Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Keelah87

Mar 26, 2021
ok, you write: all the files

In your picture I see nothing of Sims 4 Community Library at least version 1.60 this File ist requires.

would also be very useful Mod Settings Menu to modify DD Settings
i just downloaded everything again
I think I forgot to leave them in the external folder last time. I try again. Sorry
1617474289801.png

FelixKitKat666

Mar 16, 2021
Quick question, is there a way to command NPCs to assault and I'm not seeing it or is that not a feature right now? Thanks!

TheCandyman

Nov 22, 2018
Hi.

I have one of the last versions of the game (1.72.28.1030 if I remember correctly) and all the DD folders, scripts, loaders and packages files inside the Mods folder, but while ingame I can't see any DD action bar (like this one that I saw in a previous screen made by Keelah87)
1617495262601.png

I have WW and tons of associated mods installed (animations mostly)

Notice that it' my first time with The Sims 4 (but I had previous experience in installing lots of mods on the sims 3) and the problem could come from that.

All other mods (WW, MCCC, work fine)

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: xzotik

Roxasvent13

Mar 25, 2021
I've noticed that when forcing a sim, no animations are found even though there are tons of "forced" animations in my animation list. I found that its say you can use animations with the "aggressive" tag, but I havent seen any tags on any animation that list specifics like that, only the gender of the characters, and the object. Could that be the reason "no animations found" accurse?

jw229

Mar 4, 2021
I keep having the interest levels in fetishes reset whenever I exit the game and come back in. Like, say I set interest in Orgy to 75, it is back to 0 if I exit the game and come back in. Is there a way to resolve this?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Quick question, is there a way to command NPCs to assault and I'm not seeing it or is that not a feature right now? Thanks!
Start Sexy Time -> Convine Sim To ...
I keep having the interest levels in fetishes reset whenever I exit the game and come back in. Like, say I set interest in Orgy to 75, it is back to 0 if I exit the game and come back in. Is there a way to resolve this?
Save the Game. Don't delete your mod_data/deviousdesires folder.
I've noticed that when forcing a sim, no animations are found even though there are tons of "forced" animations in my animation list. I found that its say you can use animations with the "aggressive" tag, but I havent seen any tags on any animation that list specifics like that, only the gender of the characters, and the object. Could that be the reason "no animations found" accurse?
It works on tags, if an animation isn't tagged as aggressive, it won't be considered as aggressive. Even if it visually appears to be aggressive. If Turbodriver wasn't blackmailing animation authors to not put tags on their animations so that they say they are aggressive by threatening them that he will remove them from the "official" animations list, maybe you'd see more of them. In the mean time, you can tag these animations yourself using Animation Customization (See wiki) or use a provided Animation Customization file made available by the community (See my discord).
Alternatively, you can enable all animations to be available for Assault/Rough Sex in the DD Settings.

For some reason when I click on start sexy time with pet it says no locations found :( I've never used this mod before so I'm not sure how it works. I downloaded alonely actions but I'm not sure what else I need to do.
Try starting it by clicking on the ground instead of on the pet.
I can't give the actor penis feeding
Those are the bulk edit operations, which will tag the animations as aggressive and conversely the actors within those animations as well. Go up a level and navigate to animations directly if you want to modify actors directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roxasvent13

jw229

Mar 4, 2021
Save the Game. Don't delete your mod_data/deviousdesires folder.
Thanks for the quick response. Should have been more specific, I do save the game, and I haven't deleted the indicated folder. Here's a listing of the mod_data/deviousdesires folder contents.

'Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\':
deviousdesires

'Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires':
animation_customizations
cas_part_customizations
deviousdesires_global_data.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_220730075.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_2269709332.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_2951544832.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_3050841385.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_3758686212.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_3959696092.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_483006297.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_541988557.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_657725191.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_0_guid_852302001.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_12_guid_852302001.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_13_guid_3050841385.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_14_guid_3758686212.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_15_guid_220730075.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_15_guid_3959696092.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_16_guid_657725191.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_17_guid_541988557.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_18_guid_2269709332.json
deviousdesires_object_data_id_9_guid_483006297.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_220730075.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_2269709332.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_2951544832.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_3050841385.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_3758686212.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_3959696092.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_483006297.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_541988557.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_657725191.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_0_guid_852302001.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_12_guid_852302001.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_13_guid_3050841385.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_14_guid_3758686212.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_15_guid_220730075.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_15_guid_3959696092.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_16_guid_657725191.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_17_guid_541988557.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_18_guid_2269709332.json
deviousdesires_sim_data_id_9_guid_483006297.json

'Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\animation_customizations':
combined.json main.json
my_own_customizations.json

'Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\cas_part_customizations':
combined.json
my_own_customizations.json

Last edited:

AcidTheWolf

Feb 28, 2021
So I've been having a weird issue that I cant seem to find the remedy for. When I attempt to "Start Sexy Time" regardless of the option other than the milking it tells me No Location Found. Whats going on?

SabSab21

Jan 30, 2021
Same No Location Found issue, plus I cannot choose the floor or any place to start the assault from there

eshe

Oct 12, 2017
Does it work with latest WW version? I'm trying it but no animations for any location are found on DD and when i press anywhere i dont have the DD option

Last edited:

playpig

Jul 14, 2017
Could somone explain how breast feeding and penis feeding can be edited for animations? I can't get it to work, neither inflation

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So I've been having a weird issue that I cant seem to find the remedy for. When I attempt to "Start Sexy Time" regardless of the option other than the milking it tells me No Location Found. Whats going on?
I'm having the same issue.
Does it work with latest WW version? I'm trying it but no animations for any location are found on DD and when i press anywhere i dont have the DD option
Same No Location Found issue, plus I cannot choose the floor or any place to start the assault from there
I’m also getting a no location found notif and the exception mentions something about Nisas mod
I can't guarantee any mod will work with Wicked Whims. I do not recommend using it, since the author has been known to intentionally add breaking changes that'll break other mods for seemingly no reason.
Judging by the fact that only recently this error has been appearing more and more (Just look at all the posts about it) and the fact that DD hasn't been updated or changed since the sudden spike in this particular problem, I am willing to bet that Wicked Whims now contains something intentionally added by Turbodriver to cause DD to break in this manner.
However, you can disprove this simply by removing Wicked Whims and seeing if the error clears up. If it doesn't, it likely means you have a bad installation of Devious Desires. If it does suddenly go away, it means Wicked Whims is the cause.
Could somone explain how breast feeding and penis feeding can be edited for animations? I can't get it to work, neither inflation
Check the wiki:

Ok Colonutty I have a question how can I tell sims to intervene during a rape/ assault
The Sim does it automatically when they get near the assault.

is there any way to stop sims from having sex autonomously? it's starting to annoy me
Gain a better understanding of Want Levels. Check the wiki for details:

Last edited:
Reactions: Benzombie

eshe

Oct 12, 2017
I can't guarantee any mod will work with Wicked Whims. I do not recommend using it, since the author has been known to intentionally add breaking changes that'll break other mods for seemingly no reason.
Judging by the fact that only recently this error has been appearing more and more (Just look at all the posts about it) and the fact that DD hasn't been updated or changed since the sudden spike in this particular problem, I am willing to bet that Wicked Whims now contains something intentionally added by Turbodriver to cause DD to break in this manner.
However, you can disprove this simply by removing Wicked Whims and seeing if the error clears up. If it doesn't, it likely means you have a bad installation of Devious Desires. If it does suddenly go away, it means Wicked Whims is the cause.
I completely removed Whickedwhims and the problem still persists, I don't think i have a bad installation of DD because it used to work fine before last week. Not sure why it suddenly doesn't work

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

elhacker5

Sep 1, 2019
I completely removed Whickedwhims and the problem still persists, I don't think i have a bad installation of DD because it used to work fine before last week. Not sure why it suddenly doesn't work
You should move all the mods you have to a new location and leave in the mods folder only the animations and the necessary elements for DD to work.
If it works, it means that some other mod you have is interfering.
If it still doesn't work, your installation is wrong.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes