• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

vivian123

Feb 28, 2021
[QUOTE =“ ElfDrow,帖子:5055151,成员:388091”]
您需要装配的阴茎。我安装了简单的Lunar Eclipse并开始工作。
可能还有其他人,但这将是一个反复试验的游戏。
[/引用]
Hello, I have the same problem. The penis is not erect. Can you share the address where you download the tool? That way I will be very grateful!

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
[QUOTE =“ ElfDrow,帖子:5055151,成员:388091”]
您需要装配的阴茎。我安装了简单的Lunar Eclipse并开始工作。
可能还有其他人,但这将是一个反复试验的游戏。
[/引用]
Hello, I have the same problem. The penis is not erect. Can you share the address where you download the tool? That way I will be very grateful!

If you have BetterBody [BB] installed, remove those files from your mods folder.

Last edited:

vivian123

Feb 28, 2021
thank you very much for your help! But after using DD, the cock will be separated from the hand mouth by a certain distance. I don’t know why it can be solved?

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
thank you very much for your help! But after using DD, the cock will be separated from the hand mouth by a certain distance. I don’t know why it can be solved?
This can be caused by hight sliders. Do you use those sliders?
Most animations don't support hight sliders, some do.
There isn't much you can do about that.
Here is am example (female sim is made shorter with hight slider):
Hight Slider Example.jpg

Last edited:

vivian123

Feb 28, 2021
[QUOTE =“ Hellooo00,帖子:5215751,成员:3310302”]
这可能是由较高的滑块引起的。您是否使用这些滑块?
大多数动画不支持较高的滑块,有些则不支持。
您对此无能为力。
[/引用]
不应使用较高的滑块。市民的身高都一样,但是非常感谢您的热情帮助。这个问题太难解决了!我不知道有没有解决办法!!伤心!:哭:

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
The taller slider should not be used. The citizens are all the same height, but thank you very much for your enthusiastic help. This problem is too difficult to solve! I don’t know if there is a solution! ! sad! :cry:
You can try to select a bigger penis.
Click on the male Sim -> Devious Desires -> Equipment -> Open Equipment Selector -> Hard Penis

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Hello! Thank you very much for this beauty of a mod! It helps testing out games so well. Big hero!

Jeslyn

Feb 18, 2021
Does anyone know what EA is talking about when they say the use of certain mods violates their user agreement and players will recieve a permanent ban. Which mods are they talking about? I can't seem to find anywhere that lets you know which mods aren't ok! (Please delete if this discussion is not allowed)

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
To keep it rather short DD certainly falls under this category of mods. Others would be WW, Nisas and ATF (obviously).
I'm curious on how they want to enforce the rules though. The only senario i can imagine is:
People get banned for being reported for sharing Sims with certain traits in the Gallery.
Also: EA knows that many people use those mods and if they ban everyone they will lose money.
As simple as that. They had to make a statement for the ''poor people'' who had to discover that such nice mods exist
and adressed it in some YT video or something.
If they will ever do something about it? I doubt it and, like i said, it just wouldn't be a smart move moneywise.
And well... EA... money... You get it.
WW, DD and mods like that aren't new. EA knows about them for a long time.
The dust will settle. That were my 2 cents on the subject.
So much for ''rather short''...
We should take the discussion elsewhere if there is more to discuss.
This thread is about DD and it should stay that way imo.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

Jeslyn

Feb 18, 2021
You are right I should not have brought it up you have my apologies. Thank you for answering my question anyways.

Last edited:

TheBigZ115

Feb 26, 2021
How do i get the vagina inflation levels up? Its been on -1 for a while and no inflation is happening.

doggodog2387

Mar 1, 2021
hi first time using this mod i have the legacy edition and for some reason the menu for the mod wont pop up in game is this because i put something away wrong or is it the legacy edition

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hi first time using this mod i have the legacy edition and for some reason the menu for the mod wont pop up in game is this because i put something away wrong or is it the legacy edition
My mod doesn't support Legacy Edition. I'm not even sure how to download that version of the game.
How do i get the vagina inflation levels up? Its been on -1 for a while and no inflation is happening.
Take a look at the wiki (Towards the bottom in the Inflation section):

Stratajim

Nov 25, 2019
Any reason as to why "zoophillia animations" only has 1 animation available for sexy time... when I have a whole LOT of them installed, and on playlists?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes