Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I think the deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.config is missing from the download. I checked both Mega and Simfileshare.
I made it auto created cause peeps be stupid. (People didn't know where to put it, when the instructions clearly say to drag and drop) I should probably do the same for main.json and the other one now that I think about it.

Reactions: 08-Angeldust

arthur-san

Dec 13, 2020
After updating to the latest version some of the pets' animation options are gone, leaving only one licking animation from Alonely. I assume the game just doesn't register them anymore or did I miss anything? if possible would anyone be so kind to provide link to earlier version?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
After updating to the latest version some of the pets' animation options are gone, leaving only one licking animation from Alonely. I assume the game just doesn't register them anymore or did I miss anything? if possible would anyone be so kind to provide link to earlier version?
If it isn't loading pet animations, make sure your installation is correct. Make sure you have all the correct versions of the Requirements as well!

Cleaverior

Nov 30, 2019
i've tried reading the wiki and i can't find it, so every animation has a ww and i just download and put it in a folder instead?

i've always used ww before and if i'm not mistaken i've seen this mod on LL but i'm curious why there has never been any development or update then i checked it turned out there was a problem regarding copyright, i don't know the rules about it but i'ill always support you and all mod for the game. sorry i used translator cause my english are really terrible

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
i've tried reading the wiki and i can't find it, so every animation has a ww and i just download and put it in a folder instead?

i've always used ww before and if i'm not mistaken i've seen this mod on LL but i'm curious why there has never been any development or update then i checked it turned out there was a problem regarding copyright, i don't know the rules about it but i'ill always support you and all mod for the game. sorry i used translator cause my english are really terrible
I was banned from LL because of "stolen code", but no evidence has ever been brought to the surface, even when people are asked to provide it. I'm of the opinion there never was any "stolen code", I think the LL moderators just didn't like me, or they were pressured by Turbodriver into removing me.

You can find a list of animations here:

Cleaverior

Nov 30, 2019
I was banned from LL because of "stolen code", but no evidence has ever been brought to the surface, even when people are asked to provide it. I'm of the opinion there never was any "stolen code", I think the LL moderators just didn't like me, or they were pressured by Turbodriver into removing me.

You can find a list of animations here:
I'm really sorry to hear that, even though it's a great mod but I'm lucky to find it again here.
so if im not wrong i just move the animation file out of ww folder or just let it in there cause i've using ww mod all the time with that ton of animation file?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I went into a clean save to test one of my mods and MCC caught an DD error but not the mod itself?
Very likely to NOT be DD as the cause. I highly recommend if another mod says any of my mods are the "cause" to not believe them for a second. Their "detection" is biased.

Edit: As expected, this error is in fact NOT caused by DD.

There also appear to be missing lines in these error messages, which makes them difficult to follow:
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\Python Scripts\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\Mortem\Scripts\simrealist_mortem\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167.3\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function

Not only that, but the actual ERROR MESSAGE is completely removed which makes that "lastCleanException.txt" file completely worthless

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1710, in potential_interactions
Cause: Exception while generating potential interactions for object_plant_non_gardening_generic_nonretail:0x09fe0d9ce538700b:

Clean? More like Butchered!
I recommend removing MCCC and reproducing the error without it. Then we can get a proper "lastexception.txt" file.

Last edited:

piltopi1

Apr 20, 2021
I cant solve xception 'AttributeError : type object 'Species' has no attribute 'FOX' '. Whats wrong with me, plase help.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Can anyone tell me how do I get this Wicked Whims Pets from ColonolNutty?
You do not need Wicked Pets. This is an obsolete mod. Remove these files from your mods folder. Devious Desires was created as a combination of Wicked Pets (Used as a base) and Kinky Whims. So Wicked Pets has been renamed Devious Desires, so to speak.

Reactions: realhydra

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I took out all of MCC and Better Exceptions
One of your Sims is somehow missing their "gender" value. That is peculiar. Also, if you took both of those out, you would never receive a "lastCleanException.txt" file.

Can anyone tell me how do I get this Wicked Whims Pets from ColonolNutty?
Use DD Pets from the Devious Desires download (in addition to the main files, of course).

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello I wanted to consult for a problem, I have an error at the time of starting the animation, they simply cut and don´t play and the notice to review the log appears here is my log, the truth Is do not know what else to do
[Devious_Desires] 2021-08-17 18:36:37.891321 Traceback (most recent call last):
Update Sims 4

Reactions: LordVoldemort24
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes