Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hey ColonolNutty, this is a follow up to the earlier post about fetish interest levels not persisting. Your response resulted in me doing some additional testing. I have a saved game that I use to check for errors in freshly installed cc before I play my main game. After a short run in this other saved game, I would exit to main menu without saving and start my main game. Every time, the fetish level and body item equipment would be erased or randomized. So, after exiting from my error check saved game and saving the game, the problem is resolved. So, thanks for nudging me in the right direction to resolve that.

Now, that being said, I would suggest that the loss of the settings if the game is exited without saving is something that you might want to patch so that the settings are persistent regardless. The reason I am suggesting this is due to the possibility of a power failure or glitch wiping out these settings. Let's say someone has a game extensively configured with a large number of sims having customized body parts equipment selected and fine tuned fetish interest levels. They are happily playing one day when a tree branch bounces off the power line, not bad enough to knock out the electricity, but bad enough for it to flicker and cause the computer to shut off. BAM, no more highly tuned configuration until the person spends a whole lot of time reapplying every setting manually. You can see the level of frustration that this could cause, no?
They only get not created if you've never saved the game ever. The settings are never deleted by DD itself.
I got everything in there but I still don't get a bubble. Nothing on person, animal or place. I can "cheat" the traits that came with the mod but no way to actually perform
Try the test build currently available in my discord. I added an installation check to make it easier to notice when you've incorrectly install Devious Desires. Perhaps it will help.

Well, technically it does "work" I just get spammed with exception every time I click to do an action so it's kinda unplayable the exception being :
"A problem occured, locate the log file at "C\***\The Sims 4 \mod_logs\Kinky_Whims_Exceptions.txt"

And the log file containt the following :

File "kinkywhims\assault\mod_integration\wickedwhims\sex\integral\interactions\basic\change.py", line 62, in _kw_assault_test_for_sex_change

As I said, the problem occurs when both DD and WW are installed. I do believe I have installed correctly both mod and I do have the last version of the mods and the game (same for the mods requirement). But sadly I don't know squat about Sims modding so I have no idea what is really the problem. But then again, I don't really care I'm fine playing with just DD.
I can see the problem there. You still have Kinky Whims installed. Uninstall that, it is obsolete AND it has issues with the current version of The Sims 4.

jw229

Mar 4, 2021
They only get not created if you've never saved the game ever. The settings are never deleted by DD itself.
What I've run into is that, even if the game has been saved at some point during the current active game session, if the game, or the saved game for that matter, is exited without saving, whether purposefully or through a power failure, all of the fetish levels and body equipment selections for all saved games on that users login reset to either 0, in the case of fetish levels, or randomly selected body equipment items. This can become a major pain to set everything back if you are happily playing along and the power flickers and takes your computer down unexpectedly.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry if this sounds like very newbie too you Col Nutty. I only know how to extract, copy and paste file.
That lead to an error, that make me unable to play the game, and continuously thrown back to choosing world map. But i manage to fix it by following your instruction. Installing the requirement and so on.
But then i face with another problem .....
I cant find the "Devious Desire" option anywhere !!!!
Am i doing it wrong ?
I mean i follow all the requirement and instruction.
Or DD and Whicked Whims can coexist at same time, so that i need to remove WW script mods ?
Please guide me.
I want installing pet mods
Since WW is too pussy, they wont allow my pussy to lick my pussy in sims 4 game

Update -
i put the deviousdesires package and ts4script on the Mods folder and get an error back.
This time from community lib exception, and whicked whims.

Can you make a video tutorial from unpacking the files to putting the files into places ?
Because honestly, this should be easy thing to do. But for some reason i always hit an error
1. Drag and Drop the files and folders directly into your Mods folder, don't change the folder structure at all (Unless of course you have a single top level folder when you open the archive, then take em out of there).
2. Go through the requirements in the description and do the exact same steps, drag and drop them into your Mods folder (Unless of course you have a single top level folder when you open the archive, then take em out of there).
If you are unsure how the folder structure should look for anything, check the included Readme files.

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
1. Drag and Drop the files and folders directly into your Mods folder, don't change the folder structure at all (Unless of course you have a single top level folder when you open the archive, then take em out of there).
2. Go through the requirements in the description and do the exact same steps, drag and drop them into your Mods folder (Unless of course you have a single top level folder when you open the archive, then take em out of there).
If you are unsure how the folder structure should look for anything, check the included Readme files.
Sorry im such a newbie, i forgot that i actually turn off the automatic update on my Origin. So that my PC never update any EA games when i need it for other task.
I havent played sims 4 for 3 month or so and when my friend said she found you back online. That make me want to test the bestiality animation (please dont judge me)
Truly sorry for the inconvenient

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry im such a newbie, i forgot that i actually turn off the automatic update on my Origin. So that my PC never update any EA games when i need it for other task.
I havent played sims 4 for 3 month or so and when my friend said she found you back online. That make me want to test the bestiality animation (please dont judge me)
Truly sorry for the inconvenient
Even though there are fetishes that I won't touch, I don't judge any fantasy fetish, as long as it stays fantasy.

Reactions: Plexzerion

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Even though there are fetishes that I won't touch, I don't judge any fantasy fetish, as long as it stays fantasy.
Thank you for you help from before, i updated my game and tried the animation. It worked perfectly.
But i have a slight issue.

How i turn off the sex setting ?
I want my sims only have sex when i told them to, not randomly ask their couple to have sex.
Sometime i just like to play sims 4 normally. But my sims keep asking other sim to have sex every 5 or 6 minute.
After an hour i kind of tired to stopping my sims from doing sex.

Oh .... and is there any option that allow me to have sex with other sim i just met ?
I realize stranger doesnt accept sex proposal, until i cheat their relationship level to good friend (i guess)

Where can i found the option to change that ?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Thank you for you help from before, i updated my game and tried the animation. It worked perfectly.
But i have a slight issue.

How i turn off the sex setting ?
I want my sims only have sex when i told them to, not randomly ask their couple to have sex.
Sometime i just like to play sims 4 normally. But my sims keep asking other sim to have sex every 5 or 6 minute.
After an hour i kind of tired to stopping my sims from doing sex.

Oh .... and is there any option that allow me to have sex with other sim i just met ?
I realize stranger doesnt accept sex proposal, until i cheat their relationship level to good friend (i guess)

Where can i found the option to change that ?
To access the DD Settings, take a look at the instructions on the Wiki:
You are looking for the Autonomy Settings as well as the Always Accept Normal Sex setting.

SakuraEmma31

Mar 18, 2021
Has anybody else noticed that Alonely's tentacles don't appear in Devious Desires or is it just me? It shows in wicked whims, but not devious desires for me. If anybody can help me figure this out, I'd be super grateful.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Has anybody else noticed that Alonely's tentacles don't appear in Devious Desires or is it just me? It shows in wicked whims, but not devious desires for me. If anybody can help me figure this out, I'd be super grateful.
Try the test build available in my discord. This has been fixed in that version. (As well as a bunch of other errors, especially in regards to nudity)

Last edited:

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
To access the DD Settings, take a look at the instructions on the Wiki:
You are looking for the Autonomy Settings as well as the Always Accept Normal Sex setting.
Where can i found the setting ?
The only one i found is just big question mark on my sims that shows V inflatation or sperm and sexual desire or something like that.
What should i click to open the setting ?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Where can i found the setting ?
The only one i found is just big question mark on my sims that shows V inflatation or sperm and sexual desire or something like that.
What should i click to open the setting ?
You should look at what the developer sends you.
That's what it says in the CN gave you.

Settings
  • Using the mod, first enable testing cheats by opening the console with CTRL+SHIFT+C, then typing "testingcheats on" and hitting enter.
    • You may then access the settings of Devious Desires by doing the following: SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> DD Settings

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
You should look at what the developer sends you.
That's what it says in the CN gave you.

Settings
  • Using the mod, first enable testing cheats by opening the console with CTRL+SHIFT+C, then typing "testingcheats on" and hitting enter.
    • You may then access the settings of Devious Desires by doing the following: SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> DD Settings
Aaaaahhhh ... thank you, i was TLDR and searching "always accept"
Didnt know that i need to put Sims 4 cheat to mess with the setting

SakuraEmma31

Mar 18, 2021
I'm really a newbie, how do I find you in discord? I look for you, and I can't find you. I just signed up for discord.

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Sorry, I should have specified that you were to look for those settings IN the DD Settings
No problem, tho i have been curious ... What is crab lice and vagina inflation meaning ?
Because english is foreign language in my country. So i try to google it, and not get a clear meaning of those words.
As for what might cause crab lice and vagina inflation ?
So maybe i can avoid it, if i doesnt want my sims to have that

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes