Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So, I'll try to explain ...
I create a new game, a new family (character), develop it .. and so on.
And then at one fine moment (or worse), entering a public area, or visiting, a COMPLETELY EMPTY PLOT appears before my eyes, on which there used to be a post. Going out on the map of the city, I see that the built (area) is on the map, but when I go into the game, it's just a completely demolished area, without landscape, trees and stones.
In the same way, when I return to my house, it just looks utterly empty + you can't enter it. My character is standing on the road, and when I press that, he refuses to go to the center of this section.
So the whole city becomes empty squares, but on the map they look as always built.
I hope that at least I tried to explain.
A good way to test whether it is DD or not is to remove literally everything from your Mods folder, ensure you've got a clean installation of The Sims 4 as well as deleting all caches, then adding only DD and S4CL. I've never seen or heard of any problem like this for lots, so it is extremely likely to be either another mod or the remnants of another mod somehow messing with it.

• Hey there
Reactions: mr.SimBlo

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I was wondering if i could get some feedback/help i keep getting this error message while trying to start game

TypeError: 'body_type_flags' is an invalid keyword argument for siminfo_generate_outfit()
Error occurred when attempting to dispatch listener '_dd_apply_initial_body_details_on_load' -> TypeError: 'body_type_flags' is an invalid keyword argument for siminfo_generate_outfit()
Update your version of the Sims, your version of the Sims is outdated/old.

Also, next time you post an exception, please don't leave out the literally most important piece of the exception (That being the line numbers)

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018
is there any way to be able to select the equipment part of the tongue? For some reason it appears with strange bugs in all the animations with DD, when testing the same animations with WW the tongue appears fine, maybe some command to reset the equipment of that specific sim to default? Or maybe delete a file so that the equipment is reset? or I should just uninstall the mod and install it again?

what do you recommend?

EDIT: I fixed it, I found the sim json file in the Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires folder and edit it by renaming the tongue part, just copy paste the tongue name of another sim and now the animations work perfectly, thanks for the mod :PogChamp:

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
For now, I'm not going to exaggerate with my problem related to empty (disappeared areas), but I wanted to ask ...
I realize that these are my fantasies - which do not have to be embodied, but ... all the same I will ask: do you plan to ColonolNutty, in the future to make character traits, as it was in The Sims 3 Kinky World, or as in Wisked - although they are not very ...
The fours in the CAS itself or where they are now, it does not matter to me, but it is important to do as it was with Kinky World -
but I know you can improve them ;):p

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
For now, I'm not going to exaggerate with my problem related to empty (disappeared areas), but I wanted to ask ...
I realize that these are my fantasies - which do not have to be embodied, but ... all the same I will ask: do you plan to ColonolNutty, in the future to make character traits, as it was in The Sims 3 Kinky World, or as in Wisked - although they are not very ...
The fours in the CAS itself or where they are now, it does not matter to me, but it is important to do as it was with Kinky World -
but I know you can improve them ;):p
Maybe. Anything is possible.

• Love
Reactions: mr.SimBlo

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Enabling Jealousy will allow Sims that walk near another Sim having sex with someone they are romantically involved with. They should gain the Jealousy buff as well as attempt to stop the sex so they can slap the Sim that is cheating.
Is it possible that it get conflicted with WW mods? while playing DD animation?
I set enable jealousy on DD, but disable global jealousy with WW
I thought that two would only affect when i play the animation

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
sorry for taking so long But how do I like disable the fetish talking. Like it kinda clutters my whims when I try to talk with another sim but there is a lot of things to talk about (EX: enthuses about anal vore, Enthuses about penis milking I think) i just would like them to go away. is there anyway to make them disapear
Try enabling the Traditional Social Menu in the Gameplay Options in the Sims 4 settings.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is it possible that it get conflicted with WW mods? while playing DD animation?
I set enable jealousy on DD, but disable global jealousy with WW
I thought that two would only affect when i play the animation
No, WW settings don't matter. Unless WW disabled something in vanilla for jealousy that DD happens to be using.

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Try enabling the Traditional Social Menu in the Gameplay Options in the Sims 4 settings.
Could one tune it with _display_priority or attention_cost? For me only a few time the fetish talk entries make it to the 1st page. It seems the sims in my game care much more about other thing.
It'd be nice if unequip would not be sorted alphabetically to have all/hat/top/bottom/feet as the first 5 and glasses, earrings, necklage etc. last.

Reactions: AlonelyAnimations

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Could one tune it with _display_priority or attention_cost? For me only a few time the fetish talk entries make it to the 1st page. It seems the sims in my game care much more about other thing.
It'd be nice if unequip would not be sorted alphabetically to have all/hat/top/bottom/feet as the first 5 and glasses, earrings, necklage etc. last.
Do you know if those properties do anything for that "Front Page" menu? I know the display priority has an effect on the order interactions appear in, like which ones appear first and stuff. What does "attention" do though?
how to enable sexual need? it always locked at 50%
It is enabled by default, that value should go up over time. Faster if the Sim is flirty.

Last edited:

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Do you know if those properties do anything for that "Front Page" menu? I know the display priority has an effect on the order interactions appear in, like which ones appear first and stuff. What does "attention" do though?

It is enabled by default, that value should go up over time. Faster if the Sim is flirty.
I wish I knew what attention_cost does. Looking through XML "pie_menu_priority" sound more promising.
'scoring_priority' seems to be for autonomous interactions.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
My DD pets only give me access to one animation, witch is oral, I am unable to pick any other animations
Did you install animations from the first page of Animations: DD Pets?

Big dog or small dog? Man and male dog? Or man and female dog? Or woman and small/large bitch/male dog?
On the floor or on the table?

So many questions and no answers.... So more information would be very helpful.

Uncle Yuri

Jun 18, 2017
Did you install animations from the first page of Animations: DD Pets?

Big dog or small dog? Man and male dog? Or man and female dog? Or woman and small/large bitch/male dog?
On the floor or on the table?

So many questions and no answers.... So more information would be very helpful.
I fixed my problem, now the animations wont play. Like in this picture.

Last edited:

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Hi! I'm a big fan of this mod, ESPECIALLY your recent cum inflation addition. I was wondering, do you have any plans (or are you willing to consider making plans) to add stuffing (inflation via eating food) content? I was thinking of potentially making an addon for this myself, but I've never made any kind of mod before and I'm lost on how to go about it.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hi! I'm a big fan of this mod, ESPECIALLY your recent cum inflation addition. I was wondering, do you have any plans (or are you willing to consider making plans) to add stuffing (inflation via eating food) content? I was thinking of potentially making an addon for this myself, but I've never made any kind of mod before and I'm lost on how to go about it.
Yeah, it wouldn't be too difficult to do that. That could be an aspect of Vore when I get around to it, maybe?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes