Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
DD Niche - [Fetish] so for example "DD Niche - Vore" or "DD Niche - CBT". It's not ideal and makes everything more fragmented but with such niche fetishes there's no other way without stepping on someones toes. Even if I don't use your mod I appreciate the option to opt out of things that don't interest me unlike WW where it's pretty much all or nothing.

Having said that I've been wanting to switch over for a while now but due to lack of interest in the sims in general I've just never gotten around to it. One thing I hate about WW is how autonomy works, no matter how much I adjust the settings it seems that all sims have nothing inhibiting them from having sex with strangers, does your mod use a different system? I noticed there are "wants" and a sex "need" which already sounds like an improvement, more akin to kinky world which I think handled it better compared to WW.
Instead of making a single package for every fetish, I might just add settings that'll let you toggle individual fetishes. Though the big ones like Breastfeeding, Milking, Rape, and Zoophilia will probably continue to only be "toggleable" by excluding their packages from your Mods folder.
Yeah, the want levels will inhibit Sims from having sex in their Want Levels don't meet the threshold. You may need to raise the default want level threshold in the DD settings, if Sims are constantly going at it.

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Can anyone help me with this issue, everytime a male sim assault a sim, the rapist wont undress. The rapist keeps his clothes on.

CH4AcKO3

Apr 27, 2021
I still dont understand what does "Check the pins of MSM channel #mod-settings-menu " means. I cant find modsetting menu now.

wikidpsycokilla

Jan 25, 2021
Having some issues with breastfeeding. If a female sim asks another female sim for breastmilk via clicking on the sim, it says there are no available animations. I have checked and there are animations with the relevant tags, and if it is initiated by clicking on the object it works, playing the animation and filling the hunger bar. In this case it is a double bed, and both sims are standing right next to it. Male/female breastfeeding works by clicking the sim with at least one animation I have. I have also noticed when clicking on an object, to start any animation, that related sims will only show up if the global setting is enabled, even if both sims fetish level is high enough to do it successfully by clicking on the sim, which works as intended with global setting off as long as fetish is high enough and want levels are good. However, pets will still show up even for sims without the perk, 0 in fetish and global setting off. As you can make an attempt with any sim regardless of perk, global setting or want level by clicking on that sim it would only make sense that all sims be shown in the selector when clicking on an object, especially since it checks want levels and can be denied no matter how you initiate it. On a different note, pets born to sims can inherit occult traits, and if they get witch or vampire they tend to end up with missing ears/faces/heads/tails or have multiple tails when they age up to adult. If they inherit mermaid, alien, or alien hybrid (trait_OccultAlienPart) they seem to be intact, however in all cases they have a blank breed when you look at them in cas. If they have no occult trait they do get the mixed breed designation in cas. I think the missing breed info is the cause of the blank/multiple parts. The wiki states sims will automatically be given the zoo trait after their first encounter with a pet, but this does not seem to be working.

wikidpsycokilla

Jan 25, 2021
I still dont understand what does "Check the pins of MSM channel #mod-settings-menu " means. I cant find modsetting menu now.
I believe they are talking about a channel on the discord. Alternatively there is a link to dl mod settings menu on page 1 of this thread hidden by the spoiler tag under requirements. If you already have it installed you access it by shift+clicking a sim. It will have a wrench icon and say "configure mod settings".

blobby666

Mar 22, 2021
I was wondering a couple things, I know you can lower the treshold of the want level. But that's general right? So if you set it lower it would apply on every sim?
What if you want it for a specific sim? Maybe you could integrate some kind of 'high libido' or 'low libido' trait so want levels go up faster or slower. After all it's pretty natural and realistic.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
This means the Pins on the channel ColonolNutty his .
The link to the Mod Settings Menu is listed in the first post.
Also see the for more information.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
You may also find it on the
yeah, should i remove it?
I would try removing it and seeing if the problem goes away, if the problem goes away, it is Wicked Whims doing it, if the problem doesn't go away, it is not Wicked Whims doing it.
Having some issues with breastfeeding. If a female sim asks another female sim for breastmilk via clicking on the sim, it says there are no available animations. I have checked and there are animations with the relevant tags, and if it is initiated by clicking on the object it works, playing the animation and filling the hunger bar. In this case it is a double bed, and both sims are standing right next to it. Male/female breastfeeding works by clicking the sim with at least one animation I have. I have also noticed when clicking on an object, to start any animation, that related sims will only show up if the global setting is enabled, even if both sims fetish level is high enough to do it successfully by clicking on the sim, which works as intended with global setting off as long as fetish is high enough and want levels are good. However, pets will still show up even for sims without the perk, 0 in fetish and global setting off. As you can make an attempt with any sim regardless of perk, global setting or want level by clicking on that sim it would only make sense that all sims be shown in the selector when clicking on an object, especially since it checks want levels and can be denied no matter how you initiate it. On a different note, pets born to sims can inherit occult traits, and if they get witch or vampire they tend to end up with missing ears/faces/heads/tails or have multiple tails when they age up to adult. If they inherit mermaid, alien, or alien hybrid (trait_OccultAlienPart) they seem to be intact, however in all cases they have a blank breed when you look at them in cas. If they have no occult trait they do get the mixed breed designation in cas. I think the missing breed info is the cause of the blank/multiple parts. The wiki states sims will automatically be given the zoo trait after their first encounter with a pet, but this does not seem to be working.
1. You should break up your sentence structure into paragraphs, a wall of text hurts my eyes.
2. I'll have a look to see if that is the reason related Sims don't show up.
3. Be sure to check the sexual organs of the animations to verify itallows vagina + vagina (I don't know what you mean by "female", but I'll assume this is it).
4. "However, pets will still show up even for sims without the perk" this is intended. It is a way to automatically give Sims the zoophilia trait, however Sims will not autonomously have sex with pets unless they have the Zoophiliac trait.
5. "On a different note, pets born to sims can inherit occult traits" I'll need to learn more about how genetics are passed down to children to fix this.
I was wondering a couple things, I know you can lower the treshold of the want level. But that's general right? So if you set it lower it would apply on every sim?
What if you want it for a specific sim? Maybe you could integrate some kind of 'high libido' or 'low libido' trait so want levels go up faster or slower. After all it's pretty natural and realistic.
Want Levels don't change gradually, they change based on a bunch of true/false checks, mood, motives, environment, buffs, traits, location, etc.
I haven't thought of a good way to implement a threshold per Sim yet.

Last edited:

Tirigon1980

Mar 22, 2021
How i choose Sex with Devisousdesire? There is no Option i can choose..and it doesnt work with the Options over Whikedwhims?

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
In case it's never been brought up, and assuming it's related to DD somehow:
My main Player-sim complains in thought bubbles every couple minutes that she does not have a tv, and will sarcastically look for one ("dag dag?")
Using the cheat-info cheat to remove Devious traits stops this behavior, which makes me think it's a Devious-thing, but no one else mentioned it (did they?) so I'm never really sure.

The NPC's spin around as if they are putting on clothes but never actually do, and this is repeated twenty times. It's like some strange idle-routine.
I'm not sure about this last one, it may have been related to cache or something, or some other mod:
When Devious desires starts a sexytime, the positions are super-far off, several sim-feet off.
"Advance animation" fixes it (so nevermind) but the first two I mentioned are the ones I was here to type about.

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
Anyone know why I get the same error, "No location found to have sex at. Try again, maybe you'll get lucky next time.", every time I try and start something with any pet? I've been trying now for 2 day at every location you can. I've tried at my house, other sims homes, the vet, the park, etc. I get the same thing every time. I have the setting set to always allow sex, etc. I can't seem to figure out what is going on.

Sheikus

Aug 24, 2018
I know it doesn't explicitly state M/F but is there a way I could get this to work if sim B absolutely does not have a vagina? I've tried messing with customizing animation tags but I can't seem to fool it even if I do check the penetration/occur inside tags and apply a cum overlay to both penis/vagina.

I did test using a male vagina and that worked but I would like to be able to use this feature without having to remove my sim's penis.

1619981347862.png

Last edited:

icehaku

Jun 23, 2017
So how do the various cuckold fetishes vary? I think Cuckold Bull/cuckquean means it applies to the selected sim so if they have that high they are more likely to perform that action. However, what is the difference between 'Cuckold Spouse' and 'Cuckold/Cuckqueen?'

ManyHU

Apr 25, 2021
For some reason whenever I try to start a scene with a pet, i'm only given one option despite having a lot of animation mods?

This is the only option im given (I'm starting it from the floor so it's not because of an object)

Anyone know why this?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
In case it's never been brought up, and assuming it's related to DD somehow:
My main Player-sim complains in thought bubbles every couple minutes that she does not have a tv, and will sarcastically look for one ("dag dag?")
Using the cheat-info cheat to remove Devious traits stops this behavior, which makes me think it's a Devious-thing, but no one else mentioned it (did they?) so I'm never really sure.

The NPC's spin around as if they are putting on clothes but never actually do, and this is repeated twenty times. It's like some strange idle-routine.
I'm not sure about this last one, it may have been related to cache or something, or some other mod:
When Devious desires starts a sexytime, the positions are super-far off, several sim-feet off.
"Advance animation" fixes it (so nevermind) but the first two I mentioned are the ones I was here to type about.
The switching clothes thing over and over is caused by DD, definitely. It is something I need to look into when I come back to working on DD.

I am not sure what is causing the TV issue though.
For some reason whenever I try to start a scene with a pet, i'm only given one option despite having a lot of animation mods?
This is the only option im given (I'm starting it from the floor so it's not because of an object)
Anyone know why this?
What do you have inside your DD folder? Do you have a deviousdesires_wickedwhims_integration.ts4script file?

I know it doesn't explicitly state M/F but is there a way I could get this to work if sim B absolutely does not have a vagina? I've tried messing with customizing animation tags but I can't seem to fool it even if I do check the penetration/occur inside tags and apply a cum overlay to both penis/vagina.

I did test using a male vagina and that worked but I would like to be able to use this feature without having to remove my sim's penis.

View attachment 1175205
Are you wanting a Sim without a vagina to get pregnant? I bet I could change it to "If can get pregnant" instead of "If has vagina"?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes