Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BigDevil3435

Oct 28, 2017
1. You should probably stop having two male Sims engage in sex.
2. If you're talking about a strap-on (which isn't gay), then disable the setting in the DD Settings that allows Sims with a vagina to take actor slots requiring a penis. SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings -> Global Settings -> Sexual Organ Settings -> Allow Sims With A Vagina To Take Actor Slots Requiring A Penis
I made this setting, but the gay sex still continues, no matter what I did, is there a code or something?

magellan8q

Aug 13, 2021
This is a great mod!
Got it just for the "Milking", lol!
But I see DD has many other awesome features.

Found the wiki.

I have a question though, is there a simple tutorial on how to adjust "needs"?
Specifically sexual desire need.
I would like to turn it off or tone it down to a minimum. Only use manual activation since with WW there is already enough going on. (Too bad these couldn't be integrated, but I do understand why)

I do like how things like having sex in the shower will put hygiene up. Haha! I'll be using that one from DD, (for example).
For the "Milking", it's ok that there isn't really any animations for it I suppose, (other than the attachment device thingies to the breasts or penis), however manually activating an animation through WW is ok.

(Speaking of which, any good list of animations SPECIFICALLY meant for milking type animations??? male and female?)

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I'll be continuing to experiment with this mod. (y)

For the Extras, I got:
Milk Farm (From what I've seen, Excellent job so far!)
Pets (Havent done anything with this one yet, though will try it out.)

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
for some reason theres no penis displayed during pet animations
Try changing their outfit

This is a great mod!
Got it just for the "Milking", lol!
But I see DD has many other awesome features.

Found the wiki.

I have a question though, is there a simple tutorial on how to adjust "needs"?
Specifically sexual desire need.
I would like to turn it off or tone it down to a minimum. Only use manual activation since with WW there is already enough going on. (Too bad these couldn't be integrated, but I do understand why)

I do like how things like having sex in the shower will put hygiene up. Haha! I'll be using that one from DD, (for example).
For the "Milking", it's ok that there isn't really any animations for it I suppose, (other than the attachment device thingies to the breasts or penis), however manually activating an animation through WW is ok.

(Speaking of which, any good list of animations SPECIFICALLY meant for milking type animations??? male and female?)

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I'll be continuing to experiment with this mod. (y)

For the Extras, I got:
Milk Farm (From what I've seen, Excellent job so far!)
Pets (Havent done anything with this one yet, though will try it out.)
SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Start Sexy Time -> By Milking/Asking For Milk/Breastfeeding/Penisfeeding
or use the Test Build available in my discord, I've been working on Normal interactions for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: magellan8q
Aug 20, 2021
I can't find the assault button,even though that part of the mod is active(Someone tried to assault one of my sim).i just got the rough sex button. is that a bug?

Last edited:

jozinbazin

Apr 22, 2021
08-20-21_11.jpg
Im curious about "vore" mechanic. How does it work exactly? Is it like with any other stuff and use just tag system? So it trigger or not when sim is interested enough? Also cowplant is basically swallowing sims but there are no animations or no vore buff/debuff on it, and it seems odd to me, really. Or I can't find it.

Also how do I trigger anything? I can't click on other sim to have sex with selected; I can't click on the ground and choose what sim I want to bang, only (I presume) the one with highest love stat; and I can't do any aggressive stuff on other sims, but they can. Just getting event popup about assault. For now, I choose masturbate and select sim I want in animation.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I can't find the assault button,even though that part of the mod is active(Someone tried to assault one of my sim).i just got the rough sex button. is that a bug?
SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Start Sexy Time -> By Assaulting Sim
CN currently working on normal interactions for all the types

Also how do I trigger anything? I can't click on other sim to have sex with selected;
SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Start Sexy Time -> that which you want
CN currently working on interactions for all the types

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
I've been gone a long time from the Sim4 mod scene. What's the difference between this and WhickedWhims?
What happend to WhickedPets? There seems to have been some large drama, but all those threads were nuked?

Not purposely trying to stir trouble/break rules, just completly confused by the drastic changes.

I'm fine with being told a tldr-version, or if there's a link to some timemachine stamp/save of the original nuked threads.

Mysticperson

Aug 20, 2021
I have problem with animations, they are not loading.
I see in every exeption this line
"AttributeError: type object 'Species' has no attribute 'FOX'"

Last edited:

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
I've been gone a long time from the Sim4 mod scene. What's the difference between this and WhickedWhims?
What happend to WhickedPets? There seems to have been some large drama, but all those threads were nuked?
WW:
Normal sex
Incest Attraction
Strip Clubs
probs some other stuff I cant remember

DD: Normal sex
Incest
Rough/BDSM
Rape
Dairy farm [Lactation and milking]
Dirtyplay
Brothels [Next big feature]
More I cant remember

WP is now, more or less, deviousdesires_pets. So it's still a plugin but now for DD instead of WW. And with DD as a base it does not break with every game update.

The reason for the drama, is pinned in CN's Discord in the Drama-Center channel in the pin above and can be read there.

I have problem with animations, they are not loading.
I see in every exeption this line
"AttributeError: type object 'Species' has no attribute 'FOX'"
Update Sims 4 to 1.77.131.1030

Last edited:
Reactions: gruntlord?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Im curious about "vore" mechanic. How does it work exactly? Is it like with any other stuff and use just tag system? So it trigger or not when sim is interested enough? Also cowplant is basically swallowing sims but there are no animations or no vore buff/debuff on it, and it seems odd to me, really. Or I can't find it.

Also how do I trigger anything? I can't click on other sim to have sex with selected; I can't click on the ground and choose what sim I want to bang, only (I presume) the one with highest love stat; and I can't do any aggressive stuff on other sims, but they can. Just getting event popup about assault. For now, I choose masturbate and select sim I want in animation.
The Vore fetish is solely a Fetish Enjoyment Level right now. It will be expanded upon in the future.

Not purposely trying to stir trouble/break rules, just completly confused by the drastic changes.

I'm fine with being told a tldr-version, or if there's a link to some timemachine stamp/save of the original nuked threads.
Join the discord and everything will become clear. DD has normal sex, Incest Relations, Sim To Animal Romance, Futanari and Cuntboy Animals, I didn't see these listed in the one that BelloLover gave.
DD also has a much more advanced Nudity System that allows you to choose any body part you want from CAS and when your Sims become naked they will continue to have these parts. You can be the Anthro you've always dreamed of at all times or if your Sim is a superhero, you can make them wear their superhero costume at all times.

I think I'm having the same issue. This is with WW, MCCC and BE installed (also Extreme Violence and BMD, in case that might be relevant).
You make too many assumptions, this ain't the same error. However, this is an error I have not accounted for. It will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for the exception file.

Reactions: gruntlord?

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
My bad, I didn't see the pinned "ALERT" at the begining of this thread. I'm such a goof.

Thanks anwyay BelloLover and ColonolNutty for spoonfeeding me.

sleekshoes

Oct 24, 2018
Hi, is there any way to register humanoid/alien/custom characters with the knot mechanics which is assigned for animals(idog)? If I want to do it manually then which files need to be modified and thanks for creating this phenomenal mod ColonolNutty

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hi, is there any way to register humanoid/alien/custom characters with the knot mechanics which is assigned for animals(idog)? If I want to do it manually then which files need to be modified and thanks for creating this phenomenal mod ColonolNutty
You'll be happy to know, I've already accounted for this.
SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD -> Traits -> Add -> Add Penis Knot

Reactions: sleekshoes
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes