Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
DD will not integrate with a mod made by a mod author who slanders me, my mods, or those who use my mods.
Let me rephrase my question ignore anything about wicked perversions or sim snatchers (because it has nothing to do with the specific interaction I'm looking for)
What I meant to say is it possible with enough charisma to be able to sweet talk someone who was raped into green relationship again(just like with enemies in the base game) and thus add them to my household via vanilla means(what ever I do after words has nothing to do with this mod integration or support)

blobby666

Mar 22, 2021
Wanted to let you know that I downloaded your mod.
My savegame won't load a household with DDWW installed. Can't start a new game either. In both cases I get a 102;... error.
Took it out and then it loads without any issue.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
What mods is this not compatible with?
DD is compatible with every mod. Other mods may not be compatible with DD. Does that make sense?
Wanted to let you know that I downloaded your mod.
My savegame won't load a household with DDWW installed. Can't start a new game either. In both cases I get a 102;... error.
Took it out and then it loads without any issue.
Try removing all other mods except DD, S4CL, and DDWW Loader or give the test build a try in my discord.

Let me rephrase my question ignore anything about wicked perversions or sim snatchers (because it has nothing to do with the specific interaction I'm looking for)
What I meant to say is it possible with enough charisma to be able to sweet talk someone who was raped into green relationship again(just like with enemies in the base game) and thus add them to my household via vanilla means(what ever I do after words has nothing to do with this mod integration or support)
Yeah, you should be able to. DD doesn't have anything in place to prevent enemies from becoming friends again.

Reactions: traplover19

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Another question there are two skills domination and submission but it isn't stated what these skills actually do
So what effect has high domination or submission?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Will it work on new update
Assume every one of my mods works with every update. I have yet to see any breakages in any of my mods for any update.
Another question there are two skills domination and submission but it isn't stated what these skills actually do
So what effect has high domination or submission?
They don't have an effect on everyday things, but they do increase the Want Level of Sims. I believe a fully Submissive Sim will also always Lose to a Sim assaulting them.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
With the latest version (v2.10):
- Better Routing and less getting stuck upon sex start
- Sexual Need Motive (See wiki for more info)
- A new way to join sex, Sims will join autonomously only when they are near sex, rather than from anywhere!
- Animation Customization additions! Bulk Customize, New animation properties to modify! (Sim Type, Unequip Type, etc.), More Tags to use!
- Added new overlay types for people to create their own overlays for.
- Added Self Actions to Animations, Sims may now apply overlays to themselves as well as impregnate themselves (If the animation is setup for it, of course!) These actions are customizable via Animation Customization as well!
- New interactions to see various information about Milk Levels, Sexual Need, and Inflation Levels of Sims! Click Sim -> Info
- Please remove "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_integration.ts4script" from your Mods folder, it was renamed to loader!
- Check the Wiki for more details on the new things!

Last edited:

Dekkren

Oct 9, 2017
Have been trying out the new 2.10 release but finding the constant bored animations playing out due to lack of intimacy is getting annoying. I have looked in the options for a method to shut this off, but can't seem to find a toggle for it. I have a Servo in the family and would like the option to turn off sexual desires for my housekeeping robot.

I mainly use the mod as a means for intimacy with my character and his wife and the controls are much more fleshed out and functional than what Wicked Whims provide, if it provided an in depth menstrual cycle and the flavor options of Wicked Whims that mod would no longer be needed, but I understand that is not the intended focus of this mod.

In all honesty I am astonished at how well this mod functions, integrating seamlessly into my currently play through, up until the overly frequent bored animations playing out in the background I didn't even pay much attention to the mod until I deemed to interact with it and that is the kinda functionality I appreciate.

As a suggestion I think the addition of Toys would help to make things a bit more immersive, possibly inventory items Sims can use to help satisfy their desires in more creative ways rather than just taking matters into their own hands. There might be a mod for this but I haven't looked into it, I would appreciate any suggestions on the subject.

Great Mod, and appreciate the work you are doing ColonolNutty.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
What features are you planning on implementing and do you know of any active wp creators
Planned Features are available for your perusal on the Wiki (Link at the top of the description). I'm guessing you meant DD Pets? or are you talking about Wicked Perversions? If DD Pets, there are links to animation authors on the Wiki as well as in the description. If Wicked Perversions, I can't really help you there.

Have been trying out the new 2.10 release but finding the constant bored animations playing out due to lack of intimacy is getting annoying. I have looked in the options for a method to shut this off, but can't seem to find a toggle for it. I have a Servo in the family and would like the option to turn off sexual desires for my housekeeping robot.

I mainly use the mod as a means for intimacy with my character and his wife and the controls are much more fleshed out and functional than what Wicked Whims provide, if it provided an in depth menstrual cycle and the flavor options of Wicked Whims that mod would no longer be needed, but I understand that is not the intended focus of this mod.

In all honesty I am astonished at how well this mod functions, integrating seamlessly into my currently play through, up until the overly frequent bored animations playing out in the background I didn't even pay much attention to the mod until I deemed to interact with it and that is the kinda functionality I appreciate.

As a suggestion I think the addition of Toys would help to make things a bit more immersive, possibly inventory items Sims can use to help satisfy their desires in more creative ways rather than just taking matters into their own hands. There might be a mod for this but I haven't looked into it, I would appreciate any suggestions on the subject.

Great Mod, and appreciate the work you are doing ColonolNutty.
Currently the Sexual Need is supposed to take at most 3 days to drop from full to about -50 (Which is 75%) and it goes faster/slower based on various buffs and interactions your Sim does (Check the wiki for more details). I'm still learning how motives work and one particular Bored buff likes to sneak its way in around 50% Sexual Need for some reason, so I'll have to tweak the motive over time until I get it right.

With the way Turbodriver is handling the entire Malicious Code incident, I may actually have to start implementing many of the same features of Wicked Whims to the point of being a replacement, those features may not function exactly the same, since I'll have to write them myself, but at this point, it is better than having to worry about installing WW and having it intentionally break your other mods.

I have future plans for more "mobile" sexual interactions that will involve various Toys, for example having a Vibrator under the clothing, or having a Butt Plug inserted. These will be alternatives to taking some time out of your day to get down and dirty.

Hi, I have a question on DD pets, how can I remove the incest debuff?
You have a couple of options:
1. Have both Sims at an Incest Fetish level above 50 (This is the preferred method, so that not all of your Sims will engage in Incest)
2. Turn on the global Incest setting in the DD Settings (Not preferred, but you can do it)

Dekkren

Oct 9, 2017
Planned Features are available for your perusal on the Wiki (Link at the top of the description). I'm guessing you meant DD Pets? or are you talking about Wicked Perversions? If DD Pets, there are links to animation authors on the Wiki as well as in the description. If Wicked Perversions, I can't really help you there.

Currently the Sexual Need is supposed to take at most 3 days to drop from full to about -50 (Which is 75%) and it goes faster/slower based on various buffs and interactions your Sim does (Check the wiki for more details). I'm still learning how motives work and one particular Bored buff likes to sneak its way in around 50% Sexual Need for some reason, so I'll have to tweak the motive over time until I get it right.

With the way Turbodriver is handling the entire Malicious Code incident, I may actually have to start implementing many of the same features of Wicked Whims to the point of being a replacement, those features may not function exactly the same, since I'll have to write them myself, but at this point, it is better than having to worry about installing WW and having it intentionally break your other mods.

I have future plans for more "mobile" sexual interactions that will involve various Toys, for example having a Vibrator under the clothing, or having a Butt Plug inserted. These will be alternatives to taking some time out of your day to get down and dirty.

You have a couple of options:
1. Have both Sims at an Incest Fetish level above 50 (This is the preferred method, so that not all of your Sims will engage in Incest)
2. Turn on the global Incest setting in the DD Settings (Not preferred, but you can do it)
I am sorry for the drama you've endured while working on something you enjoy, I do not know much of the details, but after using your mod fairly extensively both with and without Wicked Whims I can tell this one has the potential to be a real competitor if not superior to Wicked Whims. I like the functionality to instantly move a couple to a new location when they decide to get frisky.

Drama in the modding community always seems to be an inevitability, a lot of passion goes into their creations and people can be less than tactful with how they resolve conflicts among fellow creators. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next update.

Also as a suggestion for Sexual Desire if this is going to be a prominent feature going forward would be the ability to satisfy their need through nonsexual interactions such as meditation, cold showers or a visit from Grandma.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Also as a suggestion for Sexual Desire if this is going to be a prominent feature going forward would be the ability to satisfy their need through nonsexual interactions such as meditation, cold showers or a visit from Grandma.
I hadn't thought of these things before, these are good suggestions!

error111

Jun 3, 2017
There seems to be a bug with naturism past level 2 and DD. Everything works until sim gets naturism lvl 2, then it doesn't raise anymore. I tried almost any settings combination related to nudity in WW and DD and it didn't solve the problem. Only moving DD solve the issue

All mods with DD - after getting naturism lvl2 it doesn't go up by any action, it's stuck
Moving only DD with same mods - naturism gain progress after lvl 2 and lvl up normally to lvl3 and beyond

I have DD properly installed with mod_data in mods and all ts4 scripts working correctly, no errors or exceptions, everything else also seems to work fine. It's a weird one as it works to lvl2 just fine.

Edit. with 2.9 and previous patch of sims and ww 163e it's the same situation

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes