Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
I don't understand why, but dd doesn't work. at all. when I click on the floor or any object, I don't see a dd window with a selection of interactions. this window appears only when you click on the character. but when I select an action, an error appears saying that it is not possible to find the location or animations. I have the latest version of ww, dd, s4cl, msm installed.
on older versions of dd, this was not the case and everything worked correctly.
I tried the "dd.reload_animations" command, but I started getting dd errors.

I tried to remove three files from the mods folder that are responsible for integrating with ww. as a result, the dd window started to appear when you click on the floor and on objects, but dd itself sees only 2 animations, one of which is standard (breastfeeding).

what could be the problem? how to fix it?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hey this is so cool, that I found your mod again. I didn't know that you had to switch sites, but I'm glad that you are still working on your mod.

Speaking of your mod, it's really nice. I uninstalled WW for now and testing yours. It's working just fine. Few things I still need to figure out how they work, but still a cool mod.

I couldn't figure out how the fetish incest works. I thought I needed to give the sims a trait like you need for pets. Couldn't find one though.
the cum overlays didn't apply after a sex scene, but I read that the orgasm lvl has to be at 100% or it won't appear. So I need to try again.

Keep up the great work :)
Check the fancy new Wiki I've got, link at the top of the description!

I don't understand why, but dd doesn't work. at all. when I click on the floor or any object, I don't see a dd window with a selection of interactions. this window appears only when you click on the character. but when I select an action, an error appears saying that it is not possible to find the location or animations. I have the latest version of ww, dd, s4cl, msm installed.
on older versions of dd, this was not the case and everything worked correctly.
I tried the "dd.reload_animations" command, but I started getting dd errors.

I tried to remove three files from the mods folder that are responsible for integrating with ww. as a result, the dd window started to appear when you click on the floor and on objects, but dd itself sees only 2 animations, one of which is standard (breastfeeding).

what could be the problem? how to fix it?
If you don't see DD, it is very likely a bad installation or you have `deviousdesires_wickedwhims_integration.ts4script` still floating around in your Mods folder somewhere.

Hey I don't know if I can but is there anyway I can lower the amount of sex my sims? have because they continue to do it of their own accord pretty often?
Raise the Accept Sex Thresholds and/or turn off Always Accept Sex. For an explanation of how Want Levels work, check the Wiki.

Can you help how to do that? Or would it need some complicated procedure?
Likewise, my character cannot ask for milk from the penis. The text "no animation" pops up.
I added support to animations for these via Animation Customization and you can too!

nerviswreck

Jul 6, 2020
Is their any way to set a specific animation to play and then have it run through a playlist or at least have it follow the staged animations as set by the creator. For example when assaulting a sim I would like to be able to choose a location, say the toilet and then select it to play Lupobianco's Drunk Assault animations, if not via playlist then at least in the order that he staged them.

TheCandyman

Nov 22, 2018
Does anyone know if all those tons of animations mods are recommended or if there are some that are better and would make redundant or not very useful to download every animation mod from that list?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is their any way to set a specific animation to play and then have it run through a playlist or at least have it follow the staged animations as set by the creator. For example when assaulting a sim I would like to be able to choose a location, say the toilet and then select it to play Lupobianco's Drunk Assault animations, if not via playlist then at least in the order that he staged them.
The animators have the tools to run their animations in order. However, if they did not specify the next stage or the next stage did not have the correct sexual organs required by the next animation (Also specified by the animation author) for the current Sims, they won't be able to play it.
Does anyone know if all those tons of animations mods are recommended or if there are some that are better and would make redundant or not very useful to download every animation mod from that list?
You can download whichever animations you like.

Hirvadhor

Nov 5, 2017
I added support to animations for these via Animation Customization and you can too!
Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but I don't exactly understand what you mean by "adding support". I already customized almost every MOTHERLODE, minorlaser and lupobianco animations, giving them the penisfeeding tag. Is there something else to do on top of that?

KKnowledge

Mar 29, 2021
Is there a way to reduce the amount of social interaction options that pop up when you're well... socializing? I get one 'normal' interaction option and the rest is all the kink stuff from DD.

Also some things I've noticed using DD;
- Animations aren't synced anymore, one plays like a half second or so before the other.
- Setting a neighborhood to Bad, adding victim traits and rapist traits to sims; after a few hours literally nothing would happen and inspecting the want values the aggressors want value never even reaches half the required value of 350 to initiate anything.
- Entire bodies will disappear when removing outfits during sex where outfits are removed.
- DD doesn't honor removing of clothing when advancing stages, the clothing will be put back on even if you remove it.
Edit: Need decay is accelerated to mach jesus during sex and unless you pre showered and/or maxed, the sims will have to spend an unnecessary amount of time recouping especially when used in tandem with Nisa's succubi mod.

I didn't catch or know why but what happened and why is ColonelNutty super anti-WW now?

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
why is ColonelNutty super anti-WW now?
Hopefully you are aware of the fact that WW loads code from .package files and executes it without any validation. The code runs with user permissions, can download data, write and execute files. Script mods may contain security bugs by accident but adding and maintaining a security hole is typical for malware. TD refuses to remove this code and all public discussions about it at LL get deleted.
WW users may soon learn that their computer is infected with ransomware. It's a good starting point to remove the WW ts4script or all not 100% trusted CC.

Some older WW versions contain code (hidden in the WW .package file) to cause errors for DD and many other mods.

Is WW a mod you want to install? Is TD a modder you (still) trust? 2x 'no' from me.

JM281603

Mar 4, 2021
Question:
When you enthuse about a fetish, What is the +20 or +50 message actually mean? +20 what? and is there plans to increase Sexual need when talking about fetishes both sims like? Kind of like a turn on for them which then could lead to said fetishes' with that sim?

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Hopefully you are aware of the fact that WW loads code from .package files and executes it without any validation. The code runs with user permissions, can download data, write and execute files. Script mods may contain security bugs by accident but adding and maintaining a security hole is typical for malware. TD refuses to remove this code and all public discussions about it at LL get deleted.
WW users may soon learn that their computer is infected with ransomware. It's a good starting point to remove the WW ts4script or all not 100% trusted CC.

Some older WW versions contain code (hidden in the WW .package file) to cause errors for DD and many other mods.

Is WW a mod you want to install? Is TD a modder you (still) trust? 2x 'no' from me.
How do I know, that I uninstalled everything from Wicked Whims ? I deleted the WW folder in the mod folder, is that all I need to do ?

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
I also got another question. How do the cum overlays apply ?? I somehow cannot get them to work.
Even with orgasm 100% nothing gets applied. Do I have to tag animations a certain way ? If so, with what do I have to tag them with ? In the wiki it only says:
Customize animations in various ways to improve them and perhaps correct a few mistakes the animation mod authors don't have time to fix. Modify overlays, sexual organs, and tags
I am sorry that I'm so clueless.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but I don't exactly understand what you mean by "adding support". I already customized almost every MOTHERLODE, minorlaser and lupobianco animations, giving them the penisfeeding tag. Is there something else to do on top of that?
Did you add Penisfeeding_Giver and Penisfeeding_Receiver to the actors of those animations? They may now be considered as "penisfeeding" animations, but DD still does not know which slots the actors should take or that they may take any.

I also got another question. How do the cum overlays apply ?? I somehow cannot get them to work.
Even with orgasm 100% nothing gets applied. Do I have to tag animations a certain way ? If so, with what do I have to tag them with ? In the wiki it only says:
Customize animations in various ways to improve them and perhaps correct a few mistakes the animation mod authors don't have time to fix. Modify overlays, sexual organs, and tags
I am sorry that I'm so clueless.
Navigate down into an Actor -> Show Interactions Towards Others -> Action -> Modify Overlays -> Overlay.
In order to apply Cum overlays, the Sim must have a Penis, and if using DD Milk Farm, they must have enough Cum stored to have an orgasm. (Take a look at the Pregnancy section under both DD General and DD Milk Farm on my Wiki)

Is there a way to reduce the amount of social interaction options that pop up when you're well... socializing? I get one 'normal' interaction option and the rest is all the kink stuff from DD.

Also some things I've noticed using DD;
- Animations aren't synced anymore, one plays like a half second or so before the other.
- Setting a neighborhood to Bad, adding victim traits and rapist traits to sims; after a few hours literally nothing would happen and inspecting the want values the aggressors want value never even reaches half the required value of 350 to initiate anything.
- Entire bodies will disappear when removing outfits during sex where outfits are removed.
- DD doesn't honor removing of clothing when advancing stages, the clothing will be put back on even if you remove it.
Edit: Need decay is accelerated to mach jesus during sex and unless you pre showered and/or maxed, the sims will have to spend an unnecessary amount of time recouping especially when used in tandem with Nisa's succubi mod.

I didn't catch or know why but what happened and why is ColonelNutty super anti-WW now?
"Is there a way to reduce the amount of social interaction options that pop up when you're well... socializing? I get one 'normal' interaction option and the rest is all the kink stuff from DD."
I searched for hours to prevent the fetish interactions showing in that first socialize menu, before finally giving up. I'm sorry to say, but as far as I can tell, there isn't a way to have them not show there.

"Animations aren't synced anymore, one plays like a half second or so before the other."
- I have a fix for this in a test build.

"Setting a neighborhood to Bad, adding victim traits and rapist traits to sims; after a few hours literally nothing would happen and inspecting the want values the aggressors want value never even reaches half the required value of 350 to initiate anything."
- Check the Outcome Data further in that dialog, you can see what all has an effect on it.
- It sounds like your Attempt Assault threshold is too high. It is adjustable within the DD settings. (300 is the default, so if you set it to 350 and it just isn't happening, you'll need to adjust it a bit more I think)

"Entire bodies will disappear when removing outfits during sex where outfits are removed."
- I have only heard this happening to those who are using Wicked Whims, try removing WW and seeing if the problem goes away.

"DD doesn't honor removing of clothing when advancing stages, the clothing will be put back on even if you remove it."
- Yeah, I need to go back to that at some point and have it not put clothing back on in the same sex interaction.

"Need decay is accelerated to mach jesus during sex and unless you pre showered and/or maxed, the sims will have to spend an unnecessary amount of time recouping especially when used in tandem with Nisa's succubi mod."
- I can't remember if I changed the values for it or not, for now, I would disable need decay during sex until I get around to looking at that.

"I didn't catch or know why but what happened and why is ColonelNutty super anti-WW now?"
- WW intentionally included code with 163b (maybe earlier, it has yet to be confirmed) until 163d (where it was caught) with the sole purpose of breaking other mods that you have installed in your Mods folder. However, it wouldn't outright break them right away, what it would do is start a counter after starting the game and whenever that counter reached a certain point, the code would randomly choose a function in one of the mods it targeted (One of them was S4CL, others were Sims Snatcher and DD and there were a bunch of other ones too.) and it would replace that function with a function that did nothing and returned nothing, which would essentially break those mods in random places for random reasons.

The code in question was included within version 163d and in previous versions, within one of the Snippet Tunings within the WW package file, namely TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Outdated_Sex_Animations and within there, animation_actors_behavior_data. It was however obfuscated and the fact it contained very specific mod names indicated an actual intent to break those other mods and not something that was included accidentally. Once this was found out, Turbodriver was called out and he promptly removed it for version 163e of Wicked Whims. (See the attached file for the proof)

(No, I am not answering this question to open a discussion, I am only answering for their curiousity, let's keep my support thread about Devious Desires. Go to my discord if you wish to discuss this topic.)

Last edited:

Hirvadhor

Nov 5, 2017
Did you add Penisfeeding_Giver and Penisfeeding_Receiver to the actors of those animations? They may now be considered as "penisfeeding" animations, but DD still does not know which slots the actors should take or that they may take any.
Yes, I did that, actually I managed to get them working, but only the animations that were customized while they were active worked (weirdly, not only from the 3 creators too), when I'm clicking on objects or the floor to customize animation, it still doesn't make them work

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
How do I know, that I uninstalled everything from Wicked Whims ? I deleted the WW folder in the mod folder, is that all I need to do ?
Deleting the ts4script file is enough. You can keep the .package file if you want to use the contained CC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dovakeks

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
I know that the feature to have fun at work has to be activated manually. I have GTW installed and the game crashes (memdump) 1 second after the sim returned home while an animation has been playing at work where it's been involved. It seems that DD doesn't notice the lot change in this case. I extend the shift or stop sex to work around this issue.
Is this a known issue or should GTW work fine?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I know that the feature to have fun at work has to be activated manually. I have GTW installed and the game crashes (memdump) 1 second after the sim returned home while an animation has been playing at work where it's been involved. It seems that DD doesn't notice the lot change in this case. I extend the shift or stop sex to work around this issue.
Is this a known issue or should GTW work fine?
What is GTW?
Get To Work I'm guessing

I could have sworn I added code that'll kill any active sex if the lot changes. I'll have to look at that bit again.

ZeroHD

Jul 30, 2017
I can't give the actor penis feeding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sayaiii

Mar 13, 2021
For some reason when I click on start sexy time with pet it says no locations found :( I've never used this mod before so I'm not sure how it works. I downloaded alonely actions but I'm not sure what else I need to do.

Reactions: SSIMSSIMAE
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes