Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
Hello, I want to ask .... Can someone find the анимKami X Ningen animation for DD Pets? I can't find her.

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Which one should i download, i cant read the russian language
Search for DeviousDesires v2.14-test-build.7 or translate the page with Chrome or translate.google.com
My Russian is unfortunately good enough to understand absolutely nothing so I always use a translator too.

I found the anim and for me the mother plant was spawmed.

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Rejection?
Goethe wrote: "I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, dear boy!
And if thou'rt unwilling, then force I'll employ."

I assume: Ask sim politely for sexy time and if it is not willing for random reasons use force and try it this way (which may also fail).

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Search for DeviousDesires v2.14-test-build.7 or translate the page with Chrome or translate.google.com
My Russian is unfortunately good enough to understand absolutely nothing so I always use a translator too.

I found the anim and for me the mother plant was spawmed.
Okay

bruhbruhbruhasda

Aug 31, 2020
smh, i keep getting the sims4 library missing error. Did i install it wrong or something or its just that the mod is not working for me

MilesMoraliso

May 21, 2021
After an eternal loading this happened, i've already updated all the mods required to use DD and removed WickedWhims but still can't make it work... help?
1621635236683.png

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
After an eternal loading this happened, i've already updated all the mods required to use DD and removed WickedWhims but still can't make it work... help?
It looks like you are getting a ton of exceptions happening in Sims 4 Community Library. Make sure you've installed that properly.
smh, i keep getting the sims4 library missing error. Did i install it wrong or something or its just that the mod is not working for me
You should take a look at the Requirements located in the description of this mod.
Goethe wrote: "I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, dear boy!
And if thou'rt unwilling, then force I'll employ."

I assume: Ask sim politely for sexy time and if it is not willing for random reasons use force and try it this way (which may also fail).
Maybe that could happen.

Last edited:

miimii

Mar 7, 2021
I downloaded the file, and my game gives an error message that the file is missing. I am missing the animation file. I put in in the mod file the way the instructions explained.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I downloaded the file, and my game gives an error message that the file is missing. I am missing the animation file. I put in in the mod file the way the instructions explained.
Did you install the Requirements as listed in the description? That error message tells you which files are missing.

MilesMoraliso

May 21, 2021
It looks like you are getting a ton of exceptions happening in Sims 4 Community Library. Make sure you've installed that properly.
Yes, i've installed it properly once that all it takes is to drag the files to the Mods folder... but Devious Desires ain't working a bit, unfortunate.

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Yes, i've installed it properly once that all it takes is to drag the files to the Mods folder... but Devious Desires ain't working a bit, unfortunate.
ColonolNutty could add a simple checklist which works for 99.99% of the users.
  • Use the 64bit edition, TS4LE is not supported.
  • Rename Mods to Mods-Without-DD
  • Create a new, empty Mods folder
  • Update the game.
  • Repair the Game.
  • Start the game and enable Script Mods (and CC) again.
    • Start a new game and make sure it works.
  • Apply and exit the game
  • Here I <3 Maksimko:
  • In 'Mods' create a '_cn_' folder or name it like you want, but don't use '.cn' or any other name starting with « . ».(I put all script Mods and their tuning files in folders starting with « _ » so I can remove/disable them easily.)
    • Later add other Mods by ColonolNutty there.
  • Install DD and S4CL into this folder.
    • Later install other mods like CSF, MSM, SS, ... here.
  • Move Mods/_cn_/mod_data to Mods/mod_data
    • Move the fetishes you want to use and test from Mods/_cn_/deviousdesires_features/* to Mods/_cn_/ (Warning: * will activate all fetishes)
  • Optionally:
    • Install certified¹ animation from Alonely [link]
    • Install certified¹ body parts from ¿? [link]
  • (Create Mods.zip as a backup.)
  • Start TS4 and start a brand new game within TS4.
  • Confirm that it works.
Certified¹ for the initial test and used by CN to verify things.
You may later add Mods from Mods-Without-DD and animation customizations.

Updating the game will not break DD.
If issues occur remove other mods. Some other mods are well-known for breaking whenever EA realeases an update.
Most, if not all, script Mods are compatiple with each other as they usually don't overwrite tuning files.
There may be some script mods replacing EA functions and the injected functions with custom code.

Last edited:

Blihkeempat

Jan 27, 2019
hey, i still didnt understand about installing this mods.
i have WW and other sex mods as well

would this mod conflict with other sex mods ?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I downloaded the file listed on the error message, and I keep getting this error message.
That means you didn't install that file in the correct location. "main.json". Take a look at the Readme of DD to understand how to install it properly. :)

It works for many MANY other people. If it isn't working for you or you are randomly getting a ton of exceptions/errors, it usually means you haven't installed SOMETHING properly or you've installed duplicates, or you have an old version installed. There are many factors to it. I highly doubt it is the mod itself causing the problem judging by the majority of people without issues such as the one you've described.

Really want to unequips strap-ons in general but cannot for the life of me figure out how.
Click on Sim -> DD -> Equipment -> Unequip -> Strap-on

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes