Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Mionette

Jan 27, 2021
Is there a way to randomize the fetish levels of sims? Checking out the new options after the update but it seems you have to change them individually for each sim. it'd be nice if they were randomly generated or could be set randomized across the population in some way. I don't like to micro-manage my sim's traits and preferences.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is there a way to randomize the fetish levels of sims? Checking out the new options after the update but it seems you have to change them individually for each sim. it'd be nice if they were randomly generated or could be set randomized across the population in some way. I don't like to micro-manage my sim's traits and preferences.
No, not yet. I do like that idea though.

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
Hi CN. Thanks a lot for your mod!
I don't know how complicated this would be to implement but i thought i'd share my thoughts.
I personally don't like sims to engage in sex autonomously because it often occures when i'd like them to do other things, so i have it disabled.
However i'd LOVE to have a venue where every sim that is on that lot engages in sexual activities.
Like a ''Free Love Lot''.
It's just a suggestion and i don't know if it's even possible, especially with autonomous sex like it is now disabled.

Thanks again for your work, man. Your mod makes my gameplay so much more enjoyable!

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

Gairhald

Feb 1, 2021
Después de unos meses sabático lejos de las SIM, volví y te habías ido. Afortunadamente te busqué y aquí estás.

Un magnífico mod, felicitaciones y muchas gracias por permitirnos usarlo.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I just want to check if this is correct way to have installed (Images) I hope show all.

I do have WW installed, I am running TS4 Version 1.70.84.1020

I don't have CSF installed, do I have to have it? If so I will get, I was just avoiding it as I have a few sliders already, and not sure how they will mate.

Sims4Communitylib is 1.60 version.

I only have DeviousDesires_Kinky installed at this time. Is this the correct way or have I missed something?

EDIT >>> WW is Version WickedWhims v162g - 22 January 2021

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Reason I posted all that is I am not getting any Global settings. I am sure is something I have wrong, but not sure just what?

I am Shift + Clicking on NPC.

EDIT >>> Script tested I have no duplicate files in mods folder.

EDIT >>> I found my flub up! I read to quickly over the Sims4modsettingmenu.. I guess I thought it was the Sims4Cummunitylib again... Truly sorry, I knew it was my fault, just was not seeing it :(

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Reason I posted all that is I am not getting any Global settings. I am sure is something I have wrong, but not sure just what?

I am Shift + Clicking on NPC.

EDIT >>> Script tested I have no duplicate files in mods folder.
Did you install Mod Settings Menu?

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Did you install Mod Settings Menu?
Yeah I just edited my post that was what I missed.. Truly sorry, it did fine after that I also installed those sliders just for good measure.

Thank you for reading my terrible mistake, and answering.. Truly sorry to have even bothered you :(

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have had some overlay's stick on even after bath, seem to stick to a certain outfit, I assume the one I was wearing when the overlay was put on.

I know, or think I saw a menu option to get rid of them.

Would it be to much trouble to ask just where that option was?

EDIT>>> I got it now, I was having a little trouble getting it to work is why I asked, but I think I have it figured out now.. Or I can make it work :)

Last edited:

nolol2

Feb 12, 2021
When I use this, my WW's body selector bugs out any cannot select any body parts. Is this intended?
Same problem. I'm pretty sure it happens because of this mod, bc I double-checked everything. Actually, it looks like that (tested only on females (fem frame) with male genitals, yes, but it looks like everything is ok with males with masculine frame):
jut5u1NI-M8.jpg

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
What would be the best way to set up a scenario where you get your Sim leashed, settings, and ?

It is something I have not manged to see yet. I have downloaded all your recommended animations.

When a sim pop's up a fetish, the favorable to is it best to click the "enthuse about leashing".

Not sure I fully am understanding the choices, like example "receiving, and giving". which one would be the most sub like.

I mean I think I know, but then I get to wondering if I am thinking right :rolleyes:

EDIT >>> I just stumbled onto your Wiki, maybe it will shed some light for me. Should have seen that sooner :(

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
What would be the best way to set up a scenario where you get your Sim leashed, settings, and ?

It is something I have not manged to see yet. I have downloaded all your recommended animations.

When a sim pop's up a fetish, the favorable to is it best to click the "enthuse about leashing".

Not sure I fully am understanding the choices, like example "receiving, and giving". which one would be the most sub like.

I mean I think I know, but then I get to wondering if I am thinking right :rolleyes:

EDIT >>> I just stumbled onto your Wiki, maybe it will shed some light for me. Should have seen that sooner :(
Not all fetishes do stuff yet. They will eventually, little by little.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Just so you know have many hours playing 2.5 ver, with "WickedWhims v162g - 22 January 2021" in game version 1.70.84.1020 and have not seen any exception pop up.

Mionette

Jan 27, 2021
Suggestion: is it possible to force the sims to put down whatever they're holding before engaging in animations? I keep having to constantly reset them because they'll be holding a drink, food, or even a toddler, and once they're finished, those items are stuck in their hands until they're forced to drop them. It'd be nice if they could set down whatever they're holding before walking off to start sex, without having to manually reset them every single time.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
is there a way to disable the fetishes?
Disable them entirely? Do you only wish to disable specific ones?

Suggestion: is it possible to force the sims to put down whatever they're holding before engaging in animations? I keep having to constantly reset them because they'll be holding a drink, food, or even a toddler, and once they're finished, those items are stuck in their hands until they're forced to drop them. It'd be nice if they could set down whatever they're holding before walking off to start sex, without having to manually reset them every single time.
Yeah, eventually I'll get around to having them drop their bowl of yogurt before doing it.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes