Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

elhacker5

Sep 1, 2019
Hello, the spanish translation, which appears in your post, has not been updated for some time, so I have taken the liberty of translating the latest version of the mod. I intend to update it as new versions are released. Here is the link, in case you are interested in including it:

SuiciDyl1008

Mar 21, 2021
After comparing the two i find i enjoy DD alot more than ww, the only reason i keep ww installed is for the teen relationship setting if you ever add that ill be done with ww permanently

Reactions: JackBeNimble

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
There seems to be a bug with naturism past level 2 and DD. Everything works until sim gets naturism lvl 2, then it doesn't raise anymore. I tried almost any settings combination related to nudity in WW and DD and it didn't solve the problem. Only moving DD solve the issue

All mods with DD - after getting naturism lvl2 it doesn't go up by any action, it's stuck
Moving only DD with same mods - naturism gain progress after lvl 2 and lvl up normally to lvl3 and beyond

I have DD properly installed with mod_data in mods and all ts4 scripts working correctly, no errors or exceptions, everything else also seems to work fine. It's a weird one as it works to lvl2 just fine.

Edit. with 2.9 and previous patch of sims and ww 163e it's the same situation
I do not plan on integrating or "fixing" issues with the Naturism skill of Wicked Whims. I may simply add an Exhibitionist or Exhibitionism skill or fetish into DD instead.

After comparing the two i find i enjoy DD alot more than ww, the only reason i keep ww installed is for the teen relationship setting if you ever add that ill be done with ww permanently
This will most likely be done at some point in the future.

Last edited:

Keelah87

Mar 26, 2021
I downloaded all the files and placed them in the folders indicated, but the mod does not appear in game. Can you help me?

error111

Jun 3, 2017
I do not plan on integrating or "fixing" issues with the Naturism skill of Wicked Whims. I may simply add an Exhibitionist or Exhibitionism skill or fetish into DD instead.
It's more about DD screwing naturism skill. There are no issues without DD. Removing only deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script and deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.config, leaving rest of DD also solves the problem so it's probably something in those ww loader scripts that blocks custom skill progression.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
It's more about DD screwing naturism skill. There are no issues without DD. Removing only deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script and deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.config, leaving rest of DD also solves the problem so it's probably something in those ww loader scripts that blocks custom skill progression.
You could try to just use MCC to level it up. I know it works because I have a sim that runs a strip club and I use it level up that skill.
Though if you run a strip club and you use DD. I highly suggest turning off all autonomy for all sex related things for DD because it really messes things up since the strip club is already heavy on simulation and you get a ton of simulation lag even with a beastly PC like mine.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I can see your point.

Try setting the same body parts within the WW Body Selector and the DD Equipment Selector. Maybe WW simply isn't detecting the body parts if DD equips them?
Otherwise I might have to look into whether it is DD breaking it or if WW itself is pretending like DD is breaking it. I'd like to know why it only occurs at a certain point in the Skill rather than the whole skill.

Last edited:

MabellineL'Oreal

Feb 10, 2019
Where is the menu for the mod? I cant seem to see anything else besides the negative and positive fetish menu and for example consent rough sex and milk farm.

error111

Jun 3, 2017
I can see your point.

Try setting the same body parts within the WW Body Selector and the DD Equipment Selector. Maybe WW simply isn't detecting the body parts if DD equips them?
Otherwise I might have to look into whether it is DD breaking it or if WW itself is pretending like DD is breaking it. I'd like to know why it only occurs at a certain point in the Skill rather than the whole skill.
Yeah the issue is WW Body Selector and DD Equipment Selector interaction but it seems it's more complicated and may be related to DD initiating/choosing default body parts in some situations.

I moved whole mod folder and leaved only DD WW and mod_data. Created new sim and naturism worked, it lvled up past 2. I tried second sim but saved before getting lvl 2, clicked world selector, chose same household and play and got sim without top and bottom, only flying head. In that state I clicked mirror -> ww->admire body and it switched to WW body parts lvled naturism to lvl 2 and it got stuck. In DD equipment selector nothing was chosen and when I clicked everything to native then naturism started to lvl up again. Choosing in DD equipment selector for soft penis default WW didn't solve problem, only native worked. For females either WW or native bottom selection worked.

It's getting more weird when you have body parts mods. If both WW and DD have same bottom/soft penis parts selected naturism lvl up just fine. If DD have only bottom/soft penis set to native and different selection for everything else it stills work just fine. When bottom/soft penis are different then naturism doesn't lvl up past lvl 2 and occasionally sims which stayed at home when traveling between worlds change to flying heads (it's unfortunately inconsistent).

Solution for now is after sim creation/household move choosing exactly same body selections in WW and DD or set bottom/soft penis in DD to native. Selection in WW doesn't affect naturism or flying head problem, only equipment selector in DD.

I think I also know why it occurs at lvl 2 of naturism. At that lvl all actions which raise it require nude parts equipped, which probably aren't recognized or even set (that would explain flying head).

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah the issue is WW Body Selector and DD Equipment Selector interaction but it seems it's more complicated and may be related to DD initiating/choosing default body parts in some situations.

I moved whole mod folder and leaved only DD WW and mod_data. Created new sim and naturism worked, it lvled up past 2. I tried second sim but saved before getting lvl 2, clicked world selector, chose same household and play and got sim without top and bottom, only flying head. In that state I clicked mirror -> ww->admire body and it switched to WW body parts lvled naturism to lvl 2 and it got stuck. In DD equipment selector nothing was chosen and when I clicked everything to native then naturism started to lvl up again. Choosing in DD equipment selector for soft penis default WW didn't solve problem, only native worked. For females either WW or native bottom selection worked.

It's getting more weird when you have body parts mods. If both WW and DD have same bottom/soft penis parts selected naturism lvl up just fine. If DD have only bottom/soft penis set to native and different selection for everything else it stills work just fine. When bottom/soft penis are different then naturism doesn't lvl up past lvl 2 and occasionally sims which stayed at home when traveling between worlds change to flying heads (it's unfortunately inconsistent).

Solution for now is after sim creation/household move choosing exactly same body selections in WW and DD or set bottom/soft penis in DD to native. Selection in WW doesn't affect naturism or flying head problem, only equipment selector in DD.

I think I also know why it occurs at lvl 2 of naturism. At that lvl all actions which raise it require nude parts equipped, which probably aren't recognized or even set (that would explain flying head).
Wicked Whims is most likely checking if a Sim has their selected part equipped, rather than checking for any nude part equipped. If Wicked Whims updated their code to check that Sims had any nude part equipped, I think it would work properly.
is there a version of this for 1.63? or is this compatible with this
None of my mods have broken on any patch versions. At this point it should be assumed that every patch should work (Until it doesn't).
Is there any way to adjust sims height to each other during sex, like in WW?
Not yet, but it is on the Planned Features list.

Reactions: Hirvadhor

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
Make hello. Could you help me?
The fact is that I downloaded the mod .... but how should the folder look? I did everything according to the specified instrumentation (instructions :
1. I created a folder in the mods, I called it ColonolNutty mods, I stuffed the Devious Desires mod and its modules into it: DD Kinky,
DD Milk Farm, DD Pets.
2. I downloaded all the recommended mods that I recommended:
1.Mod Settings Menu
2.Sims 4 Community Library
3.DDWWLoader (DD Add-on) - In order for Devious Desires to load and recognize Wicked Whims Animations and CAS Parts, you need this.
4.Custom Slider Framework.
Having entered the game, my text does not appear in the sex menu, and I have Wicked, and I have always used the "body part selection / body selection. It is more convenient, I will pick up body parts so quickly because I have a lot of genitals .." . and look through them, it's easier for me.
But, after installing the Devious Desires mod, in wicked I cannot select a penis or a breast for the character.
someone can send or write to me ... how should the folder look?

Can you send me a finished folder or a screenshot of how the folder should look like, and the files in it?

Last edited:

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
darkhades thanks for a quick reply! But, I cannot figure out how and where, should I find Kinky for rape functionality?

mr.SimBlo

Mar 20, 2021
I downloaded Kinky somehow but it didn't work for me as my game version is 1.71.86.1020

I really want this mod, and already took not just time, but also life to install it.
Help me with it.

Kokoronexus

Jul 28, 2018
hello there, whe i click on think about a fetish, nothing happen also the debuffs of traumatized and other dont appear anny, solution or sugestion?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes