Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

keke0226

Mar 6, 2021
if i remove S4CL i dont get exceptions
Have you created a large number of empty households?
Measures
1. Delete an empty household or return to an unaffected save.
2. Insert a countermeasure mod or do not go to the Cottage Living world.
See EA ANSWERS HQ "Game creating tons empty households".
I'm sorry if the translation didn't go well

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
if i remove S4CL i dont get exceptions
Those appear to be errors unrelated to any of my mods. S4CL is not the one causing them, but it is indeed catching them. (Obviously removing S4CL would also stop S4CL from catching errors XD)

I cannot get vaginal inflation to work
Could someone help me out or share few tips?
Inflation is covered on the Wiki:
How about a more lightweight Version? I really dont want a replacement for WickedWhims.
I don't plan on managing two versions of the same mod. What do you mean by "lightweight"?

You could be active on patreon it would be no problem for your work i think but it has to be a more stability mod ...
1. Patreon does not allow nor support the content in Devious Desires or Sim Snatcher according to their TOS.
2. My patreon is SFW content only.
For these reasons I do not support Devious Desires or Sim Snatcher using my Patreon and will not help with issues related to either of these two mods there. This is also why I do not link people to my patreon for either of these mods, they are supported entirely from my own funds.

Much of the instability of my mods is usually caused by other mods not playing nice with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Basti257

WickedRose

Aug 4, 2021
make sure testingcheats is true on
SHIFT+CLICK Sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> DD Settings
Thank you for the help in finding it :)
But now I have these
1628375276361.png

I got these exemptions when my sim took on a client (via nessas perv) then I clicking on actions, nothing is happening :(
Even the actions under AFP is not working too :(

I'll try scrolling below if someone has encountered this too..
All the mods in my game is updated and also dL all recommended/needed mods/ccs for DD to run

So i wonder, is there a certain mod that doesn't get along with DD?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Thank you for the help in finding it :)
But now I have these
View attachment 1341183

I got these exemptions when my sim took on a client (via nessas perv) then I clicking on actions, nothing is happening :(
Even the actions under AFP is not working too :(

I'll try scrolling below if someone has encountered this too..
All the mods in my game is updated and also dL all recommended/needed mods/ccs for DD to run

So i wonder, is there a certain mod that doesn't get along with DD?
Those are some nice files you've got. Can you give them to us? We will be able to help you better if we can see what is inside them. Particularly the Exceptions file.

lovemypets

Aug 8, 2021
Just a heads up, it looks like removed his animation package from LL. It wasn't up today.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Just a heads up, it looks like removed his animation package from LL. It wasn't up today.
Good, LL doesn't deserve animations made for DD. (Don't assume it was the author that removed them, the moderators of LL are known to remove things without warning)

WickedRose

Aug 4, 2021
Those are some nice files you've got. Can you give them to us? We will be able to help you better if we can see what is inside them. Particularly the Exceptions file.
I'm sorry it took time to reply. I checked back the mods_logs and the exemption file is gone :( only this 2 remained.

Ruwuhdman

Sep 1, 2018
A quick question for the penis milking, and if it was answered, I'm lost in the thread.

Do my boi just not need any milking station for his dick when he's getting milked?

rosegcrden

Aug 9, 2021
I'm having difficulty where I set their body in CAS (like with the sliders - example: big breasts, big ass) but when I exit CAS, the body just reverts to flat chest, flat ass and stick thin. I didn't have this problem before installing DD, so I assume it has to do with that. Did I accidentally change a setting?

Zoophx

Jul 31, 2019
Hey buddy, I have submitted a simplified Chinese translation about Devious Desires on the loverslab, since I cannot post the link here at the moment, please link to the post;)

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I'm sorry it took time to reply. I checked back the mods_logs and the exemption file is gone :( only this 2 remained.
Get the error to occur again, then I may be able to help you.
Hi

So I encountered another exception error and ran it on a last exmp assistant and i got this

this is the file

View attachment 1346680
lastexception.com is managed by Turbodriver. Turbodriver is a slanderer against me and also the one that put malicious code within Wicked Whims, I 100% do not trust anything that come from that site and neither should you. (Especially when it mentions any of my mods, because it lies) ColonolNutty is not a mod and I do not manage only a single mod. I manage quite a few.

I'm having difficulty where I set their body in CAS (like with the sliders - example: big breasts, big ass) but when I exit CAS, the body just reverts to flat chest, flat ass and stick thin. I didn't have this problem before installing DD, so I assume it has to do with that. Did I accidentally change a setting?
The only time DD does anything with sliders is with the CSF Breast Sliders and only when DD Milk Farm is installed.
A quick question for the penis milking, and if it was answered, I'm lost in the thread.

Do my boi just not need any milking station for his dick when he's getting milked?
If your Sim is mobile milking, no milking station is needed.
Hey buddy, I have submitted a simplified Chinese translation about Devious Desires on the loverslab, since I cannot post the link here at the moment, please link to the post;)
I am currently banned from LL, so I cannot access the website to retrieve the link, sorry.
Devious Desires gender setting help please. how do i turn off homosexuality. how do i set up heterosexual.
DD does not know nor currently care about Genders, DD only currently cares about sexual organs. I do have some ideas of how to add something like what you are suggesting, but it will be for a combination of Gender + Sexual Organs that will determine orientation.

Last edited:

anonhippie

Aug 11, 2021
PLEASE HELP
I've been looking for a few hours for animations fore all the different kinks offered but i have found almost nothing :( please help

Zoophx

Jul 31, 2019
I will try to send a link, but I am not sure you can see the link.

Zoophx

Jul 31, 2019
I ask just for the sake of interest, do these filenames have to be like this in Chinese translation?
!s4cl&msm_chs.package
!s4cl_chs.package
d!s4dd_chs.package
This is not necessary, just for brevity and convenience. As for the "!", it is to distinguish the type of mod file.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes