Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

AMYB13

Mar 7, 2021
Sorry, don´t understand this part "
In order for Devious Desires to recognize and load the Animations and CAS Parts made for Wicked Whims,
it creates fake backing classes from the Wicked Whims scripts, this way the Snippet Tunings have a backing class without having Wicked Whims installed".

Could you explain me how please?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
is there any way to disable the poop thing?
The poop thing? I haven't implemented anything scat related yet (other than the fetish of course). When I do, it'll go into its own package file and won't even appear if you don't install it.
Sorry, don´t understand this part "
In order for Devious Desires to recognize and load the Animations and CAS Parts made for Wicked Whims,
it creates fake backing classes from the Wicked Whims scripts, this way the Snippet Tunings have a backing class without having Wicked Whims installed".

Could you explain me how please?
Short answer: Magic
Long answer: It does it automatically when you install the file.

so where tf is the options menu?? im fuckin lost help
Download mod settings menu from the first post under Requirements

Reactions: SickBastard81

LadyLoth

Mar 7, 2021
Ok. This drives me a little nuts. I reinstalled everything and read through all the instructions again and again and again. Can#t find the bloody problem.
I get this message. Downloaded the community library as described (even though I had it before and just wanted to make sure I have the newest version) and everything else that is required... Have it directly in the mod folder and even renewed all animations.

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_prevent_shoo_for_sims_in_sex' of class -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int'

Where the hell do I get this missing module...

Rodent7

Feb 25, 2021
The poop thing? I haven't implemented anything scat related yet (other than the fetish of course). When I do, it'll go into its own package file and won't even appear if you don't install it.

Short answer: Magic
Long answer: It does it automatically when you install the file.

Download mod settings menu from the first post under Requirements
ok i did thx but now I have another problem, this applies to both my own sims and npcs. Sometimes during sex they dont get erect whats this now? Ive downloaded all the necessary files

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Ok. This drives me a little nuts. I reinstalled everything and read through all the instructions again and again and again. Can#t find the bloody problem.
I get this message. Downloaded the community library as described (even though I had it before and just wanted to make sure I have the newest version) and everything else that is required... Have it directly in the mod folder and even renewed all animations.

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_prevent_shoo_for_sims_in_sex' of class -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int'

Where the hell do I get this missing module...
Check to see if you've got duplicate installations of S4CL. That is also another possibility for that message.
ok i did thx but now I have another problem, this applies to both my own sims and npcs. Sometimes during sex they dont get erect whats this now? Ive downloaded all the necessary files
Did you download a third party body as noted in the requirements?
If no, install a third party body as noted in the Requirements
If yes, do you have WW installed?
If yes, make sure you have selected the same body parts in the WW Body Selector and the DD Equipment Selector.
If no, make sure you have a Hard Penis selected in the DD Equipment Selector (One that isn't the native penis)

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
The poop thing, you know when you go to the bathroom you can either "use" or "poop", aif you choose poop a loud pooping noise appears, kinda funny but not my thing

LadyLoth

Mar 7, 2021
Check to see if you've got duplicate installations of S4CL. That is also another possibility for that message.

Did you download a third party body as noted in the requirements?
If no, install a third party body as noted in the Requirements
If yes, do you have WW installed?
If yes, make sure you have selected the same body parts in the WW Body Selector and the DD Equipment Selector.
If no, make sure you have a Hard Penis selected in the DD Equipment Selector (One that isn't the native penis)

just rechecked again. No that's not the problem. But not only the exception file of devious desires shows this error communitylibrar exception file shows the same one. sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int is missing.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
The poop thing, you know when you go to the bathroom you can either "use" or "poop", aif you choose poop a loud pooping noise appears, kinda funny but not my thing
That doesn't come with this mod.
just rechecked again. No that's not the problem. But not only the exception file of devious desires shows this error communitylibrar exception file shows the same one. sims4communitylib.enums.enumtypes.common_int is missing.
Try uninstalling and then reinstalling S4CL and DD.

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
I could use your help I have no idea what I'm doing. View attachment 1073527 View attachment 1073527
You don't need WickedPets;) That's an outdated mod.
Remove those files from your mods folder and follow the installation instructions for Devious Desires.
Make sure you download everything that's required. Read the first post in this thread very carefully including all spoilers.
Once you've done that check if everything works like i should. If there are still issues feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: borednow13

AMYB13

Mar 7, 2021
Hi, and sorry.

Now is this part: " You should always be overwriting the main.json file with the one from the download "

Can't find the other file "main.json" only see "sims4communitylib.json" is the only file that shares the ".json" from what I downloaded.
But I have everything organized as the instructions say, except for replacing the file, sorry for so many problems, don't understand English very well.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hi, and sorry.

Now is this part: " You should always be overwriting the main.json file with the one from the download "

Can't find the other file "main.json" only see "sims4communitylib.json" is the only file that shares the ".json" from what I downloaded.
But I have everything organized as the instructions say, except for replacing the file, sorry for so many problems, don't understand English very well.
That sentence is for when you've already previously installed Devious Desires. If you haven't installed it before, that file won't exist.

DarkSJWslayer14

Aug 18, 2020
does anyone have v. 2.5 i can download certain mods arent working and i cant go into anymore details than that but i could really use v 2.5 of your mod please

AMYB13

Mar 7, 2021
Listo, ya lo instalé. Pero los diálogos no salen, es decir, si aparece el menú, pero está vacío, no tiene letras y cuando elijo para mascotas me dice que no hay animaciones disponibles, pero si funciona para kinky, ya tengo todo instalado como dicen las instrucciones, no sé qué problema puede haber.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
***WHAT HAVE I DONE TO THE GAME TO GET THAT THING OH GOD***
You might have to do the crappy task of removing all your CC and putting them back in part by part. Though it sucks for you because you have to actually load in your game to check if its not there.
Though you could just try to google search that mod. By putting in key words. Like sims 4 mods realistic p*** sounds.
Because I can confirm its not this mod and its just you.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Listo, ya lo instalé. Pero los diálogos no salen, es decir, si aparece el menú, pero está vacío, no tiene letras y cuando elijo para mascotas me dice que no hay animaciones disponibles, pero si funciona para kinky, ya tengo todo instalado como dicen las instrucciones, no sé qué problema puede haber.
Asegúrese de no tener instalaciones duplicadas de Devious Desires o S4CL

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes