Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
to load the json file you will need to put on 'Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires'
That is, my animations or exactly the entire mod folder should be placed at 'Mods \ mod_data \ deviousdesires'?

Or take the my_own_customizations file and place it in the folder of my mods itself?
My mods folder is split into folders, that is: animations folder, hair, etc.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
That is, my animations or exactly the entire mod folder should be placed at 'Mods \ mod_data \ deviousdesires'?

Or take the my_own_customizations file and place it in the folder of my mods itself?
My mods folder is split into folders, that is: animations folder, hair, etc.
I think they meant "Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customization"

Last edited:

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
Hi! I'm a little dumb with how I should "load" the json file ... but, on the other hand, I managed to save Wicked and devious desires, so that in the Wicked menu "body select" - where you can select a body part for your character ... and now I have done this, and now it is convenient for me to select a part of the body through Wicked, as I wrote earlier, but now for me the global problem is that I cannot get penis milk, although with breast milk everything is fine.
Maybe ... someone will throw off their screen, how should it be? :cry:

gamernine

Feb 24, 2021
Hello, I just started using the mod. It worked for a bit but now there are no animations loading (see mod log) and when I try to make sims have sex it says they can't find a location. I have the basic devious desires package, none of the other three optional ones. Can you please help? I tried redownloading but it didn't work.

warsaw531

Oct 27, 2018
can i get some more animations for dd pets?
the anims' quantity is too little to enjoy that
is there anyone who can tell me where or how can i find more pets anims?
or send them to me please

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, I just started using the mod. It worked for a bit but now there are no animations loading (see mod log) and when I try to make sims have sex it says they can't find a location. I have the basic devious desires package, none of the other three optional ones. Can you please help? I tried redownloading but it didn't work.
Try removing all of your other mods and seeing if the issue continues (I expect the issue to go away), once you get it to that working state, start adding your other mods/folders back in and seeing when it starts breaking. You should find the culprit pretty fast.

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
An insight came to me ... maybe I can't get milk from the penis because I need a certain location, or even more logical - an object?
If I manage to get milk from my breast, but with only one animation, namely when I click on the ground and choose to ask for milk, then the characters "catch" the woman and start drinking while standing holding her in their arms. I only have this animation of milking breast milk, and no other ways. Maybe men need: a chair, a toilet, or wherever they can give me something else.
If someone could milk his character's penis, tell me how? I still think that the problem is not in the animation, since I downloaded the entire list of all the animations, namely the problem is that I missed some object associated with milking a penis, although this is strange ... women I can drink milk from them while standing without binding a certain object, but with men ... I can’t interact.

P.S. Someone can still say what the problem is, because this function of milking "milk" from the penis works for everyone?

Last edited:

babytap

Mar 30, 2021
An insight came to me ... maybe I can't get milk from the penis because I need a certain location, or even more logical - an object?
If I manage to get milk from my breast, but with only one animation, namely when I click on the ground and choose to ask for milk, then the characters "catch" the woman and start drinking while standing holding her in their arms. I only have this animation of milking breast milk, and no other ways. Maybe men need: a chair, a toilet, or wherever they can give me something else.
If someone could milk his character's penis, tell me how? I still think that the problem is not in the animation, since I downloaded the entire list of all the animations, namely the problem is that I missed some object associated with milking a penis, although this is strange ... women I can drink milk from them while standing without binding a certain object, but with men ... I can’t interact.

P.S. Someone can still say what the problem is, because this function of milking "milk" from the penis works for everyone?
You can basically use whatever animation you want for the milking, you can use a kissing animation if you would want to lol.
You just need to "tag" the animation as penisfeeding (same as for breastmilking) if the animator didnt do it.
Shift click on sim - DD - Customize anim. - Pick what animation and check the box that says "penisfeeding". :)

• Love
Reactions: mr.SimBlo

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
You can basically use whatever animation you want for the milking, you can use a kissing animation if you would want to lol.
You just need to "tag" the animation as penisfeeding (same as for breastmilking) if the animator didnt do it.
Shift click on sim - DD - Customize anim. - Pick what animation and check the box that says "penisfeeding". :)
Finally it worked! THANK YOU !!! :ROFLMAO:(y)

babytap you are my savior!!!!!!!!!!!
I really wanted to get penis milk, and I suffered for a long time.
It is very strange that the animations I downloaded did not work (did not connect) as needed: ((

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Finally it worked! THANK YOU !!! :ROFLMAO:(y)

babytap you are my savior!!!!!!!!!!!
I really wanted to get penis milk, and I suffered for a long time.
It is very strange that the animations I downloaded did not work (did not connect) as needed: ((
It isn't strange at all, when you consider Turbo blackmails animators into NOT adding tags that Devious Desires uses to their animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.SimBlo

Mahthmhay

Apr 2, 2021
Thank you for this mod. I'm still exploring its features and maybe I've missed this, but could traits have more effect on Sexual Need? For example, Romantic Sims should have much more need for sex than Unflirty Sims. I have an insatiable dominate Sim who likes to keep his submissive desperate for sex not matter how many (ruined) orgasms he's had.

gamernine

Feb 24, 2021
Try removing all of your other mods and seeing if the issue continues (I expect the issue to go away), once you get it to that working state, start adding your other mods/folders back in and seeing when it starts breaking. You should find the culprit pretty fast.
I will try that. As far as you can tell from my screenshot, is it installed correctly?

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Would you also support clothing items from SBS (Panties and underwear on the floor.) for undressing? TOU allows usage. I assume they are not yet clothing-piles so one may add it.

Mod:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I will try that. As far as you can tell from my screenshot, is it installed correctly?
Looks fine to me.

Would you also support clothing items from SBS (Panties and underwear on the floor.) for undressing? TOU allows usage. I assume they are not yet clothing-piles so one may add it.

Mod:
If I could access Loverslab, I would contact them, but I can't, so I won't.

gamernine

Feb 24, 2021
I tried what you said and its still not working. When it's time to load animations, it just tells me 0 animations loaded. And it always says there is no location available for sex.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I tried what you said and its still not working. When it's time to load animations, it just tells me 0 animations loaded. And it always says there is no location available for sex.
Did you install the "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script" file? Did you install animations? Did you install all of the requirements listed in the description?

Hirvadhor

Nov 5, 2017
Do you have a "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_integration.ts4script" file in your Mods folder? Remove that file if so. Make sure you install the "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script" file that comes with the download, if you haven't already!
I don't have integration script file (where would that specific file would be from?), and I have the loader file from the 2.11 file uploaded, so in theory it should work, I didn't meddle with any of the animations either.

kingowen

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks. Been looking for this for a while now. Glad you've found a place that'll let you post this. I actually quit playing the sims while this was gone.

Reactions: Maniakos

GG63

Apr 16, 2021
Hi. I am total new here and very glad to find this new realistic mod for my sims 4. But if I am download all 5 files I dont get this files who described here :

"
The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customizations/main.json (The folder structure for this file is very important and it MUST match this exact folder path, do not change it or put it in a subfolder!)
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.ts4script "

Must I create this folder by hand ?? .....
The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customizations/main.json......???

Where I can get this ?????...................
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.ts4script ......????

Please help me to understand what I must do to run this mod. Thanks a lot.

kingowen

Aug 4, 2017
I do have a question tho, how in the world can I keep this girl from trying to 'change clothes' every second?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes