Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
It's all the DD Pets animations listed in his first post basically
Does it always show only those two animations no matter where you click?
When you click on the floor there should be at least 27 vaginal animations for example, if i remember correctly.
I'll start my game real quick and check.

eshe

Oct 12, 2017
Does it always show only those two animations no matter where you click?
When you click on the floor there should be at least 27 vaginal animations for example, if i remember correctly.
I'll start my game real quick and check.
Yea it's only those two no matter what, other times it says there's no animations found at all

mysantropictoad

Apr 7, 2020
I'm so glad i found this mod again. I don't know why I didn't even think to check here! Can't wait to see what else you bring to this mod :)

eshe

Oct 12, 2017
Removed all my mods as you can see from the lack of CC on my character haha. But yea I removed ALL my mods but DD and the sims4communitylibrary and the animations and problem still persists.
I know I said to try removing all other mods, but I was wrong, you should keep some animation packages as well.
Yea as I said, i kept animations, DD and S4CL

Asch

Jun 28, 2017
Is there any way to turn the autonomy off? One of sim keeps humping the dog when she should be doing anything else.

On another note. My twin wifes both have the incest trait from WW and will have sex with each other but won't join each other in an ongoing act because of -10000 attraction from incest.

charleyman82

Feb 18, 2021
So this is probably an odd question, but how do you add animations? the mod doesn't seem to detect any in the mod folder.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is there any way to turn the autonomy off? One of sim keeps humping the dog when she should be doing anything else.

On another note. My twin wifes both have the incest trait from WW and will have sex with each other but won't join each other in an ongoing act because of -10000 attraction from incest.
If the Sims are having too much sex with each other, you can also modify the want level threshold in the settings. It sounds like you need to raise the want level to be higher than whatever you have it set to now.

DD does not utilize anything from WW, thus it does not look at the Incest trait from it. Enthuse about Incest or set their fetish level for Incest in the DD Settings. You can alternative enable the global incest setting in the Global Cheat Settings.

So this is probably an odd question, but how do you add animations? the mod doesn't seem to detect any in the mod folder.
I'm not seeing this issue in my own testing. It sounds like a mod conflict. Try removing all mods, including WW from your mods folder except DD, S4CL, and your animation packages and see if the issue persists. When I say all mods, I literally mean ALL mods. Don't even keep any mods that require DD, I don't know if there are mods that require DD out there, I'm just saying as a precaution.

Reactions: Asch

Mk5828

Feb 22, 2021
Can someone upload a video tutorial of gameplay and how to install this? I'm so in love with whole mod! Thank you so much for uploading it.

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
Can someone upload a video tutorial of gameplay and how to install this? I'm so in love with whole mod! Thank you so much for uploading it.
For help with the installation just click the Spoiler under Installation in ColonolNutty's first post in this thread.
As for gameplay it's best you try it out yourself. It's easy to understand. You'll just have to play around with the mod and the settings.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

i liek katz

Jul 11, 2018
Is DD_Kinky the same as "Kinky Whims"? I have yet to bother getting over the initial hump of learning Sims 4 modding and getting the ground work set up, but realized some pages I had were 404'd when I was considering starting it up and can not seem to find "Kinky Whims".

redpuss69

May 26, 2018
They are talk about this mod on youtube. They are trying to take you down. Please find another place to put this. Pixelade is the one that made the video.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is DD_Kinky the same as "Kinky Whims"? I have yet to bother getting over the initial hump of learning Sims 4 modding and getting the ground work set up, but realized some pages I had were 404'd when I was considering starting it up and can not seem to find "Kinky Whims".
It isn't completely the same, but it does have the same features that Kinky Whims had.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
That video is mostly about pedophilia mods by HARKI, the only reason this mod appears is because they are using DD Pets animations for puppies and kittens, just to clarify. I really do hope that DD mods are not implicated because they don't have any kid content at all, I just like using the milk farm ffs and that isn't illegal at all. If EA starts banning people for using DD, especially someone like me who is just using milk farm, then that is really fucking insane and unfair and I will fight it after having spent over hundreds of dollars on this game and DLC. They may come after this mod for the animal stuff alone from the comments I am seeing, some are even trying to get the inappropriate unlock add-on taken down. I'm pretty pissed tbh, I had to remove the mod, I've heard that you can get banned from certain Discords for even having DD and of course the whole LoversLab fiasco, all I wanted was fucking breast milk play and now I have to worry about an outrage mob getting me permabanned from the game, holy shit.
Why would they implicate my mod and not Wicked Whims? That site also made mods for their mod as well. They are implicating my mods likely because Deaderpool keeps saying they contain pedophilia, but anyone here can tell you that just ain't true in the slightest. I haven't really been given a reason to move away from F95zone and I'm pretty sure that the contents of DD do not go against anything on the site.
They are talk about this mod on youtube. They are trying to take you down. Please find another place to put this. Pixelade is the one that made the video.
I watched that video and I didn't see it targeting Devious Desires much at all. Yeah, they did block out Wicked Whims and not Devious Desires (For some reason). Just like how Wicked Whims doesn't support those mods, I don't support them either.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Wicked Whims may be in trouble too, hopefully not as the game even has WW easter eggs in it, but this may create a trickle down situation at this rate. There's people attacking you for the beastiality mods on Twitter and YouTube, EA said that people found using the mods will be permabanned as they go against the TOS, which can include anything sexually explicit, violent, etc. I'm scared to play the game for the time being, I enjoy the Milk Farm mod a lot but I'm personally afraid to have it in my game for now. I wish they would just let people do what they want but they are dead set on the mentality that these mods result in real kids and animals being harmed. I have a bad feeling about all this.
All it takes is one really dumb person to make a big enough stink, then everyone begins to join in with that dumb person and we all suffer for it. The Sims tweet appeared to only reference the mods in the image. I do not believe they were making references to Devious Desires itself. Since it does not support those mods. With that said, I wouldn't blame you if you decide to remove all of your Adult mods from your Mods folder until this all settles down.

Baron007

Feb 23, 2021
I'm having an issue with the in-game character penis models. Currently, my character's penis is stuck on small uncut while flaccid and Average while hard. I've tried changing the penis models with Wicked Whims but it doesn't seem to change anything. This has happened among numerous characters and nothing is fixing it.

Clickerman382

Feb 10, 2021
Can you help me out? I don't understand coding, and I got an exception.

[Devious_Desires] 2021-02-23 05:30:53.985275 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 418, in call_save_game_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 420, in request_client_disconnect_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 434, in save_to_scratch_slot_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 452, in save_game_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 495, in _save_game_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\persistence_service.py", line 560, in _fill_and_send_save_game_protobufs_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 508, in save_all_services
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_manager.py", line 118, in save
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 93, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 89, in _common_on_zone_save
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 64, in _on_zone_save
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
File "sims4communitylib\persistence\data_management\common_data_manager_registry.py", line 158, in _common_save_data_on_zone_save
File "sims4communitylib\persistence\data_management\common_data_manager_registry.py", line 125, in save_data
File "sims4communitylib\persistence\data_management\common_data_manager.py", line 157, in save
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 208, in error
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 362, in _log_error
File "sims4communitylib\persistence\data_management\common_data_manager.py", line 155, in save
File "sims4communitylib\persistence\data_management\common_data_manager.py", line 207, in _save
File "sims4communitylib\persistence\persistence_services\common_file_persistence_service.py", line 77, in save
FileExistsError: [WinError 183] Cannot create a file when that file already exists: 'C:\\Users\\Lenovo\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mod_data\\deviousdesires\\cas_part_customizations\\my_own_customizations.json' -> 'C:\\Users\\Lenovo\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mod_data\\deviousdesires\\cas_part_customizations\\my_own_customizations.json.Old'
Error occurred while saving data 'Data Manager: 'mod_Devious_Desires_author_ColonolNutty_namespace_deviousdesires'
Data Stores:
{}'. -> FileExistsError: [WinError 183] Cannot create a file when that file already exists: 'C:\\Users\\Lenovo\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mod_data\\deviousdesires\\cas_part_customizations\\my_own_customizations.json' -> 'C:\\Users\\Lenovo\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mod_data\\deviousdesires\\cas_part_customizations\\my_own_customizations.json.Old'

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm having an issue with the in-game character penis models. Currently, my character's penis is stuck on small uncut while flaccid and Average while hard. I've tried changing the penis models with Wicked Whims but it doesn't seem to change anything. This has happened among numerous characters and nothing is fixing it.
DD does not use anything from WW. Use the DD Equipment Selector.

Can you help me out? I don't understand coding, and I got an exception.
{}'. -> FileExistsError: [WinError 183] Cannot create a file when that file already exists: 'C:\\Users\\Lenovo\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mod_data\\deviousdesires\\cas_part_customizations\\my_own_customizations.json' -> 'C:\\Users\\Lenovo\\Documents\\Electronic Arts\\The Sims 4\\Mods\\mod_data\\deviousdesires\\cas_part_customizations\\my_own_customizations.json.Old'
What the heck is CAS Part customization? That doesn't sound familiar at all.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes