Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Is the setting of autonomous normal sex between human and human-pet put in separated category ?
I realized that between human-human autonomous sex setting is put in "Global setting"
while human-pet and pet-human autonomous sex setting is put in "DD pet setting"
Or i might be wrong ?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
No problem, tho i have been curious ... What is crab lice and vagina inflation meaning ?
Because english is foreign language in my country. So i try to google it, and not get a clear meaning of those words.
As for what might cause crab lice and vagina inflation ?
So maybe i can avoid it, if i doesnt want my sims to have that
I think Crab Lice comes from Wicked Whims. Vaginal Inflation is where their belly gets big because they are full of Cum or something else. The Wiki has details about Vaginal Inflation, check under DD Milk Farm.
Is the setting of autonomous normal sex between human and human-pet put in separated category ?
I realized that between human-human autonomous sex setting is put in "Global setting"
while human-pet and pet-human autonomous sex setting is put in "DD pet setting"
Or i might be wrong ?
Yeah, they are separate. That is why they have separate settings.

Last edited:

Caballo-Manco

Dec 8, 2020
I have updated the sims, I have updated the programs and I have done my best to install everything correctly. It does not work. It does not let me choose a domestic unit, it does not let me click anything, the only thing it lets me do is close or open the game, everything is stopped.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I have updated the sims, I have updated the programs and I have done my best to install everything correctly. It does not work. It does not let me choose a domestic unit, it does not let me click anything, the only thing it lets me do is close or open the game, everything is stopped.
Try the test build available in my discord (That will be available officially once I get the nudity bugs all sorted), it includes an Install Check that may help point you to what you are missing or what has been done incorrectly in regards to the installation of Devious Desires.

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
Not sure if this is brought up before, but I am wondering if the way fetish interactions (conversation) works is intentional.

So right now you have options of "Complaining/Enthuse about <insert fetish>". But these options changes the inclination of the target sim instead of the sim who's actually initiated the interaction.

So if Sim A enthuse about Orgy to Sim B, Sim B's Orgy Enjoyment goes up, not Sim A's.

This feels a bit weird to me. Instead of using these interactions to shape your Sim's personal tastes, I am instead playing as someone really, really good at peddling fetishes but not indulging in any themselves.

If I want my Sim to gradually get into, say, Gangbang, I would have to control a second Sim and evangelize to my first Sim about the wonders of Gangbang.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Not sure if this is brought up before, but I am wondering if the way fetish interactions (conversation) works is intentional.

So right now you have options of "Complaining/Enthuse about <insert fetish>". But these options changes the inclination of the target sim instead of the sim who's actually initiated the interaction.

So if Sim A enthuse about Orgy to Sim B, Sim B's Orgy Enjoyment goes up, not Sim A's.

This feels a bit weird to me. Instead of using these interactions to shape your Sim's personal tastes, I am instead playing as someone really, really good at peddling fetishes but not indulging in any themselves.

If I want my Sim to gradually get into, say, Gangbang, I would have to control a second Sim and evangelize to my first Sim about the wonders of Gangbang.
Click on your own Sim to Think About the fetishes Positive/Negative. If you get to 50 (Positive) or -50 (Negative) enjoyment level, they will also start to Enthuse/Complain about the fetishes to other Sims autonomously

Reactions: OmegaZone

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
Click on your own Sim to Think About the fetishes Positive/Negative. If you get to 50 (Positive) or -50 (Negative) enjoyment level, they will also start to Enthuse/Complain about the fetishes to other Sims autonomously
Thanks for the quick response. That will work for me.

But I am also getting an issue where male sims are not undressing properly. Instead of going naked, they just end up switching to another outfit.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for the quick response. That will work for me.

But I am also getting an issue where male sims are not undressing properly. Instead of going naked, they just end up switching to another outfit.
Try the test build available in my discord (link at the top of the description), I am in the process of fixing a ton of issues with nudity. This particular issue is called a "clown outfit" (That is what I called it and it just stuck XD)

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
Are there any plans for the future, the function of STDs?
I'm really looking forward to diseases such as AIDS - which had several stages as in The Sims 3 KinkyWorld, and Syphilis.
Pubic lice .... already tired of wickedwhims: ((

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Are there any plans for the future, the function of STDs?
I'm really looking forward to diseases such as AIDS - which had several stages as in The Sims 3 KinkyWorld, and Syphilis.
Pubic lice .... already tired of wickedwhims: ((
Depends on how many people ask for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mr.SimBlo

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
I think Crab Lice comes from Wicked Whims. Vaginal Inflation is where their belly gets big because they are full of Cum or something else. The Wiki has details about Vaginal Inflation, check under DD Milk Farm.
Ah sorry i thought crab lice is from DD, It was from WW when i thoroughly checked under WW setting.
Well, i thought it would called Tummy Inflation or something. Because when i search Vaginal Inflation, it come out as like Labia's balloons or something :oops:

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Would you please add this to the wiki? I had no idea how it worked and use the cheat menu to set values, often to -100 or 100 which may have been a bad idea.
Is there 80% friendship required for the interaction with others? One wouldn't talk with random sims about it.
It'd be great if sims would initially not know which fetishes exist and learn from others by talk or animation. I assume we need tagged animations to satisfy their fetishes anyway.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Would you please add this to the wiki? I had no idea how it worked and use the cheat menu to set values, often to -100 or 100 which may have been a bad idea.
Is there 80% friendship required for the interaction with others? One wouldn't talk with random sims about it.
It'd be great if sims would initially not know which fetishes exist and learn from others by talk or animation. I assume we need tagged animations to satisfy their fetishes anyway.
It already is on the Wiki:
I think much of the logic is based off of the existing Enthuse About Fishing interaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogalix

menny

May 28, 2017
I have something that may be just on my end with my stuff: I'm noticing a bit of a desync with the sims in animations, when doing a set like say "Valentines" from Lupobianco(an easy visual example) the sims are a bit out of sync(One is typically a few mins/frames ahead of the other), I have no clue weather or not this is a just me and my mods thing but I also have WickedWhims installed and when doing the same animation(s) set(s) the WW version is in sync while the DD version is delayed between the two sims.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I have something that may be just on my end with my stuff: I'm noticing a bit of a desync with the sims in animations, when doing a set like say "Valentines" from Lupobianco(an easy visual example) the sims are a bit out of sync(One is typically a few mins/frames ahead of the other), I have no clue weather or not this is a just me and my mods thing but I also have WickedWhims installed and when doing the same animation(s) set(s) the WW version is in sync while the DD version is delayed between the two sims.
Try the latest release. Version 2.11. It was fixed in this version.

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
Hello, here I still wanted to deal with the problem ... why it is impossible to ask for "penis milk" - from men.
Going to the DeviousDesires Wiki, finding the heading Setting Settings, where it says you need to first load their json settings ... I don’t understand what kind of files you need to download or these are mods with animation of sperm / milk release, also my_own_customizations.json in my folder two. One is located in the DeviousDesires folder itself - with all the _pets, _milk, _kinky modules ... and the other is in a folder called mod_data.
I'm sorry, I ask you to help me with this problem, I really want to milk and get penis milk!

Last edited:

Hirvadhor

Nov 5, 2017
I have installed 2.11 and at startup it says only 5 animations are loaded, and it's correct. I put everything in the same folder as with 2.10 and it used to work back then...

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I have installed 2.11 and at startup it says only 5 animations are loaded, and it's correct. I put everything in the same folder as with 2.10 and it used to work back then...
Do you have a "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_integration.ts4script" file in your Mods folder? Remove that file if so. Make sure you install the "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script" file that comes with the download, if you haven't already!

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
Hello, here I still wanted to deal with the problem ... why it is impossible to ask for "penis milk" - from men.
Going to the DeviousDesires Wiki, finding the heading Setting Settings, where it says you need to first load their json settings ... I don’t understand what kind of files you need to download or these are mods with animation of sperm / milk release, also my_own_customizations.json in my folder two. One is located in the DeviousDesires folder itself - with all the _pets, _milk, _kinky modules ... and the other is in a folder called mod_data.
I'm sorry, I ask you to help me with this problem, I really want to milk and get penis milk!
to load the json file you will need to put on 'Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires'

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes