Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So CN Ive went to discord as told above for the nudity while bathing issue. But what was I to download because the DD from there didnt fix it for me they still stay clothed. I kept searching an testing I believe I finally got it fixed. Thanks though for your time and mods.
The test build is what you were meant to download. I've released it officially now, so it doesn't matter too much :)

Reactions: sisperella

norikiyo

Feb 9, 2018
Hello, I'm trying to find out the exact place to download the sims 4 community lib but for the mod menu to appear? I've downloaded V1.63 but it didn't come with the mod menu along with it for me to place it too.

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
So I gotta ask will there ever be a strip club feature in DD, because that's the only thing missing in DD for me to finally step away from Wicked Vanilla Whims.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I know, that's what I said, I was reading your wiki but couldn't find a solution on it. Because I do have the framework and sliders installed. Still inflation is 0% constantly, there's also no cum overlay after orgasms, and there's also no sperm buff. That's actually my question, if you had any ideas, not a link to your wiki that I had read brother...
The Sim that is supposed to apply the overlay, do they have Penis Milk above 100 (default milk lost on orgasm)?

norikiyo

Feb 9, 2018
My mistake I meant to ask for the mod settings menu, yes once again, I do have thesims4community v.163 installed but . . . everytime I start into the gameplay it will tell me I am missing those, and by those the script and file of thesims4modsettingsmenu, and I go over to the patreon head over to nexus or whatever to download it since it's free and it keep forcing me to download the most updated sims 4 community library (I already have). I can never get to it to download the settings menu. Plus that testingcheats on and that ctrl+shift click and what-not doesn't make it appear. I've been trying to look through that wiki but there's literally too much to go through and all I keep getting is things that I have done already and an option that doesn't do what its supposed to do.

Last edited:

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Sancz You may keep the WW tuning file. WW default anims are in it.

Sim-specific values are saved in-game and each mod does use it's own properties. DD may support a mod to im-/export the data to an open format. WW code is a mess which makes ex-/importing data very hard so I dropped the idea last year. Now DD works good without WW so there's also no need for such a mod. Currently you may miss nudism but I expect that DD supports it soon.

Reactions: Sobaco the Greek

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
My mistake I meant to ask for the mod settings menu, yes once again, I do have thesims4community v.163 installed but . . . everytime I start into the gameplay it will tell me I am missing those, and by those the script and file of thesims4modsettingsmenu, and I go over to the patreon head over to nexus or whatever to download it since it's free and it keep forcing me to download the most updated sims 4 community library (I already have). I can never get to it to download the settings menu. Plus that testingcheats on and that ctrl+shift click and what-not doesn't make it appear. I've been trying to look through that wiki but there's literally too much to go through and all I keep getting is things that I have done already and an option that doesn't do what its supposed to do.
It sounds like the biggest hang up is in the installation process. I think you will get much better and faster support (and response times) if you head over to my discord and ask there.

blobby666

Mar 22, 2021
The Sim that is supposed to apply the overlay, do they have Penis Milk above 100 (default milk lost on orgasm)?
They've had all sort of levels, 100%, 78%, ... and then 4 or 7 a couple seconds after orgasm. But there is no cum overlay even though a vag climax animation was the last one they did. The default milk lost on orgasm is 100. Like I said, I didn't tinker much with the values in the settings.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
They've had all sort of levels, 100%, 78%, ... and then 4 or 7 a couple seconds after orgasm. But there is no cum overlay even though a vag climax animation was the last one they did. The default milk lost on orgasm is 100. Like I said, I didn't tinker much with the values in the settings.
Is the animation that plays when they have an orgasm tagged as Penetrating, Will Occur Inside, and applies a Cum overlay to the Vagina for the Actor having the orgasm?

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
Can I ask you ... in the DD Dirty Play module, is there only urination (golden shower) or coprophilia?
It would be great to see my character open his mouth, catch a stream of urine, or shit on someone. :unsure:;)
Do not judge me. :sneaky:

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Hello Col Nutty. Been meaning to ask. After a few days after installing DD mods. I check on my sims that transgender (female, build as a female, has a physical female built, has a penis, can impregnate sims, can be impregnate) has broke animation.
Like body from head to waist is normal. But missing her waist down to ankle, only a male penis floating mid-air in the animation.
Is it because DD not recognize the transgender yet? or i need to twist some setting in my sims, so the animation will treat her top body as female, and lower body as male ? Or it will be introduced in future update or something?
Thanks for your time.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Col Nutty. Been meaning to ask. After a few days after installing DD mods. I check on my sims that transgender (female, build as a female, has a physical female built, has a penis, can impregnate sims, can be impregnate) has broke animation.
Like body from head to waist is normal. But missing her waist down to ankle, only a male penis floating mid-air in the animation.
Is it because DD not recognize the transgender yet? or i need to twist some setting in my sims, so the animation will treat her top body as female, and lower body as male ? Or it will be introduced in future update or something?
Thanks for your time.
DD fully supports Futanari characters. Did you install a third party penis for Futas?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Can I ask you ... in the DD Dirty Play module, is there only urination (golden shower) or coprophilia?
It would be great to see my character open his mouth, catch a stream of urine, or shit on someone. :unsure:;)
Do not judge me. :sneaky:
I don't make DD to judge fetishes. DD is open to most fetishes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.SimBlo

Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys

Have more times trying to install the mods properly until I have noticed that I did not have the right version of TS4.
My version is 1.29 or so.

For the mods I need the latest version or?
Maybe one may give me a link where I get the latest TS4 version best with all DLC.

Thanks in advance ^^

and sorry for my bad English :(

Alexander_505

Feb 28, 2021
Overlay for watersports and scat is already added in the last update? I updated DD with the last version but in the overlay section I didn't find them.

blobby666

Mar 22, 2021
Is the animation that plays when they have an orgasm tagged as Penetrating, Will Occur Inside, and applies a Cum overlay to the Vagina for the Actor having the orgasm?
That's what was confusing me, I didn't tag anything, because I thought that was only if you wanted to change its intention. Guess I'll start tagging. :p

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Overlay for watersports and scat is already added in the last update? I updated DD with the last version but in the overlay section I didn't find them.
No, I did not add custom overlays for them. There are overlay types, but not overlays.
Could we get an option to split up scat and watersports? Making them a package deal is a hard sell
I'll think about it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes