it cannot find the packages or scripts and that I need to reinstall it?? I've followed your installation instructions multiple times and tripled check the file paths but nothing makes it work??
Did you install the Requirements listed in the description?

Reactions: Eleanorleighb

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how does inflation work? In the wiki it says in order for it to work animations have to be tagged accordingly? Do I have to manually tag each animation or is it already done in the feature? If its already done then I must be missing something as it doesn't work? I've lowered the inflation threshold but the inflation % doesn't change. Also is the overlay included in the download? I guess having a custom overlay makes it go away?
The Sim that is inflating the other Sim needs to have the required Penis Milk level to have an orgasm.

ZarbonitoDoe

Nov 3, 2019
The Sim that is inflating the other Sim needs to have the required Penis Milk level to have an orgasm.
I've bumped the milk per second up and increased max capacity to 999 just so I can continuously trigger orgasm to see if it works but it doesn't do anything :(

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I've bumped the milk per second up and increased max capacity to 999 just so I can continuously trigger orgasm to see if it works but it doesn't do anything :(
The Sim also needs to produce Penis Milk. The animation also needs to have the Actor causing the inflation do an action that Is Penetrating and Will Occur Inside.

ZarbonitoDoe

Nov 3, 2019
The Sim also needs to produce Penis Milk. The animation also needs to have the Actor causing the inflation do an action that Is Penetrating and Will Occur Inside.
so sim that produces penis milk, with sex/climax animation that has the penetrating actor (produces penis milk) cum inside? I've tried it but it didn't work, do I need to manually tag the animation itself to have those tags? If so I've tried to tag it as penetrating, occurs inside but I haven't gotten it to work

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
so sim that produces penis milk, with sex/climax animation that has the penetrating actor (produces penis milk) cum inside? I've tried it but it didn't work, do I need to manually tag the animation itself to have those tags? If so I've tried to tag it as penetrating, occurs inside but I haven't gotten it to work
I think the Sim doing the inflating also needs to apply a cum overlay to the vagina of the Sim they are inflating.

BlackWolf145

Apr 15, 2021
sorry to beg for help, but i just updated this mod and i am having an issue where my sims freeze and where the whole game freezes to where task manager wont even work and i have to restart my laptop.

Last edited:

loic2677

Jun 2, 2021
Hi, great mod.
I was wondering, where do you have animations for DD Dirty ?
Can't find them.

myluckystrike

Jun 5, 2021
what sliders do i need for the inflation stuff? is there a specific one or should i get just a general belly slider?

celebratory.

May 26, 2021
Hey. So every single time I load up my game I get an error message telling me I'm missing core files. Main.Json to be specific; However, I do have that file in my mods folder, as all the other required files were included in the zip. All files are together in the main mod folder. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times, and the error messages just keep coming.

Reactions: Eleanorleighb
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes