Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
A new version of the WW Loader has been released, be sure to download it from the Additional Downloads! Also be sure to remove the old "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_integration.ts4script" file!

Reactions: BelloLover
Aug 24, 2019
every time i try to start sex with the male dog, and rape it says no animations found?
where are they at so i can download them, i downloaded all the links i believe.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
every time i try to start sex with the male dog, and rape it says no animations found?
where are they at so i can download them, i downloaded all the links i believe.
It may just be easier to go into the DD Global settings -> Sexual Organ Settings and allow Penis to take Vagina slots.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
i dont see a settiingunder dd just start sexy time?
LMAO that sounds so meesed up reading it "every time i try to start sex with the male dog, and rape it"
Try turning on cheats and then "shift left click" on a sim and go to the configure mod setting.

Aug 24, 2019
LMAO that sounds so meesed up reading it "every time i try to start sex with the male dog, and rape it"
Try turning on cheats and then "shift left click" on a sim and go to the configure mod setting.
under what? devious desires? because it has no mod settings.
and ccm has no option for it. and when an adult does it it says "no location found, maybe you will get lucky next time"?

I really dont understand this location thing, is it something i have to buy or build? what is it called.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
under what? devious desires? because it has no mod settings.
and ccm has no option for it. and when an adult does it it says "no location found, maybe you will get lucky next time"?

I really dont understand this location thing, is it something i have to buy or build? what is it called.
Check the Wiki and look for the Settings section:

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Liking this mod, but if possible in the future. If you could add a toggle to remove the flirty emotion when the sim tits get too full of milk. My sim always being flirty is a bit bothering when I want her to be a different emotion but I also like her having massive mommy milker -w-

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

panamacityeddie

Jun 27, 2018
I know this is not related to Devious Desires, but i didn't know where else to post this question. I am having a problem with Sim Snatcher v2.8. My "slave" got pregnant by her captor, but when she goes into labor there is no way for her to have the baby since she is not part of the family. I don't know if i am just overlooking it, but there is no options when going through all the "order to" options. Does anybody have any idea or advice on how to take care of this problem? Thank you..

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
I know this is not related to Devious Desires, but i didn't know where else to post this question. I am having a problem with Sim Snatcher v2.8. My "slave" got pregnant by her captor, but when she goes into labor there is no way for her to have the baby since she is not part of the family. I don't know if i am just overlooking it, but there is no options when going through all the "order to" options. Does anybody have any idea or advice on how to take care of this problem? Thank you..
Join CNs Discord (link in the first post of this thread) for resolving this issue:)

Jae1995

Mar 15, 2021
I'm getting an animation error. "Sex location cant be found" but I most definitely have animations for the locations. Is there a way to change a Sim's role in relation to animations. i.e. a Male taking a female's role.

Also DD is only recognizing 5 animations out of my 320.

Last edited:
Reactions: k314h

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm getting an animation error. "Sex location cant be found" but I most definitely have animations for the locations. Is there a way to change a Sim's role in relation to animations. i.e. a Male taking a female's role.

Also DD is only recognizing 5 animations out of my 320.
Did you install the DDWW Loader?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes