Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

haizhaka

Feb 12, 2021
Hey, is there any way to stop my sims automatically soliciting each other for sex? I've got autonomy completely turned off, and WickedWhims doesn't automatically engage, but there's no option in Devious Desires (that I can find) to stop them doing this, so I keep getting instances of married couples going into a DD animation as soon as I switch to another sim for five seconds, or pets trying to mount the nearest sim every five minutes... I'd like to decide when this happens, rather than have it happen on its own.

Vlyynp

Mar 21, 2021
I followed your instructions to the t with downloading and it keeps erroring out. I hope to get it eventually, cause I had it before with no problem so I don't know why it's doing this. I made sure to download the requirements as weel TS$ Library and MSM.

Last edited:

Hellooo00

Jan 25, 2021
I followed your instructions to the t with downloading and it keeps erroring out. I hope to get it eventually, cause I had it before with no problem so I don't know why it's doing this.
You can always join the discord for trouble shooting:)

nerviswreck

Jul 6, 2020
I have installed Devious Desires and followed all the instructions on where to locate all scripts and packages. Devious desires is present in my game, but it seems to be lacking features. I removed all features from the folder with the exception of kinky, yet when I am in game and I got mod settings I get the following message under features:

1616357755240.png

I have the following files in the following locations:

C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data

1616357865875.png

C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\deviousdesires_features

1616358143884.png

And these files in the Mods folder
1616358059775.png

Does anyone have any ideas as to what it is that I need to adjust in order to make full use of the mod features?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I followed your instructions to the t with downloading and it keeps erroring out. I hope to get it eventually, cause I had it before with no problem so I don't know why it's doing this. I made sure to download the requirements as weel TS$ Library and MSM.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I have installed Devious Desires and followed all the instructions on where to locate all scripts and packages. Devious desires is present in my game, but it seems to be lacking features. I removed all features from the folder with the exception of kinky, yet when I am in game and I got mod settings I get the following message under features:

I have the following files in the following locations:

C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mod_data

C:\Users\[Name]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\deviousdesires_features

And these files in the Mods folder

Does anyone have any ideas as to what it is that I need to adjust in order to make full use of the mod features?
Try removing all other mods and keep DD, S4CL, DDWWLoader, and MSM in your Mods folder and see if it continues to occur.

Vlyynp

Mar 21, 2021
Try removing all other mods and keep DD, S4CL, DDWWLoader, and MSM in your Mods folder and see if it continues to occur.
Thank you. I know you probably get these messages non stop so I do apologize. I know these mods take a lot of time to do so I appreciate your response.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Is it possible with a high enough charisma skill to be friend someone who I raped(and or kidnapped with your other mod sim snatcher)sort of Stockholm syndrome
So I can turn someone from a unwilling into a willing slave with wicked perversions

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is it possible with a high enough charisma skill to be friend someone who I raped(and or kidnapped with your other mod sim snatcher)sort of Stockholm syndrome
So I can turn someone from a unwilling into a willing slave with wicked perversions
DD will not integrate with a mod made by a mod author who slanders me, my mods, or those who use my mods.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
btw ColonolNutty how do you access the options for devious desires?

last time I played I was using kinky whims lol
but now I can't find any menu with options. (already installed all the required extra mods)

edit:
scratch that. found it on the wiki. might want to add this on the first post just in case lol
for all those that don't get the settings.
enter the console then type " testingcheats on" then shift + click on a sim. then go to "configure mod settings" and then "devious desires settings"
finally XD

thanks anyway ;)
Can we get this pinned please?

astartes117

Mar 20, 2021
Hey brother. When I loaded in, the Sim I'm playing is missing a breast lol. I have the Milk Producer trait on them. Any ideas??

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I dont see cum being applied after sex? Pet and human female.
Did any Sim have an orgasm? If you have DD Milk Farm installed, did the Sim with the Penis have enough penis milk built up to have an orgasm? (Default is 100 points, which is about 20%). Was the animation tagged in a way where it would apply a Cum overlay?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes