Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Sheikus

Aug 24, 2018
Are you wanting a Sim without a vagina to get pregnant? I bet I could change it to "If can get pregnant" instead of "If has vagina"?
That would be great if you could.

I use a lot of same sex pregnancy functions and I was able to make my own custom XML edit that removes the blacklist from the use toilet traits so I could assign both the sitting/standing traits at the same time. Doing this allowed me to use vaginal functions for Son of the Easter Hare from WickedPerversions on male Sims.

I've been trying to figure out a way to make DD Milk work like that but the 'has a vagina' limitation is what's stopping me especially since my knowledge is limited to tuning and XML edits, not scripting.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

ManyHU

Apr 25, 2021
My DD folder has these files in it, no integration folder though but I don't know where the download for that is?
1620071363122.png

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
That would be great if you could.

I use a lot of same sex pregnancy functions and I was able to make my own custom XML edit that removes the blacklist from the use toilet traits so I could assign both the sitting/standing traits at the same time. Doing this allowed me to use vaginal functions for Son of the Easter Hare from WickedPerversions on male Sims.

I've been trying to figure out a way to make DD Milk work like that but the 'has a vagina' limitation is what's stopping me especially since my knowledge is limited to tuning and XML edits, not scripting.
Well, technically it IS Vaginal Inflation. You kind of need to have a Vagina for it to be inflated. I've been debating whether or not to update my Custom Gender Settings mod to allow you to give a Sim both of the traits, but I haven't gotten around to making a decision on that yet.
My DD folder has these files in it, no integration folder though but I don't know where the download for that is?
It was just a guess, try removing all other mods and seeing if it still occurs. If you are trying to do it with a Human with a penis and a Large Dog with a penis, there are not a whole lot of animations available for that combination

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
What do you mean? There are already modules for pet stuff, scat and milk farms. I don't see why treating cock and ball torture, vomit and vore is any different. Or are you just being facetious?
My reply wasn't for the guy above me(now anyway) it was someone that requested something not accepted.
Its been handled by the mods and I'm not gonna repeat what the person said because its against the rules, just know its something edp445 would like. ((Though not sure why you'll lump milk farm with something like scat and vomit when that's not even on the same wave link. Milk Farm is the most vanilla fetish out the modules))

dransvitry

Jun 5, 2018
I was curious is there any way to set defined genitals for the sims cause right now when devious desires stuff comes up my sims crotches are looking like swiss army knifes

laputa2106

May 18, 2020
Glad there's a new place to download your mods.

Is your gender unlock still available somewhere else or does it need to be rehosted too?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Does anyone know any animations for Large dog and male sim?

I don't know any special animations. But with the help of the animation customization you can mark animations for it, so that animations woman and big male dog fit for man and big male dog. I have published my customizations on Discord.You can just copy the file in the folder and they will be available when you have the edited animations.

1. unzip BelloLover_LargMaleDog_and_Men_V2.zip
2. add the file "BelloLover_LargMaleDog_and_Men_V2.json" in
The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customizations
folder.

Have fun

My Animation:
The on the first Post: DD Pets
Akdmico
bearlyAlive
Alonely
Lifeline
Ōkami X Ningen
Kzero91
Greedz

Last edited:

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
DD doesn't come with a penis by default.
i check the body selector, and i unequip servo hard penis (idk if i even install or choose it) and change it to female hard penis by whickedwhims. At first it kinda buggy, the penis still white and soft.
But after a while the penis works just fine for my futa.

Also i have question, is futa sims, treated as male if doing bestiality ?
Because i can use female x dog animation on my futa sims. Even when i choose her gender as female

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Because i cant (typo) use female x dog animation on my futa sims. Even when i choose her gender as female

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Is there any way to either turn off the sexual desire requirement or make it compatible with sex using the Wicked Whims mod? I have a doll from Nisa's perversions and it's a little annoying to have 2 kinds of sex to satisfy it.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
i check the body selector, and i unequip servo hard penis (idk if i even install or choose it) and change it to female hard penis by whickedwhims. At first it kinda buggy, the penis still white and soft.
But after a while the penis works just fine for my futa.

Because i can use female x dog animation on my futa sims. Even when i choose her gender as female
DD has no concept of gender. If you have the setting enabled for Sims with a Penis to take slots requiring a Vagina, that is why.

Is there any way to either turn off the sexual desire requirement or make it compatible with sex using the Wicked Whims mod? I have a doll from Nisa's perversions and it's a little annoying to have 2 kinds of sex to satisfy it.
In the future I plan to add a setting to toggle it. At this moment, I will not make anything from DD integrate with Turbodriver nor NisaK functionality, maybe in the future when they hop off the slander train, but not right now.

AriOokami

Feb 10, 2021
for some reason I get this and game says i have duplicate

and in my folder I have

Last edited:

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
DD has no concept of gender. If you have the setting enabled for Sims with a Penis to take slots requiring a Vagina, that is why.

So in another words, My futa sims will be treated as male sims on Bestiality animation ? or both Bestiality and normal sex animation ?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
As I've said, DD has no concept of gender, thus Futanari Sims will be treated as Sims with a Penis and not as Males.

I have been thinking about ways I could enable a Sim to be flagged as having both a Penis and a Vagina, which will likely happen in the future. Futanari is my fetish, so I will definitely give them the love they deserve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rusty273
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes