Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
Hi is there settings menu can't seem find , turn off autonomy etc etc
And is it ok remove wickedwhims or is it required , thx

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
I can't guarantee any mod will work with Wicked Whims. I do not recommend using it, since the author has been known to intentionally add breaking changes that'll break other mods for seemingly no reason.
Judging by the fact that only recently this error has been appearing more and more (Just look at all the posts about it) and the fact that DD hasn't been updated or changed since the sudden spike in this particular problem, I am willing to bet that Wicked Whims now contains something intentionally added by Turbodriver to cause DD to break in this manner.
However, you can disprove this simply by removing Wicked Whims and seeing if the error clears up. If it doesn't, it likely means you have a bad installation of Devious Desires. If it does suddenly go away, it means Wicked Whims is the cause.

Check the wiki:

The Sim does it automatically when they get near the assault.

Gain a better understanding of Want Levels. Check the wiki for details:
Thanks

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Wicked Whims is in fact not required for DD to function, feel free to remove it. I do recommend keeping `deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script` in your Mods folder though, that file does not require WW, but it will load the Animations and CAS Parts that were made for WW into DD.

Check the Wiki for information about settings:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolf-N7

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
Deleted wicked , but now guys genitals gone to black colour , tryed few more still same , does anyone have updated genitals n skins please thx

gess90

Apr 6, 2021
non so perché non posso scegliere il cane per fare sesso .. penso di aggiungere tutte le mod che necessitano.

putspamhere2021

Apr 5, 2021
I can't get it to work. I don't even get the option in bubble when click on sim. I put the mods in the folder as directed. Maybe I am having trouble with this part though since I don't quite understand what it is asking.

----------------- Wicked Whims Loader-----------------
Be sure to download the file under Additional Downloads!
This file will allow DD to recognize and load the Animations and CAS Parts that were originally made for Wicked Whims.

What am I doing here? ^

Everything else is in the file path as stated in directions.
I have the suggested mods directly in Mod/Animations too. Maybe they should go elsewhere?

Thx

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I can't get it to work. I don't even get the option in bubble when click on sim. I put the mods in the folder as directed. Maybe I am having trouble with this part though since I don't quite understand what it is asking.

----------------- Wicked Whims Loader-----------------
Be sure to download the file under Additional Downloads!
This file will allow DD to recognize and load the Animations and CAS Parts that were originally made for Wicked Whims.

What am I doing here? ^

Everything else is in the file path as stated in directions.
I have the suggested mods directly in Mod/Animations too. Maybe they should go elsewhere?

Thx
Oh, I need to update those instructions! The file is `deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script` and it is already included with the download.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Im so happy that i found you game not the same with out your mods you have a patron
I do have a patreon, but since DD would be going against the patreon rules (If I were to advertise DD on there) and the fact my patreon is SFW content only, DD is not supported by my patreon. It is /colonolnutty if you still wish to locate it.

menny

May 28, 2017
Minor complaint/self issue(probably):
Even with my sim is set as "Top" in position preference, when engaging in any positions with a male sim it always defaults my sim into the bottom/taker roll and even after using swap position when the animation progresses to the next animation it sets it right back to my sim being the bottom despite the preference. for reference I've been using a futa sim(female gender, body, gave her a dick and the ability to impregnate), I have no clue weather or not I haven't been missing with the proper setting to make it so that she's the one fucking when it comes to her and a male sim fucking(It doesn't seem to matter which interaction I do: Assault, Rough, normal. The number of sims in the interaction also doesn't seem to affect this as when I tried to check a cuckold 3some animation my sim would be the the position of the cuck rather than the one fucking.)

smaller note(entirely unrelated): I also have the milk farm extension installed and it works about 90% except the buffs for ball swelling and breast swelling just sorta stopped appearing all together(The appeared at one point but after they went away on one save they just never reappeared), no clue what caused them to stop appearing but even trying default settings on a new save doesn't have them appear there either. Everything else is working just fine with milk farm though.

Sertonetix

Feb 3, 2018
My game doesn't seem to want to work with both Devious Desires and WickedWhims which should not be a problem because for me there is no doubt Devious Desires is WAY better than WickedWhims and I don't really care for WickedWhims anyway. But I do like Nisa mod which I believe requires Wicked so...
Question: Could Nisa mod work with just Devious Desires or is the requirement for WickedWhims a hard one?

SakuraEmma31

Mar 18, 2021
I'm a little confused. I don't see anyone else complaining about this issue, so I'm sure it is an error on my part. I've downloaded the Alonely animations (for the tentacle animations). On wicked whims the tentacles show up, but on devious desires the tentacles are missing. Is there something I'm missing? By the way, I love the mod. If I could just go to devious desires and do away with wicked whims that would be great. Thank you for making a top notch mod for my game!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Minor complaint/self issue(probably):
Even with my sim is set as "Top" in position preference, when engaging in any positions with a male sim it always defaults my sim into the bottom/taker roll and even after using swap position when the animation progresses to the next animation it sets it right back to my sim being the bottom despite the preference. for reference I've been using a futa sim(female gender, body, gave her a dick and the ability to impregnate), I have no clue weather or not I haven't been missing with the proper setting to make it so that she's the one fucking when it comes to her and a male sim fucking(It doesn't seem to matter which interaction I do: Assault, Rough, normal. The number of sims in the interaction also doesn't seem to affect this as when I tried to check a cuckold 3some animation my sim would be the the position of the cuck rather than the one fucking.)

smaller note(entirely unrelated): I also have the milk farm extension installed and it works about 90% except the buffs for ball swelling and breast swelling just sorta stopped appearing all together(The appeared at one point but after they went away on one save they just never reappeared), no clue what caused them to stop appearing but even trying default settings on a new save doesn't have them appear there either. Everything else is working just fine with milk farm though.
Utilize Animation Customization and properly set the Top/Bottom tags on the Animation Actors. Those buffs are actually added when your breasts reach a certain point and if you have either the Upgraded Milk Producer Trait or have taken Level 3 or 4 milk supplements.

My game doesn't seem to want to work with both Devious Desires and WickedWhims which should not be a problem because for me there is no doubt Devious Desires is WAY better than WickedWhims and I don't really care for WickedWhims anyway. But I do like Nisa mod which I believe requires Wicked so...
Question: Could Nisa mod work with just Devious Desires or is the requirement for WickedWhims a hard one?
What do you mean by "doesn't want to work"?
Any mod could work with DD, the problem isn't their mods, it is the Authors behind those mods. The author of Wicked Perversions will likely not add to DD. Even though it is way easier to extend from DD than it is from WW.

menny

May 28, 2017
Utilize Animation Customization and properly set the Top/Bottom tags on the Animation Actors. Those buffs are actually added when your breasts reach a certain point and if you have either the Upgraded Milk Producer Trait or have taken Level 3 or 4 milk supplements.
On the second thing, the buffs, I do have the upgraded traits and have even tried to use the level 4 upgrades supplements about two times with no milking or sex between but the buffs just refuse to appear no matter how much time passes or how many level 4 supplements a give her.

Edit: The buffs are back, I did nothing different but now they just started reappearing so that fixed itself now

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

jw229

Mar 4, 2021
Hey ColonolNutty, this is a follow up to the earlier post about fetish interest levels not persisting. Your response resulted in me doing some additional testing. I have a saved game that I use to check for errors in freshly installed cc before I play my main game. After a short run in this other saved game, I would exit to main menu without saving and start my main game. Every time, the fetish level and body item equipment would be erased or randomized. So, after exiting from my error check saved game and saving the game, the problem is resolved. So, thanks for nudging me in the right direction to resolve that.

Now, that being said, I would suggest that the loss of the settings if the game is exited without saving is something that you might want to patch so that the settings are persistent regardless. The reason I am suggesting this is due to the possibility of a power failure or glitch wiping out these settings. Let's say someone has a game extensively configured with a large number of sims having customized body parts equipment selected and fine tuned fetish interest levels. They are happily playing one day when a tree branch bounces off the power line, not bad enough to knock out the electricity, but bad enough for it to flicker and cause the computer to shut off. BAM, no more highly tuned configuration until the person spends a whole lot of time reapplying every setting manually. You can see the level of frustration that this could cause, no?

putspamhere2021

Apr 5, 2021
I got everything in there but I still don't get a bubble. Nothing on person, animal or place. I can "cheat" the traits that came with the mod but no way to actually perform

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
I would suggest that the loss of the settings if the game is exited without saving is something that you might want to patch
What? If I added ugly body details and set all fezisch/levels to 100%, raped n sims and made them pregnant, let some sim breasts and balls explode due to milk overload (haha, could be added by CN, or at least a req. massage before milking) and then realize that I didn't want all this to happen I simply exit without saving and load the game again.
If I want to persist things I use the save button.

If you play hours without saving you also lose all story/relationship/age progression - from my point of view there's no point to save only DD related values. Even worse all want/milk levels would reach 100% if I loaded and played a savegame a few times.

Reactions: Luger81 and Veoly

Sertonetix

Feb 3, 2018
What do you mean by "doesn't want to work"?
Any mod could work with DD, the problem isn't their mods, it is the Authors behind those mods. The author of Wicked Perversions will likely not add to DD. Even though it is way easier to extend from DD than it is from WW.
Well, technically it does "work" I just get spammed with exception every time I click to do an action so it's kinda unplayable the exception being :
"A problem occured, locate the log file at "C\***\The Sims 4 \mod_logs\Kinky_Whims_Exceptions.txt"

And the log file containt the following :
" File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 398, in invoke_command
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 604, in generate_choices
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 597, in _add_potential_object_aops
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 110, in add_potential_aops
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 194, in add_aop
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 164, in is_valid_aop
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2485, in test
File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 39, in _test
File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\wickedwhims\sex\integral\interactions\basic\change.py", line 134, in on_interaction_test
File "kinkywhims\assault\mod_integration\wickedwhims\sex\integral\interactions\basic\change.py", line 62, in _kw_assault_test_for_sex_change
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 93, in safe_run
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 39, in log_exception
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 87, in safe_run
TypeError: _test_for_sex_change() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_random'
Error occurred while running '_test_for_sex_change' -> TypeError: _test_for_sex_change() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_random' "

As I said, the problem occurs when both DD and WW are installed. I do believe I have installed correctly both mod and I do have the last version of the mods and the game (same for the mods requirement). But sadly I don't know squat about Sims modding so I have no idea what is really the problem. But then again, I don't really care I'm fine playing with just DD.

menny

May 28, 2017
Well, technically it does "work" I just get spammed with exception every time I click to do an action so it's kinda unplayable the exception being :
"A problem occured, locate the log file at "C\***\The Sims 4 \mod_logs\Kinky_Whims_Exceptions.txt"

And the log file containt the following :
" File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 398, in invoke_command
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 604, in generate_choices
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 597, in _add_potential_object_aops
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 110, in add_potential_aops
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 194, in add_aop
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 164, in is_valid_aop
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2485, in test
File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 39, in _test
File ".\WickedWhims_v163h\wickedwhims\sex\integral\interactions\basic\change.py", line 134, in on_interaction_test
File "kinkywhims\assault\mod_integration\wickedwhims\sex\integral\interactions\basic\change.py", line 62, in _kw_assault_test_for_sex_change
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 93, in safe_run
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 39, in log_exception
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 87, in safe_run
TypeError: _test_for_sex_change() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_random'
Error occurred while running '_test_for_sex_change' -> TypeError: _test_for_sex_change() got an unexpected keyword argument 'is_random' "

As I said, the problem occurs when both DD and WW are installed. I do believe I have installed correctly both mod and I do have the last version of the mods and the game (same for the mods requirement). But sadly I don't know squat about Sims modding so I have no idea what is really the problem. But then again, I don't really care I'm fine playing with just DD.
I'm not the guy to try and help but easy solution might be trying to reorganize and/or drop some mods, WW can conflict with certain other mods but it's sometimes hard to narrow down what causes an issue. Best bet is to try to remove multiple mods and then start up sims, keep putting em back into your mods folder until you start receiving the errors again, that way you can narrow it down to what is causing the issue. if not that method then try to delete either super old mod files or recent mod files and something you've gotten recently might have caused a confliction.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes