Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I have some questions. Now the mod works for me which is nice! :) But when my sims have sex, my submissive sim who has the role of a bottom always gets on top. The guy who is top and dominant allways take the role as the bottom one in every animation. I have to swap sports between every animation. Why is this? How can I fix it?
Sex Roles really only work when animations are tagged properly for Top and Bottom, use Animation Customization to tag the actors in each animation you see as not working as Top or Bottom. (You may also visit my discord for premade animation customization files by the community.

My sim doesn´t always have erection either while for example jerking of by the computer. He just makes the move in the air; is this some kind of bug?
1. DD requires you to install a third party body, install one of those.
2. Make sure you select a hard penis in the DD Equipment Selector (It is automatic most of the time)
3. If you have Wicked Whims installed, make sure to select the same body parts within the WW Body Selector and the DD Equipment Selector.

My last question is about the sims fetishes. Can they do this stuff within the mod or is it just thoughts? Like for example I saw how there was leashes, stalking and so on. :)
Check the Wiki, it shows a list of fetishes under each module and under each of those it tells you what they do and how they come into play.

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Naga needs to have fun too. Don't quite understand what your post is about. But since your futa is treated like a man having sex, maybe my animation customization could help you, which provides the appropriate animations for "big male dog and woman" for men as well. Since you don't want Discord, I'll provide it for you here.
Unzip and drop here: Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations
Well actually Naga is having fun filling Asami's womb to the brim, (even tho i set pregnancy chance to 1% i dont like surprise baby sims or pup) and doing stuff in neighborhood
i just gonna wait till Col Nutty patch Futa can be treated as Male and female in animation, like he mention before.

What is your animation contain of ? Male dog x Female human ?
Because i usually not a fan of Male Human x Dog

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Naga needs to have fun too. Don't quite understand what your post is about. But since your futa is treated like a man having sex, maybe my animation customization could help you, which provides the appropriate animations for "big male dog and woman" for men as well. Since you don't want Discord, I'll provide it for you here.
Unzip and drop here: Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations
It's Json file ? not package?

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Hello, can i ask a question ....

I tried to start a sexy time with solo female sims, and i choose vaginal.
I see some animation from animator called "Standalone" It was the motherplant and tentacle.
But the animation is kind of broken.
So is it the fault inside DD ? or something else cause this?

I tried to search "Standalone" inside my sims 4 mods folder, and not found the culprit.
(obviously buried under hundreds of other mods)

Aranelle

May 16, 2021
Sex Roles really only work when animations are tagged properly for Top and Bottom, use Animation Customization to tag the actors in each animation you see as not working as Top or Bottom. (You may also visit my discord for premade animation customization files by the community.

1. DD requires you to install a third party body, install one of those.
2. Make sure you select a hard penis in the DD Equipment Selector (It is automatic most of the time)
3. If you have Wicked Whims installed, make sure to select the same body parts within the WW Body Selector and the DD Equipment Selector.

Check the Wiki, it shows a list of fetishes under each module and under each of those it tells you what they do and how they come into play.
Thank you so much for your help :)

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
It's Json file ? not package?
I'm not good in English so I just let Google translate it. This file only sets the tags of animations differently. It does not contain any animations of its own.
You do not need to have all of the animations that were modified for it to take effect on animations you do have installed! DD will update the animations you DO have installed with the customizations. I just adjusted the tags from the animation that are in the first post under DD Pets. drop the File here: Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations
If you don't have any of the animations I customized, nothing negative happens for you.
Is for Futa Human x Dog Since futa are treated like males.

I see some animation from animator called "Standalone" It was the motherplant and tentacle.
These are one of the requirements for tentacle animations is

Last edited:

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
I'm not good in English so I just let Google translate it. This file only sets the tags of animations differently. It does not contain any animations of its own.
You do not need to have all of the animations that were modified for it to take effect on animations you do have installed! DD will update the animations you DO have installed with the customizations. I just adjusted the tags from the animation that are in the first post under DD Pets. drop the File here: Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations
If you don't have any of the animations I customized, nothing negative happens for you.
Is for Futa Human x Dog Since futa are treated like males.

These are one of the requirements for tentacle animations is
Oh well, since im not animator, i dont know what is that Json file you gave me for ?
but since the size of file not big, i just let it sit around.
i dont know what kind of tag it gonna do. But my Kora still treated as Male sim when Naga interact with her.

Thanks for the object. I will download it

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Well actually Naga is having fun filling Asami's womb to the brim, (even tho i set pregnancy chance to 1% i dont like surprise baby sims or pup) and doing stuff in neighborhood
i just gonna wait till Col Nutty patch Futa can be treated as Male and female in animation, like he mention before.

What is your animation contain of ? Male dog x Female human ?
Because i usually not a fan of Male Human x Dog
As having a Penis and Vagina is what you meant. No concept of genders, remember? :)

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Oh well, since im not animator, i dont know what is that Json file you gave me for ?
but since the size of file not big, i just let it sit around.
i dont know what kind of tag it gonna do. But my Kora still treated as Male sim when Naga interact with her.

Thanks for the object. I will download it
Put the JSON file inside "Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customizations/"
To understand what Animation Customization is better, check out the wiki page for it:

ixwr

Dec 14, 2018
why i get randomized body parts every time i start the game? im also using WW but it seems to keep the settings. im trying to match body parts for both mods but i cant.

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Then i checked again, "Wow .... she floating mid air now. Maybe i should try with other female sims"
But the other female sims is just floating, same like kora, and the other small tentacle plant is also gone from animation.

Thus, i reply to this thread.
i think the animator is Alonely.
And if you ask to share on discord ... no i have no intention to share in discord, nor i want to make discord account
No Discord, no test builds. But have a link to it.
You should try this one first as it "fixes" a few things. With it I have cars appearing in the middle of the house/two rooms while the anim is playing. It could fix the issue.

If I get it right i's a Floor animation by Standalone? for Solo as Vaginal. I'll check and hopefully find it.

CN ignores genders which may be perfectly for sims. With no proper way to define whether a rig has a breast, anus, penis and/or vagina one may rely on the TS4 male|female features. Making a sim without DD genital features may be tricky, luckity no problem for futas.

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Put the JSON file inside "Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customizations/"
To understand what Animation Customization is better, check out the wiki page for it:

Should i put BelloLover_LargMaleDog_and_Men Json file there ???

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
No Discord, no test builds. But have a link to it.
You should try this one first as it "fixes" a few things. With it I have cars appearing in the middle of the house/two rooms while the anim is playing. It could fix the issue.

If I get it right i's a Floor animation by Standalone? for Solo as Vaginal. I'll check and hopefully find it.

CN ignores genders which may be perfectly for sims. With no proper way to define whether a rig has a breast, anus, penis and/or vagina one may rely on the TS4 male|female features. Making a sim without DD genital features may be tricky, luckity no problem for futas.
Which one should i download, i cant read the russian language

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
That what i try to aask him/her. Since its no concept of gender. Why should i hve the new Json file?
i'm afraid it'll mess up DD
Because it will likely fix the sexual organs, which DD does use. If it does mess with DD, you can simply remove the json file and it'll be like you never had it installed.

Reactions: BelloLover
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes