Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
hello there,
is there a way to put all the complain or enthuse about fetish in one speak category?

so it wont filing the the entire first page of interaction?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hello there,
is there a way to put all the complain or enthuse about fetish in one speak category?

so it wont filing the the entire first page of interaction?
There are no categories on that page. In the Sims Settings under Gameplay, tick the check box for Traditional Social Menu.

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
ok I get this sort of.JPG

Ok I get this, kind of like I woke up in algebra class.
1) CSF is not replaced by CN_CSF, both are supposed to be there.
2) That black-shaded thing is "[noir]" and only available on LL, unless I want to use "Adfly" and I do not ( )
Too many other little things to list, like maybe that gargantuan pole (lol) will sort itself out if I can find the sliders (never needed them before).
I'm sort of on the moon trying to figure out how to open the airlock...
or in church not knowing the exact way to not look dumb....all this stuff is easy, once you know how, I just...am getting used to going ww-free.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 1196963

Ok I get this, kind of like I woke up in algebra class.
1) CSF is not replaced by CN_CSF, both are supposed to be there.
2) That black-shaded thing is "[noir]" and only available on LL, unless I want to use "Adfly" and I do not ( )
Too many other little things to list, like maybe that gargantuan pole (lol) will sort itself out if I can find the sliders (never needed them before).
I'm sort of on the moon trying to figure out how to open the airlock...
or in church not knowing the exact way to not look dumb....all this stuff is easy, once you know how, I just...am getting used to going ww-free.
I don't know what CN_CSF is, but CSF isn't required at all.

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
I don't know what CN_CSF is, but CSF isn't required at all.
Capture.JPG

Include, don't include, it's all good.
I'm only working on the whole black-texture thing, can I get a hint? The skintone is extremely important, apparently; the wrong one (warm and pink) messes up stuff.
OK, pale and ashen it is.
Different models (lunar eclipse, Noir)=black (I'm editing out the rest)

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 1197118

Include, don't include, it's all good.
I'm only working on the whole black-texture thing, can I get a hint? The skintone is extremely important, apparently; the wrong one (warm and pink) messes up stuff.
OK, pale and ashen it is.
Different models (lunar eclipse, Noir)=black (I'm editing out the rest)
According to the place you download them from, you have to equip an overlay in CAS for them to have textures. I think the overlays are under tattoos?

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
According to the place you download them from, you have to equip an overlay in CAS for them to have textures. I think the overlays are under tattoos?
Thanks! I made a sim warm and pink, applied Noir's tatoo, and she stayed unblemished.
Now I will wonder if every pissant dick tom and hairy will have to be changed, or is there a master-default somewhere.
I hope there is.

Aranelle

May 16, 2021
Hi I have problems getting this mod to work in my game. Do I need to delete wicked whims to make it work? I only get error messages that are orange in the sims and can not play. These files are the ones I put in my folder with mods (the ones seen in the picture). Is there anyone who should not be there? Or to be placed in a specific way? Would love to make this mod work. I have put all these files directly in the folder for mods, not in any subfolders.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
where do i find the setting to turn off/down sexual need ?
In the future. Check the dd-development channel in my discord.
Hi I have problems getting this mod to work in my game. Do I need to delete wicked whims to make it work? I only get error messages that are orange in the sims and can not play. These files are the ones I put in my folder with mods (the ones seen in the picture). Is there anyone who should not be there? Or to be placed in a specific way? Would love to make this mod work. I have put all these files directly in the folder for mods, not in any subfolders.
You need to look through the Requirements list in the description and download all requirements.

Aranelle

May 16, 2021
In the future. Check the dd-development channel in my discord.

You need to look through the Requirements list in the description and download all requirements.
Oh did I miss some parts? I will look it up, thank you. But this ones were correct to have as well? I didn´t want those with animals :)

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
hover-info, do mods have access? (see pic)
Screenshot (2).jpg happy. Horny. Submissive 4.
(It occurred to me because the damn referigerator's fuel-cell only shows it's status after clicking through a menu.)
so, assaulting a tired dominant vs an eager submissive.
Or something (it was only a thought)

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hover-info, do mods have access? (see pic)
View attachment 1198691 happy. Horny. Submissive 4.
(It occurred to me because the damn referigerator's fuel-cell only shows it's status after clicking through a menu.)
so, assaulting a tired dominant vs an eager submissive.
Or something (it was only a thought)
The hover info isn't extensible at all. What you see is what you get. The only thing that can be changed is putting some red text above their name, but that isn't very useful for tacking a bunch of info into.

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
One could rename the sim (manually). Unless users think its useful that DD appends "[Dom, Top, Horny (100% sexual needs), Cow (100% milk), ...]" to the last name or to the red text automatically.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
In CAS it sometimes takes a while after the installation until they appear. In Sex they appear at the latest when the very first animation changes.

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
I wonder whether this is intenionally. It's a huge object and spawning it may cause trouble. But it could be of couse an issue with DD.
Could you please post the animation author+name? I think I installed it a long time ago but locating it within 1000 other animatiins is tricky.

Do you have the TS4 cheat bb.moveobjects enabled or does it work if enabled?
Do you ckick (a) on the SV Motherplant to start the animation, (b) on ground, (c1) start sexy time, (c2) change animation and select it?
Having a 'test case' to reproduce it should allow to fix it.
Ok so i will tell you how it start. I hope that you will confused, and get lost in imagination.

First thing first,
Let me introduce you to Kora,
Kora is a waterbender ... she can bend water, and she is the last avatar. But since sims 4 not allowed me to make her into avatar. So she is just a normal sims, with unnormal genital. She is a futa sims. Meaning she is a female, but have a dick, but i treat her as female sims.
The sole purpose i make her is to fuck Asami sato, and get fucked by her dog Naga.
Since Wicked Pets is down and i not found Col Nutty for a certain amount of year. I just make Kora fuck Asami until i decide to not play the sims 4 again.

then after sometimes, i found col nutty again, I download DD, and download bunch of animation that he suggest in this thread.
Then i found out something weird.
i said to myself "Hey i choose vaginal only with 1 sims (Kora the futa) okay .... what the fuck is this motherplant ?"
i tried and Kora get fucked by weird motherplant,
The animation camera is messed up, because i started it inside the room.
Then thinking "Ok what the hell? maybe i should stop and do it outside."
Then i played the animation outside and it worked perfectly, and i tried all other the smaller tentacle plant animation too. They too worked perfectly.
At that time i not realizing something weird.

until i ask Col nutty, why my dog not treat Kora as female sims. Why wont Kora's dog fuck her in the pussy ?
And col nutty replied, Futa sims will treated as sims with penis (male) and i think to myself "so why Kora is able to get fucked with Tentacle plants a week before?"

Then i checked again, "Wow .... she floating mid air now. Maybe i should try with other female sims"
But the other female sims is just floating, same like kora, and the other small tentacle plant is also gone from animation.

Thus, i reply to this thread.
i think the animator is Alonely.
And if you ask to share on discord ... no i have no intention to share in discord, nor i want to make discord account

Aranelle

May 16, 2021
I have some questions. Now the mod works for me which is nice! :) But when my sims have sex, my submissive sim who has the role of a bottom always gets on top. The guy who is top and dominant allways take the role as the bottom one in every animation. I have to swap sports between every animation. Why is this? How can I fix it?

My sim doesn´t always have erection either while for example jerking of by the computer. He just makes the move in the air; is this some kind of bug?

My last question is about the sims fetishes. Can they do this stuff within the mod or is it just thoughts? Like for example I saw how there was leashes, stalking and so on. :)

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Ok so i will tell you how it start. I hope that you will confused, and get lost in imagination.
...[Snip]....
i think the animator is Alonely.
And if you ask to share on discord ... no i have no intention to share in discord, nor i want to make discord account
Naga needs to have fun too. Don't quite understand what your post is about. But since your futa is treated like a man having sex, maybe my animation customization could help you, which provides the appropriate animations for "big male dog and woman" for men as well. Since you don't want Discord, I'll provide it for you here.
Unzip and drop here: Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes