Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I saw the settings thing just after posting the above. I have been on your patron and I did not see what you were referring to but, I will just wait for the updated public release. Thank you.
Devious Desires is not supported by my patreon, thus you'll never find it on there. A link to the Discord can be found at the top of the description.

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
Hello everyone ! I just wanted to ask if you have encountered this problem ... the characters, when they take a shower / bath, do not get naked, but wash in their everyday clothes.
If you know what the error is, write.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello everyone ! I just wanted to ask if you have encountered this problem ... the characters, when they take a shower / bath, do not get naked, but wash in their everyday clothes.
If you know what the error is, write.
See the post(s) above yours for this particular bug. I fixed it.

Hirvadhor

Nov 5, 2017
The Noir Penises still appear for me. I would make sure you installed the Noir penis that comes with a WW Tuning file included.
It does display the ones that I already established before 2.11, but I can't change them anymore, I'm sure the Noir works properly, I just don't have the option to change it with DD anymore

Yoshiboshi69

Apr 20, 2021
Most of the animation don't work for me :/ I installed the animations in the mod folder just incase the animations aren't supposed to go there.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
It does display the ones that I already established before 2.11, but I can't change them anymore, I'm sure the Noir works properly, I just don't have the option to change it with DD anymore
When I say "it works", I mean they appear fine in the DD Equipment Selector for me. Make sure you've installed the DDWWLoader as well as the WW Tunings for the Noir penises.

Joey_Bowey

Apr 20, 2021
Hi. been running your mod for a bit, and so far loving it. small issue, though: I can't seem to find the "Rapist" and "Victim" traits anywhere

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
I have seen that in the Spanish translation there is a new translation file but I have not seen that there is this file in the dd downloads where can I get it?
1618919842413.png

Hirvadhor

Nov 5, 2017
When I say "it works", I mean they appear fine in the DD Equipment Selector for me. Make sure you've installed the DDWWLoader as well as the WW Tunings for the Noir penises.

Ah alright, what I did was I replaced the loader with the previous loader so that could've caused the mixup then. Thank you for the quick answers :)

josten764

Jul 22, 2017
1. Make sure you don't have duplicates of S4CL, DD, or MSM.
2. Make sure have the TS4 script, package files separate from mod_data.
3. Make sure the mod_data folder is in the mods folder. Only .json files should be included.
4. If you have any Last Exception files from DD, please share.
5. Optional. But I recommend. If none of these help you, consider joining ColonelNutty's Discord Server. You're likely to receive much faster responses. And you can report bugs to help CN make the mod better.
ColonolNutty
On point 3, is that because on save DD will write to an absolute path on mods\mod_data\ ? Any way to make it relative so we can keep all the files in a subfolder for cleaner organization? WW seems to do the same with how it exports its save file (it will preserve the relative pathing).

Sancz

Apr 21, 2021
EDIT: Yep, I was making a mess with both mods, so I choose disable WW...

Hi there, sorry for the n00b question, but is there a way to make WW and DD do not enter in 'conflict' about options and traits?

For example if I enable the trait incest in WW, I need to enable the same fetish and raise it in DD (or vice-versa) beside the mod used to start the sexual encounters, because my sims don't want to have sex, is like they are not having the incest fetish/trait enable (and raise it).

The same thing with pregnancy, autonomy, etc. But in this case I wonder if I need to enable/disable the same options/features in both mods.

Probably I'm doing something wrong, and I think, that probably is because I use both mods. I don't know, if only I could add the default sex animation of WW (reverse cowgirl) in DD there will be no necessity to use WW.

Thanks

Last edited:

blobby666

Mar 22, 2021
Hi Colonol, I can see you're getting a lot of messages. Thanks for replying to all of them personally, how many times the same question comes back must be frustrating some times.

Totally unexpectedly I have a question of my own: I haven't tinkered with the values of milk farm. But I've noticed that one: my sim doesn't have cum layers after an orgasm of the male sim, also even if there has been an orgasm like 5 times in a row, vaginal inflation stays at 0%. I've been reading the wiki and have gone over all options but I can't seem to find what I need to change, any ideas? I have the community library and mod settings menu. All settings like the overlays are default.
I've tried without WW installed (not I think this is the problem but doesn't hurt right?).

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
ColonolNutty
On point 3, is that because on save DD will write to an absolute path on mods\mod_data\ ? Any way to make it relative so we can keep all the files in a subfolder for cleaner organization? WW seems to do the same with how it exports its save file (it will preserve the relative pathing).
No, it is the reverse. On Load it loads main.json

Thanks. I also can't find any dd specific settings either. Currently trying to figure out how to change the accept/attempt threshold
Take a look at the Wiki, much is explained there:

Hi there, sorry for the n00b question, but is there a way to make WW and DD do not enter in 'conflict' about options and traits?

For example if I enable the trait incest in WW, I need to enable the same fetish and raise it in DD (or vice-versa) beside the mod used to start the sexual encounters, because my sims don't want to have sex, is like they are not having the incest fetish/trait enable (and raise it).

The same thing with pregnancy, autonomy, etc. But in this case I wonder if I need to enable/disable both options/features in both mods.

Probably I'm doing something wrong, and I think, that probably is because I use both mods. I don't know, if only I could add the default sex animation of WW (reverse cowgirl) in DD there will be no necessity to use WW.

Thanks
Easy answer = I do not support the mods of Mod Authors that ban users who use my mods.
Hard answer = Convince Turbodriver to stop being so disrespectful, so our mods can work together.

Hi Colonol, I can see you're getting a lot of messages. Thanks for replying to all of them personally, how many times the same question comes back must be frustrating some times.

Totally unexpectedly I have a question of my own: I haven't tinkered with the values of milk farm. But I've noticed that one: my sim doesn't have cum layers after an orgasm of the male sim, also even if there has been an orgasm like 5 times in a row, vaginal inflation stays at 0%. I've been reading the wiki and have gone over all options but I can't seem to find what I need to change, any ideas? I have the community library and mod settings menu. All settings like the overlays are default.
I've tried without WW installed (not I think this is the problem but doesn't hurt right?).
Inflation is explained here:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Ohhh what a diva...You know, screw your mod. Every fucking time I answer something in this shit place every fucking time people act as a jerk.

Are you all where bully in high school? Why do you ever tread in bad manner new people in this forum?

Screw your F95, your adult games, you are all spoiled children
I wasn't trying to insult you. I was telling you that our mods won't be cohesive while Turbodriver constantly treats the people using my mods with such huge disrespect. I'd rather replace their mods because of their behavior than attempt to integrate with them. I'm not the one you should be targeting with your anger and frustration, target Turbodriver for increasing the toxicity of The Sims 4 community and creating a tense atmosphere filled with anger, hatred, and frustration.

Joey_Bowey

Apr 20, 2021

Easy answer = I do not support the mods of Mod Authors that ban users who use my mods.
Hard answer = Convince Turbodriver to stop being so disrespectful, so our mods can work together.

Thanks. Once again, loving the mod, you did a great job with it

blobby666

Mar 22, 2021

I know, that's what I said, I was reading your wiki but couldn't find a solution on it. Because I do have the framework and sliders installed. Still inflation is 0% constantly, there's also no cum overlay after orgasms, and there's also no sperm buff. That's actually my question, if you had any ideas, not a link to your wiki that I had read brother...

sisperella

Jan 23, 2021
So CN Ive went to discord as told above for the nudity while bathing issue. But what was I to download because the DD from there didnt fix it for me they still stay clothed. I kept searching an testing I believe I finally got it fixed. Thanks though for your time and mods.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes