Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does 2.9 already work with pets animations? because they said it did not work until version 1.73

Jae1995

Mar 15, 2021
Did you install the DDWW Loader?
I did. I got it fixed. I'm not sure how, but now I'm getting a conflict error between DD and Nisa's WP in regards to the Occult state with Succubi/Incubi. DD keeps trying to remove the occult status of my Succubus on a loop. so my empty notification wall fills up in less than a minute. Is there a way to toggle off error messages; or a way to make it recognize it properly?
I've removed WP loaded the game without it and then put it back on with success, but its whenever I try to run the game with a sim that has the Succubus Occult status that I run into the issue.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
The Sims 4 Community Library downloads are no longer available on either link.
Oops, let me get them updated!

Edit: There, I updated the links.

Does 2.9 already work with pets animations? because they said it did not work until version 1.73
Devious Desires was created from Wicked Pets, so of course it supports pet animations!

I did. I got it fixed. I'm not sure how, but now I'm getting a conflict error between DD and Nisa's WP in regards to the Occult state with Succubi/Incubi. DD keeps trying to remove the occult status of my Succubus on a loop. so my empty notification wall fills up in less than a minute. Is there a way to toggle off error messages; or a way to make it recognize it properly?
I've removed WP loaded the game without it and then put it back on with success, but its whenever I try to run the game with a sim that has the Succubus Occult status that I run into the issue.
That sounds like a weird issue. Do you have a guess as to the cause?

Last edited:

DylMan62

Apr 4, 2020
Hi, love the mod, but I've got a weird issue and I'm sure I'm missing something.

I just updated the mod from a month or so old version and added some animations, went back in game and now the devious desire interaction is gone. It does not appear when you select the ground or any furniture with devious capabilities, but it does appear when you click on Sims/pets/etc. However when you try to start sexy time, on every occasion it comes up with an error message saying "No location found".

I can't really understand it as every other aspect of the mod works perfectly and I haven't changed anything other than replacing old files with new ones. Any help would be much appreciated

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hi, love the mod, but I've got a weird issue and I'm sure I'm missing something.

I just updated the mod from a month or so old version and added some animations, went back in game and now the devious desire interaction is gone. It does not appear when you select the ground or any furniture with devious capabilities, but it does appear when you click on Sims/pets/etc. However when you try to start sexy time, on every occasion it comes up with an error message saying "No location found".

I can't really understand it as every other aspect of the mod works perfectly and I haven't changed anything other than replacing old files with new ones. Any help would be much appreciated
Install the DDWW Loader under Additional Downloads.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Yep, did that initially but still nothing. It's pet animations I'm after and there's no way to initiate those with WW as far as I know.
If you're trying to do Human Sim with Penis and Pet Sim with Penis, there aren't a whole lot of animations for that unfortunately.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
After spending 3 hours farting around LL looking for this stuff I finally made it here, where I did not think to look despite downloading terabytes of games here...

a couple of questions, can I use it at the same time as WW? If no, what do I lose from WW if I use this instead?

Aug 24, 2019
im not sure what im doing wrong, but if i ask a pet to force me it dont want to accept, but i want them to force it without asking is it a setting? it fails a lot of the time, only had it say accepted once. or is there a way to make it more of an attack and not asked?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is there a mod to give the sex bits to the dogs?
They should already have them.

im not sure what im doing wrong, but if i ask a pet to force me it dont want to accept, but i want them to force it without asking is it a setting? it fails a lot of the time, only had it say accepted once. or is there a way to make it more of an attack and not asked?
Try controlling them by using AOS Selectable Pets. If you manually start an assault using them and target your Sim, it won't factor in their Want To Assault level. You could also turn on the Always Willing To Assault setting in the DD Settings, if you don't want to worry about all that. However, be warned, ALL Sims will be willing to assault after enabling that setting!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New version of the DDWW Loader released (Mainly an update for better conversion of animations to DD snippets, so if you don't care about that, I wouldn't worry about updating!)

bury02128

Oct 24, 2018
Having issues with the bodies in version 2.9. It is not all the time, even the same sims have sometimes normal bodies and some times like this ( had no problem up to version 2.6, version 2.7 had mingled - stretched out parts - bodies ). Issues happen only during DD events not WW events. Any advice ?

jigazz99

Mar 20, 2021
Can confirm the same issue, reverting to the older DDWW Loader fixed it.

Question Nutty: Does inflating a sim increase their milk production? If not, think you can add that?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Having issues with the bodies in version 2.9. It is not all the time, even the same sims have sometimes normal bodies and some times like this ( had no problem up to version 2.6, version 2.7 had mingled - stretched out parts - bodies ). Issues happen only during DD events not WW events. Any advice ?
It seems like DD is selecting the robot penis for those Sims. I'll look into why that is!

Reactions: bury02128
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes