Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
1. How do I enable romance interactions between incest couples and teen-adult relationship? Do I still need to have wicked whim installed for that? Do I have to enthuse 'Incest' until I get 100 percent for the romance interaction to appear?

fir894hh

May 8, 2021
Is there a specific Have an idea for a mod you'd like made or looking for where to find a specific one? Post about it here. channel. I can't find it --->

Firs_Ar

May 7, 2021
Is there a specific Have an idea for a mod you'd like made or looking for where to find a specific one? Post about it here. channel. I can't find it --->

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is there a specific Have an idea for a mod you'd like made or looking for where to find a specific one? Post about it here. channel. I can't find it
You should probably ask this question in the discord, it IS a chat service after all. That is what it is intended for.

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Any chance you could upload a version that works with 1.61.15.1020 build of the game?
Rolling back the own TS4 installation to backport a mod is not possible. DD uses a few injections and should be compatible with all - old and upcoming - TS4 versions unless code injections into new methods are used. Anyhow x86 (32 bit) is not supported.

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Glad to find the mod here!!! When all of your mods disappeared in Loverslab, I thought you discontinue your amazing work.

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
Can anyone share their custom animation file please? Its getting frustrating to set it up specially for my low end pc

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Was just wondering if there was a sex persuasion skill or trait that made it possible to have sex in situations that are not normally possible. Like having a threesome with sisters or a mother and daughter without them having incest trait.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Glad to find the mod here!!! When all of your mods disappeared in Loverslab, I thought you discontinue your amazing work.
Nah, I was banned for an entire year and the moderators removed all of my mods, claiming "stolen code", but without providing evidence to me or anyone who asks them about it.
Was just wondering if there was a sex persuasion skill or trait that made it possible to have sex in situations that are not normally possible. Like having a threesome with sisters or a mother and daughter without them having incest trait.
Incest trait? DD doesn't have an incest trait. Do you mean the Incest Fetish enjoyment level?

Can anyone share their custom animation file please? Its getting frustrating to set it up specially for my low end pc
Check out my discord (Link in the description), there is a channel dedicated to it. :)

1. How do I enable romance interactions between incest couples and teen-adult relationship? Do I still need to have wicked whim installed for that? Do I have to enthuse 'Incest' until I get 100 percent for the romance interaction to appear?
No you do not need it at 100, you only need to enthuse to about an enjoyment level of 50 for the Sims to start enthusing about it (To other Sims) and thinking about it (To themselves) autonomously. Getting their enjoyment level of Incest to 50 will also enable them to engage in incestuous sex both manually and autonomously.
I haven't implemented an override that will allow teen to adult relationships yet. It will happen eventually, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Last edited:

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
As I've said, DD has no concept of gender, thus Futanari Sims will be treated as Sims with a Penis and not as Males.

I have been thinking about ways I could enable a Sim to be flagged as having both a Penis and a Vagina, which will likely happen in the future. Futanari is my fetish, so I will definitely give them the love they deserve.
That is a very good news to hear, cant wait for update. I want my futa sims to be treated as a woman. And like all woman they deserve to be loved and fucked too

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
I been wondering, can i turn off the enlarging breast when i give a sims a milk producing trait? It kind of turn off to have such a humongous breast. For some of female sims, i love her slim figure even after she had baby and produce milk

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Also if some animation is missing something what can i do? When i first install DD i can use the tentacle monster animation.
But now the monster is gone, and my sims just floating midair. Should i redownload or something?

Apr 29, 2018
Wish I discovered this earlier, just got into modding TS4 and it was a pain in the ass bouncing between multiple pages and sites to download all of the required objects for animations, sometimes having to download a dozen individual packages off the same page because some authors don't consolidate their mods for some godforsaken reason, only to discover at the end that WickedWhims Pets was gone.

That being said, it doesn't seem like BDSM furniture and toys are included in DD? I noticed the filesize was relatively small and the wiki doesn't seem to mention anything about objects, nor mention any mod authors other than the ones who did animations, so my apologies if I'm mistaken. I'm a bit hesitant to mix WW and DD together, but it looks like I should keep the former for consensual play and the latter for rape and zoophilia.

Reactions: 2dk2c.2

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
DD is about playing animations (core) and fetishes (optional modules). [[Edited: It add buffs, moodlets etc, respects relationships, dom/sub/... - the 1st sentece was really not enough to describe DD. TS4 runs smoother with WW has been replaced by DD.]] It does not include 3rd party animations and objects.
Also with DD you need to download/update them separately.

WW blocks a few things (autonomy?) of DD and other mods. You may want to keep it anyway if you need some features of it like the code execution "feature" (malware in my eyes) to run code found in various package files.

Last edited:

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Also if some animation is missing something what can i do? When i first install DD i can use the tentacle monster animation.
But now the monster is gone, and my sims just floating midair. Should i redownload or something?
Please join Discord to access beta builds, DD fixed a few things lately and hopefully also missing (not spawned) objects.
Otherwise, can you share a link to the anim and monster CC? Or is it Strangerville CC?

gogoto

Sep 29, 2019
질문.jpg
어떻게 지내세요? 모드를 잘 사용하고 있습니다. 그러나 매우 사소한 오류가있는 것 같아서 게시물을 남깁니다. 강간 심을 클릭하면 심이 행동하고 동물은 가만히 있습니다.

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 1190857
어떻게 지내세요? 모드를 잘 사용하고 있습니다. 그러나 매우 사소한 오류가있는 것 같아서 게시물을 남깁니다. 강간 심을 클릭하면 심이 행동하고 동물은 가만히 있습니다.
I believe no one speaks Korean here XD
But yeah, it happen to me too. The animation sometimes got "buggy". If you wait for 10 second loading, they will get into position, and the rest will play smoothly.

If you click to stop animation, the bug might become longer and unresolvable, and could be permanent bug

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes