Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Since I have no answer I deleted the mod:confused:
Your Sims can drink it, you can sell it, you can place it in spots, do what you want with it.
Breastfeeding and Milking do not have autonomy at the moment. What do you mean that it doesn't "change" by default? Every Sim will receive a random selection within the DD Equipment Selector.

After entering the command, I got a message saying that the character vagina was set to 500, but still no changes. It is strange, because the sims can get pregnant using both this mod and wicked wims
What do you have the cap set to? 500 is the default, change the value to whatever your cap is. If you do not see a change, it means you have not installed CSF or its sliders properly. The sliders do not come with CSF, they are a separate download.

Last edited:

norikiyo

Feb 9, 2018
Hmm. . Is there a settings? I want to be able to raise the percentage of the possibilities of things happening within the game by random NPCs and such . .

SchizoKita

Feb 18, 2021
Hello! Took a bit to track down a reliable place for DD updates again, but I'm glad I did! If this needs to be brought to the discord, just let me know, but I ran into an error when installing/checking the most recent update. This is also my first time posting for a mod error of any kind, so apologies if I don't provide the necessary information...

Most current official game installation, patched to current, all packs.
Management mods-wise, I have MC Command Center (8.0), WW (164.8), Nisa's WP (LL.2.7j), and DD (2.5).
I have plenty of random mods otherwise.

As far as this newest release of DD, I've looked up installation instructions from both the first post, as well as the itswiki page (slight various regarding script locations). Both setups give me this error consistently. I haven't yet attempted to 50/50 or anything.) I DO have the community library v1.60 and the mod settings menu v1.2 data set up according to the first post. I rarely run into an error with a mod and I'm fairly tired so forgive me if it's something obvious! Thanks again for all the work you put into this. Included both the in-game error report and the Better Exceptions page information as attachments. Cheers.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So male dog and male human is not possible, right?
No, it is. There are likely many animations made for that, somewhere.

Hello! Took a bit to track down a reliable place for DD updates again, but I'm glad I did! If this needs to be brought to the discord, just let me know, but I ran into an error when installing/checking the most recent update. This is also my first time posting for a mod error of any kind, so apologies if I don't provide the necessary information...

Most current official game installation, patched to current, all packs.
Management mods-wise, I have MC Command Center (8.0), WW (164.8), Nisa's WP (LL.2.7j), and DD (2.5).
I have plenty of random mods otherwise.

As far as this newest release of DD, I've looked up installation instructions from both the first post, as well as the itswiki page (slight various regarding script locations). Both setups give me this error consistently. I haven't yet attempted to 50/50 or anything.) I DO have the community library v1.60 and the mod settings menu v1.2 data set up according to the first post. I rarely run into an error with a mod and I'm fairly tired so forgive me if it's something obvious! Thanks again for all the work you put into this. Included both the in-game error report and the Better Exceptions page information as attachments. Cheers.
"animation_genders" is no longer a thing. You should try removing DD and then readding it. Also make sure you don't have duplicate installations. Also also, don't give me a BetterExceptions report, it doesn't help me, since it literally removes the important details I need to fix the issues. (There is nothing I need to fix here, just some funkiness caused by either a bad installation or the game itself being funky and caching things.)

Last edited:
Reactions: SchizoKita

SchizoKita

Feb 18, 2021
"animation_genders" is no longer a thing. You should try removing DD and then readding it. Also make sure you don't have duplicate installations. Also also, don't give me a BetterExceptions report, it doesn't help me, since it literally removes the important details I need to fix the issues. (There is nothing I need to fix here, just some funkiness caused by either a bad installation or the game itself being funky and caching things.)
Cool deal, I'll check that out when I get back to it. Appreciate the help :) Sorry about the BetterExceptions, I honestly don't have problems usually so NO idea what is most helpful. Odds are when I overwrote the old installation, it left something behind, from the sound of things. Cheers and thanks again for all your time and efforts!

SchizoKita

Feb 18, 2021
Just got home and did some digging, I found a duplicate of my old installation of DD was hiding in another of my mods' folders! Cleared that, dumped all my cache in case, and I'm back in business :) Thanks again, Colonol!

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
misalignment of sexual positions, that I always fix by "advance", are recent, I think, and curious pauses (that's a tougher one to explain, time moves, but frequently Player and NPC's wait.)
I usually download mods based upon the recommendations of wickedwhims or devious-desires,
but I've blacklisted a few authors (I put "This folder is empty because errors.")
Bah, I'm being too vague, sorry, but it's a really vague issue.
I don't know what to do besides ask if there are any problem-animations you personally know about, thanks.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
misalignment of sexual positions, that I always fix by "advance", are recent, I think, and curious pauses (that's a tougher one to explain, time moves, but frequently Player and NPC's wait.)
I usually download mods based upon the recommendations of wickedwhims or devious-desires,
but I've blacklisted a few authors (I put "This folder is empty because errors.")
Bah, I'm being too vague, sorry, but it's a really vague issue.
I don't know what to do besides ask if there are any problem-animations you personally know about, thanks.
Sim alignment seems to be a common issue (Even in my test household). I'm thinking it has something to do with animations overriding the Sims animations as soon as they start playing. I'm still looking into this issue.

Last edited:

AnonymousAnon

Dec 22, 2019
Hi Colonel, thanks for making this mod. I have a bug that I have been trying to fix and narrow down with a brand new fresh install. Dog + human female will leave this cum layer and I can't seem to remove it. I've tried all the DD remove layers / turn layers off options, and it persists forever. I'm pretty sure it was added by this mod, but I may be wrong. Anyways, if you think it was DD and know how to turn it off I would appreciate it, as a shower / outfit change does nothing.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hi Colonel, thanks for making this mod. I have a bug that I have been trying to fix and narrow down with a brand new fresh install. Dog + human female will leave this cum layer and I can't seem to remove it. I've tried all the DD remove layers / turn layers off options, and it persists forever. I'm pretty sure it was added by this mod, but I may be wrong. Anyways, if you think it was DD and know how to turn it off I would appreciate it, as a shower / outfit change does nothing.
I had some problem with this, It is the shift click character, and remove layers or something. which brings up another menu with tears, cum, and something else I think.

I had to click on them like choice's were face, belly, butt, and such. then go through them clicking and remove all, sometimes more than once. (Mostly because I am not understanding the interface well I think)

But I did get them off that way. ( I know not a very through-al explanation, but maybe you get the drift. )

Reactions: Hellooo00

eshe

Oct 12, 2017
I downloaded a bunch of animations for the pets but none of them show up. My file structures are exactly as they should be from the instructions and the DDPets works, but it tells me i have no animations but 1

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
Sounds like you've tried that already but this would be the way to solve it. (Described by taglag above)
Shift click -> Devious Desires -> Modify Applied Overlays -> Remove All / Cum

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I downloaded a bunch of animations for the pets but none of them show up. My file structures are exactly as they should be from the instructions and the DDPets works, but it tells me i have no animations but 1
I have the same problem except with the milk farm animations, not sure why
Try removing every one of your mods except DD and S4CL and see if the issue persists.

eshe

Oct 12, 2017
Try removing every one of your mods except DD and S4CL and see if the issue persists.
Removed all my mods as you can see from the lack of CC on my character haha. But yea I removed ALL my mods but DD and the sims4communitylibrary and the animations and problem still persists.

Last edited:

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
Removed all my mods as you can see from the lack of CC on my character haha. But yea I removed ALL my mods but DD and the sims4communitylibrary and the animations and problem still persists.
Can you provide a list of the animations that should show up?
I've downloaded almost all available animations some time ago and it works just fine in my game.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes