Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I don't have integration script file (where would that specific file would be from?), and I have the loader file from the 2.11 file uploaded, so in theory it should work, I didn't meddle with any of the animations either.
I recommend asking for help in my discord. It sounds like you've got an installation issue and you'll get better help there.

Hi. I am total new here and very glad to find this new realistic mod for my sims 4. But if I am download all 5 files I dont get this files who described here :

"
The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customizations/main.json (The folder structure for this file is very important and it MUST match this exact folder path, do not change it or put it in a subfolder!)
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.ts4script "

Must I create this folder by hand ?? .....
The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customizations/main.json......???

Where I can get this ?????...................
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.ts4script ......????

Please help me to understand what I must do to run this mod. Thanks a lot.
Did you download using the link at the bottom? That is the download that contains those files.

I do have a question tho, how in the world can I keep this girl from trying to 'change clothes' every second?
Try the test build in my discord or uninstall Wicked Whims.

gamernine

Feb 24, 2021
Did you install the "deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script" file? Did you install animations? Did you install all of the requirements listed in the description?
I put the folders where you said to put them and yes downloaded all the extras. the animations are in that mod_data folder right?

Nuxf9

Aug 12, 2019
Is ok to merge animations pakages? I am merging my CC bc i have too many of them, i also have a lot of animations pakages, so i was thinking if i could do the same for get a better performance. Will DD have problem with this?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is ok to merge animations pakages? I am merging my CC bc i have too many of them, i also have a lot of animations pakages, so i was thinking if i could do the same for get a better performance. Will DD have problem with this?
I doubt DD will care.

SabSab21

Jan 30, 2021
I'm having a huge issue, when the assault starts everything is fine, but when it moves to the second animation my tops become bottoms and my bottoms become tops. And if I swap them to their right position (totally breaking the immersion) they swap right back on the next animation.

Also sometimes during the animation swaps one of them gets a random item of clothing on. They were naked and then suddenly they have some shirt that's not part of any of their outfits. That makes no sense and it is distracting as hell.

Might there be any settings I've touched that causes this?

GG63

Apr 16, 2021
If I start DD the program dont find sex partners, but many arround. Also ever partner refuse sex ?????

kingowen

Aug 4, 2017
kingowen said:
I do have a question tho, how in the world can I keep this girl from trying to 'change clothes' every second?
Try the test build in my discord or uninstall Wicked Whims.

I do not have WW installed. I think it might have something to do with tagging clothing as revealing. My sims 'change clothes' after using exercise devices and randomly here and there, but when I had this girl go to a club meeting she literally just stood there 'changing clothes' every second, paralyzed. Restarted the game without some other mods (tragedies and torments from the same author) and this time, still the random clothing change in the same places, but going to a club meeting no longer brought her into a loop. The only thing different was that I hadn't tagged any clothing as revealing.

BUT I will definitely try the beta from Discord.

EDIT: Went back into game after installing the test build and some other mods from your discord server and now, when my sim is done w/ exercise they change clothes, but it actually works and they change into a random outfit that I hadn't planned for them. So that's interesting. Also, they no longer have that bug with the club meetings. I think I hadn't installed the control menu and that's what was doing it. But yeah, everything seems to be hunky and also dory now. Thanks m8.

Last edited:

Sextant

Apr 14, 2021
I noticed the mod's Milk Farm package adds a "V1 Milking Station by Villain Corps" and I wanted to use it to milk my Sims. However, it doesn't look like it's interactive, even with animation mods for Milk Farm.

LizzyChan

Apr 17, 2021
Screenshot (1).png
Hi, I downloaded the mod but I keep getting this message, how do I fix it? I've deleted and redownloaded 3 times now

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm having a huge issue, when the assault starts everything is fine, but when it moves to the second animation my tops become bottoms and my bottoms become tops. And if I swap them to their right position (totally breaking the immersion) they swap right back on the next animation.

Also sometimes during the animation swaps one of them gets a random item of clothing on. They were naked and then suddenly they have some shirt that's not part of any of their outfits. That makes no sense and it is distracting as hell.

Might there be any settings I've touched that causes this?
Tops and Bottoms are controlled by Animation tags, if Animations are not tagged properly, the Sims will of course not know exactly which spot to take. Use Animation Customization to tag animations properly with Top and Bottom.

SabSab21

Jan 30, 2021
I made my bottom "default" and it seems to work now. But I'll look into that and use those tags when an animation is wrong. Thanks!

What about the random shirts showing up? That's quite jarring

Hirvadhor

Nov 5, 2017
I have another question related to 2.11. in 2.10 it was possible to change body parts (like Noir penis) through the equipment window, but in 2.11 I don't find it anymore, because the equipment windows are scattered. Is there any other place I might find it?

inanski

Feb 21, 2021
thanks for the update colonol, i have never known a game to be updated so blinking much..all best much love.

Nickerz

Sep 3, 2017
every time i take a shower my sim goes in with clothes and there are times when some sims will be on loop when trying to change. is there something in the settings that i should turn off/on?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I made my bottom "default" and it seems to work now. But I'll look into that and use those tags when an animation is wrong. Thanks!

What about the random shirts showing up? That's quite jarring
every time i take a shower my sim goes in with clothes and there are times when some sims will be on loop when trying to change. is there something in the settings that i should turn off/on?
I fixed a nudity issue in the test build in my discord. It will probably be officially released in the next week, but if you want it now, head on over there to get it.

I have another question related to 2.11. in 2.10 it was possible to change body parts (like Noir penis) through the equipment window, but in 2.11 I don't find it anymore, because the equipment windows are scattered. Is there any other place I might find it?
The Noir Penises still appear for me. I would make sure you installed the Noir penis that comes with a WW Tuning file included.

JWidanka06

Apr 18, 2021
Okay, So I am assuming this is where I should be writing this. I have just started using DD and I am experiencing an issue where my sims undress right before they get in the shower. Then once they pass into the shower they fully dress once again. I am just wondering why this is happening? I am also interested in figuring out if there is a way to stop woman from automatically putting on strap ons?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Okay, So I am assuming this is where I should be writing this. I have just started using DD and I am experiencing an issue where my sims undress right before they get in the shower. Then once they pass into the shower they fully dress once again. I am just wondering why this is happening? I am also interested in figuring out if there is a way to stop woman from automatically putting on strap ons?
See the post above yours for the nudity thing. If an animation specifies that a Penis is required or for WW animations, if the actor slot specifies a MALE to take the slot, Sims with a Vagina will always put a Strap-on on. You can remove the Sexual Organs from the Animations using Animation Customization.

Last edited:

JWidanka06

Apr 18, 2021
See the post above yours for the nudity thing. If an animation specifies that a Penis is required or for WW animations, if the actor slot specifies a MALE to take the slot, Sims with a Vagina will always put a Strap-on on. You can remove the Sexual Organs from the Animations using Animation Customization.
I saw the settings thing just after posting the above. I have been on your patron and I did not see what you were referring to but, I will just wait for the updated public release. Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes