Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

mimiho

Apr 8, 2021
Please join Discord to access beta builds, DD fixed a few things lately and hopefully also missing (not spawned) objects.
Otherwise, can you share a link to the anim and monster CC? Or is it Strangerville CC?

I believe it's mother plant from strangerville, other are the small purple plant that you can find in strangerville. It was worked when first time i had DD with all it's animation. But now it's only animation that include the motherplant and small plant that seems missing the "tentacle plant monster aspects". So my sims looks like been fucked by unseen creature, lol

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I been wondering, can i turn off the enlarging breast when i give a sims a milk producing trait? It kind of turn off to have such a humongous breast. For some of female sims, i love her slim figure even after she had baby and produce milk
Yes, you may disable swelling in the settings.

Also if some animation is missing something what can i do? When i first install DD i can use the tentacle monster animation.
But now the monster is gone, and my sims just floating midair. Should i redownload or something?
I haven't touched animation code in literally forever, so if something "broke", it is likely on the animation side of things.

I believe no one speaks Korean here XD
But yeah, it happen to me too. The animation sometimes got "buggy". If you wait for 10 second loading, they will get into position, and the rest will play smoothly.

If you click to stop animation, the bug might become longer and unresolvable, and could be permanent bug
I've only noticed this occur when someone has Wicked Whims installed as well. Wicked Whims does not respect Devious Desires when it comes to Sims being engaged in sex,
Wish I discovered this earlier, just got into modding TS4 and it was a pain in the ass bouncing between multiple pages and sites to download all of the required objects for animations, sometimes having to download a dozen individual packages off the same page because some authors don't consolidate their mods for some godforsaken reason, only to discover at the end that WickedWhims Pets was gone.

That being said, it doesn't seem like BDSM furniture and toys are included in DD? I noticed the filesize was relatively small and the wiki doesn't seem to mention anything about objects, nor mention any mod authors other than the ones who did animations, so my apologies if I'm mistaken. I'm a bit hesitant to mix WW and DD together, but it looks like I should keep the former for consensual play and the latter for rape and zoophilia.
DD has consensual play, it is usually referred to as Normal Sex in various places. You should check the Wiki, judging by your message, it seems like you might discover a few things that may interest you there.
DD works fine with WW, if you disable autonomy in WW. DD autonomy respects Sims in WW sex, but WW does not respect Sims in DD sex.

DD is about playing animations (core) and fetishes (optional modules). It does not include 3rd party animations and objects.
Also with DD you need to download/update them separately.

WW blocks a few things (autonomy?) of DD and other mods. You may want to keep it anyway if you need some features of it like the code execution "feature" (malware in my eyes) to run code found in various package files.
No mod author should EVER have a need for obfuscated/encrypted code running in their package file, they may as well have a python file run the code instead. Having obfuscated/encrypted code running is more like including a Trojan than anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if WW is blocking a bunch of stuff in DD, since the mod author has a history of being disrespectful towards other mods and mod authors. I've found a way for DD to respect WW sex, so I see no reason for Turbodriver to need to block functionality of a mod unrelated to theirs.

" DD is about playing animations (core) and fetishes (optional modules)" that description is a little too light on what DD is.

Last edited:

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
I believe it's mother plant from strangerville, other are the small purple plant that you can find in strangerville. It was worked when first time i had DD with all it's animation. But now it's only animation that include the motherplant and small plant that seems missing the "tentacle plant monster aspects". So my sims looks like been fucked by unseen creature, lol
I wonder whether this is intenionally. It's a huge object and spawning it may cause trouble. But it could be of couse an issue with DD.
Could you please post the animation author+name? I think I installed it a long time ago but locating it within 1000 other animatiins is tricky.

Do you have the TS4 cheat bb.moveobjects enabled or does it work if enabled?
Do you ckick (a) on the SV Motherplant to start the animation, (b) on ground, (c1) start sexy time, (c2) change animation and select it?
Having a 'test case' to reproduce it should allow to fix it.

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
WW blocks a few things (autonomy?) of DD and other mods. You may want to keep it anyway if you need some features of it like the code execution "feature" (malware in my eyes) to run code found in various package files.
I wouldn't be surprised if WW is blocking a bunch of stuff in DD, since the mod author has a history of being disrespectful towards other mods and mod authors. I've found a way for DD to respect WW sex, so I see no reason for Turbodriver to need to block functionality of a mod unrelated to theirs.
For the sake of sharing more info to track down whatever issue the initial simmer was having, I can say that as of right now, I have both WW and DD and autonomy works fine with both. I will do more checking later but crossing my fingers. In fact my current household has 6 members which means I'm in over my head and I let them run wild (I blame WW for the surprise twins I now have to babysit while the adults are on full autonomy, I actually had DD give me a surprise puppy which I didn't realize was the default setting so learned that lesson the hard way).

Speaking of, does DD recognize birth control from WW? I just disabled puppy pregnancy and they're all on the pill now (WW) but I don't know if regular DD sex will get them pregnant since I didn't disable that specifically.

Also does DD recognize the incestuous trait from WW? I'm not sure how the whole fetish system works.

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
Both bods use their own, unique configurations. DD knows nothing about WW settings and vice versa. WW is more interested in blocking DD than to cooperate so don't expect an API to synchronize these settings. Hopefully the autonomy issue has been fixed in WW.

The default settings for installed fetishes are indeed interesting but it's just a game and mistakes can be fixed anytime.

Reactions: fede2020

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
For the sake of sharing more info to track down whatever issue the initial simmer was having, I can say that as of right now, I have both WW and DD and autonomy works fine with both. I will do more checking later but crossing my fingers. In fact my current household has 6 members which means I'm in over my head and I let them run wild (I blame WW for the surprise twins I now have to babysit while the adults are on full autonomy, I actually had DD give me a surprise puppy which I didn't realize was the default setting so learned that lesson the hard way).

Speaking of, does DD recognize birth control from WW? I just disabled puppy pregnancy and they're all on the pill now (WW) but I don't know if regular DD sex will get them pregnant since I didn't disable that specifically.

Also does DD recognize the incestuous trait from WW? I'm not sure how the whole fetish system works.
"WW is more interested in blocking DD than to cooperate" this sentence right here sums up why DD does not use anything provided by WW. I'm more than happy to add support, but I won't do so while Turbodriver continues to act this way. Until that day, I'll continue to work towards replacing WW altogether. This community absolutely needs less of his behavior.

A Sim needs to be impregnated by a pet to give birth to a pet. In this scenario there is a default 50% chance (can be changed in settings) of giving birth to either a human Sim or a pet.

gogoto

Sep 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "mimiho, 게시 : 5757419, 회원 : 3569116"]
여기서 한국어를 못하는 사람은 없다고 생각합니다 XD
하지만 그래, 나에게도 일어난다. 애니메이션은 때때로 "버기"가 발생했습니다. 로딩 10 초를 기다리면 제자리에 들어가고 나머지는 부드럽게 재생됩니다.

클릭하여 애니메이션을 중지하면 버그가 길어지고 해결할 수 없으며 영구적 인 버그가 될 수 있습니다.
[/인용문]
답변 주셔서 감사합니다.
근데 10 초 후에도 늘 그래요. 완벽한 오류!

AD268

Apr 15, 2021
Lucky for you, none of my mods have broken on a patch yet.

I agree, but what would you call the feature package for those?
This is stupidly late, but that's work for you.

Maybe something like 'Hardplay' or such...? I've seen that used to denote stuff like that on sex RP forums.

Nickerz

Sep 3, 2017
hmm im still getting a robes bug when sims are in the spa. they keep spinning when changing. i removed DD and they were able to change fine. am i missing something in the DD settings to prevent this or should i reinstall DD.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hmm im still getting a robes bug when sims are in the spa. they keep spinning when changing. i removed DD and they were able to change fine. am i missing something in the DD settings to prevent this or should i reinstall DD.
Try the test build in my discord. This particular bug is too random for me to simply "fix", so unfortunately I can only really attempt to fix it when I encounter it while testing.

OpinonSpirit

May 14, 2021
Is there a special piece of furniture I need to have my Sim get uriniated on? It keeps saying there's no place to do it when I have my Sim ask his partner. Does he need to be at a certain submissiveness level? He's already consented to have rough play so it couldn't be that.

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
"WW is more interested in blocking DD than to cooperate" this sentence right here sums up why DD does not use anything provided by WW. I'm more than happy to add support, but I won't do so while Turbodriver continues to act this way. Until that day, I'll continue to work towards replacing WW altogether. This community absolutely needs less of his behavior.

A Sim needs to be impregnated by a pet to give birth to a pet. In this scenario there is a default 50% chance (can be changed in settings) of giving birth to either a human Sim or a pet.
No problem. Did more testing and still no issues with autonomy that I could see. I did have one question regarding the different fetishes. How do I assign one to a sim? Do I just keep having them think about it positively/enthuse other sims? Or is there an easy cheat way to do it? I like being able to enthuse other sims, "corrupt" them as it were but when I'm making my pervert sims, I want to be able to mark their fetishes from the start.

I believe someone was asking about tentacles. I tested that in game and I can start tentacles animations just fine using DD, all props show up.

pinkskiesgirl

May 14, 2021
ColonolNutty I've been trying to reach you through a few sites and of course i'm always having trouble lol. But i'm having the absolute worst luck trying to find a way to download Wicked Pets or what it turned into. I'm bad at navigating forums clearly and would appreciate any help finding a way to download.

2dk2c.2

Feb 7, 2021
Try the test build in my discord. This particular bug is too random for me to simply "fix", so unfortunately I can only really attempt to fix it when I encounter it while testing.
I noticed they spin lots faster lately.
I'm using test-build 7. I don't think I have discord -dd access (it's a page-request-thing)
but I do have a simsfileshare-link, is that the good one?
Anyway my sim still kicks an imaginary TV around, but it's less often now. Plus out of habit whenever I start sims and I remember to, I remove her "deviant" trait (I leave the other four or so deviant-traits alone) and the imaginary TV's no longer bother her.
In a perfect-world I'd switch-off autonomous-ww-sex permanently and only go with assaults, but the main character (I changed it to be sure) is never ever assaulted, although my message thingy keeps telling me that sims are getting assaulted everywhere.
(That's on my wishlist but I'm afraid to publicly state it, that messages about sex could be eliminated)
-----
I do not know if Devious desires works in Batuu. I'm missing a plot-line there. Get stoned, wind up in Batuu, flirt with soldiers, (uhmmm)? But I'm seriously digressing, I was just wondering out loud about the place.

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
But i'm having the absolute worst luck trying to find a way to download Wicked Pets or what it turned into. I'm bad at navigating forums clearly and would appreciate any help finding a way to download.
You do not need Wicked Pets. This is an obsolete mod. Remove these files from your mods folder. Wicked Pets it was renamed to Devious Desires
Download Devious Desires in the first post, that's what you want. Don't forget to also complete the requirements and follow the installation instructions for Devious Desires.
Make sure you download everything that is required. Read the first post in this thread very carefully, including all spoilers.
Once you have done that, check that everything works as it should. If there are still problems, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

quinova

Feb 14, 2018
Having a problem with the Kinky portion of DD, specifically in regards to Forced animations. I shift click and go to DD, customize animations and bulk customize all animations as "Aggressive" however I only get teasing and oral animations and only 1 oral animation with forced milk feeding. There's no option for vaginal animations despite me tagging them as aggressive. I don't have wicked whims installed.

Edit: Derp it would've helped if I read the wiki, nvm lol...

Last edited:

ixwr

Dec 14, 2018
Hello, i have an issue with male sims (feminine bodytype), when they need to undress for action they just switch to random outfits. am i missing something?

edit: i get this when im using SimpleGens genitals

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
No problem. Did more testing and still no issues with autonomy that I could see. I did have one question regarding the different fetishes. How do I assign one to a sim? Do I just keep having them think about it positively/enthuse other sims? Or is there an easy cheat way to do it? I like being able to enthuse other sims, "corrupt" them as it were but when I'm making my pervert sims, I want to be able to mark their fetishes from the start.

I believe someone was asking about tentacles. I tested that in game and I can start tentacles animations just fine using DD, all props show up.
You can manually set any fetish enjoyment level in the DD Settings for the Sim you opened the settings on.
ColonolNutty I've been trying to reach you through a few sites and of course i'm always having trouble lol. But i'm having the absolute worst luck trying to find a way to download Wicked Pets or what it turned into. I'm bad at navigating forums clearly and would appreciate any help finding a way to download.
Wicked Pets turned into Devious Desires and is now a feature called DD Pets. Kinky Whims was merged into Devious Desires as DD Kinky. DD Milk Farm is a new part of Devious Desires.
Hello, i have an issue with male sims (feminine bodytype), when they need to undress for action they just switch to random outfits. am i missing something?

edit: i get this when im using SimpleGens genitals
Sounds like a mod conflict. Try removing every other mod except DD and see if it continues to occur.

Reactions: ixwr

rogalix

Mar 29, 2021
How do I assign one to a sim?
Do I just keep having them think about it positively/enthuse other sims?
Or is there an easy cheat way to do it?
3) You may use a cheat to set one afer the other. Not very comfortable but possible.
2) Clicking on the active sim and Thinking modifies the fetish level of the current sim. Clicking on another sim and Enthuse/Complain affects its fetish level.
3) Do 2 or 1 at least one time. Range: -100..-50..0..50..100
Autonomy starts when the levels reaches +-50.

Reactions: fede2020
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes