Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

EssäyMessäy

Aug 1, 2021
Hello I got a question! I have read the alert part you added onto the description of this mod, and how there is bad code in WW aimed at your mods which is a seriously horrible thing for them to do, alongside all the other things you wrote there which is just fucked up, but is there like a way to counter it or something like it? the bad code? as while I currently only use WW as DD have yet to get some of the features I am looking for for my game, so would I love to use both of the mods at the same time in the future, and I am unsure and a bit worried if it will end up fucking up my game somehow thanks to this bad coding in WW targeting your mods.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Is there animation for fox or Llama ??
Alonely has made some for Llamas. Foxes can use any Small Dog animations.

is there anything with insects or is the fetish just a "placeholder"?
Placeholder for now.
what mods do i need to start Bestiality content or if i have them how do i trigger them?
Romance a pet then Click -> Romance -> Have Sex
Hello I got a question! I have read the alert part you added onto the description of this mod, and how there is bad code in WW aimed at your mods which is a seriously horrible thing for them to do, alongside all the other things you wrote there which is just fucked up, but is there like a way to counter it or something like it? the bad code? as while I currently only use WW as DD have yet to get some of the features I am looking for for my game, so would I love to use both of the mods at the same time in the future, and I am unsure and a bit worried if it will end up fucking up my game somehow thanks to this bad coding in WW targeting your mods.
I think I worded it badly. They added it there, but when the community was made aware of it, Turbodriver promptly removed that code and tried to brush it under the rug as a "hoax", even though there is clear evidence that it was in fact there (There is proof in my discord is you'd like to see it). I haven't looked at WW code in forever, so who really knows what he has in there in the current version of WW. It might be safe right now, but I'll leave that up to your own judgement.

Last edited:

saweetiepie

Jul 7, 2021
I like DD a lot and haven't had many issues until the last couple updates. I recently downloaded the updated verstion of DD and have been having issues. No matter how I change the settings, sims and NPC sims keep triggering sex: multiple sims at once, everywhere. And they're floating or sexing through walls etc. How can I get them to stop having sex so often and everywhere? The no sex/nudity on lot stickers don't deter them either.

Reactions: CoachP

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I like DD a lot and haven't had many issues until the last couple updates. I recently downloaded the updated verstion of DD and have been having issues. No matter how I change the settings, sims and NPC sims keep triggering sex: multiple sims at once, everywhere. And they're floating or sexing through walls etc. How can I get them to stop having sex so often and everywhere? The no sex/nudity on lot stickers don't deter them either.
Because your Sims were never able to satisfy their Sex Motive on their own. Now that they can, they can finally relieve themselves. If you've been playing your game for a good while, that would be why they "suddenly" want sex, because they have always wanted sex, but couldn't satisfy it. (Since the original DD autonomy never supported making Sims do solo animations). Once it gets out of their system, it'll all go back to normal. Sims auto masturbate/have sex at 75% arousal, which you can check by clicking on them -> Info -> Arousal %

EssäyMessäy

Aug 1, 2021
Alonely has made some for Llamas. Foxes can use any Small Dog animations.

Placeholder for now.

Romance a pet then Click -> Romance -> Have Sex

I think I worded it badly. They added it there, but when the community was made aware of it, Turbodriver promptly removed that code and tried to brush it under the rug as a "hoax", even though there is clear evidence that it was in fact there (There is proof in my discord is you'd like to see it). I haven't looked at WW code in forever, so who really knows what he has in there in the current version of WW. It might be safe right now, but I'll leave that up to your own judgement.
Ohhh I see! well that's good he got called out on it and it got removed, hopefully it stays like that! And I will take you on your word that it was there. But thank you for the reply and explenation! appreciate it! think I will try to use both when DD have gotten the content that I am looking for for my gameplay, which is most things in the DD Kinky option with the assault options etc, which I am all too happy to wait for so no need to feel pressured or hurried, but I am very much looking forward to it! <3

saweetiepie

Jul 7, 2021
Because your Sims were never able to satisfy their Sex Motive on their own. Now that they can, they can finally relieve themselves. If you've been playing your game for a good while, that would be why they "suddenly" want sex, because they have always wanted sex, but couldn't satisfy it. (Since the original DD autonomy never supported making Sims do solo animations). Once it gets out of their system, it'll all go back to normal. Sims auto masturbate/have sex at 75% arousal, which you can check by clicking on them -> Info -> Arousal %

Just to clarify: Does this mean I can only see their arousal percentage, but i cannot stop them from having sex? I just have to wait until all the sims get it out of their system?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Just to clarify: Does this mean I can only see their arousal percentage, but i cannot stop them from having sex? I just have to wait until all the sims get it out of their system?
The test build available in my discord will let you run a command that will clear the arousal of all currently spawned Sims, which you can run every so often.
You could also turn off Sex autonomy in the DD Settings too. I plan to add separate settings for the player Sim and NPCs being able to perform sex autonomously as well as a way to disable the sex motive completely for NPCs, though that would mean they ultimately wouldn't be able to autonomously do it either.

Last edited:

NovalolNova

Sep 29, 2020
So I hope I am just being foolish, but I can't seem to "assault" or "rough sex" anyone. I sometimes get a notification that a certain npc assaulted someone succesfully etc, but I have no idea how to do it myself.

PS. I turned on "Always willing to assault"

Last edited:

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
when the parents fight, the children suffer. sux ur being harrassed cus others don't want freedom of choice, risque content or friendly compitition. just a bunch of control freaks who want to monopolize everything & push their will onto others. i say more options the better! i use both & haven't run into issues. hope u block whatever sketchy stuff they are doing. I shouldn't have to suffer for ur lil elementary school, immature butt brawl. wish they'd leave u & US alone. if they don't like ur content that doesn't mean they have the right to stop u from making it or us to CHOOSE to use it! hang in there! good luck! need more feet & watersports stuff!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So I hope I am just being foolish, but I can't seem to "assault" or "rough sex" anyone. I sometimes get a notification that a certain npc assaulted someone succesfully etc, but I have no idea how to do it myself.

PS. I turned on "Always willing to assault"
SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Start Sexy Time. I'm working on making normal interactions for each one right now.

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
hey, i change the sex animation times to all 9's, 999999 so the animations keep going till i change it BUT
every time i quit the game & come back later the numbers reset! drives me nuts! any way to fix that?
and we need advance animation hotkey! thx

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
hey, i change the sex animation times to all 9's, 999999 so the animations keep going till i change it BUT
every time i quit the game & come back later the numbers reset! drives me nuts! any way to fix that?
and we need advance animation hotkey! thx
Sex animation times in where?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version of DD Released (v3.6):
- Many new normal interactions for Breastfeeding, Cum Eating, Milking, Rough Sex, Scat, and Watersports!
- Many fixes and additions besides those, such as new tags, tag querying fixes, public sex alterations, new commands, and much more!
- If you were using the test build of v3.5, I urge you to update!

KnollieBollie

May 29, 2020
New Version of DD Released (v3.6):
- Many new normal interactions for Breastfeeding, Cum Eating, Milking, Rough Sex, Scat, and Watersports!
- Many fixes and additions besides those, such as new tags, tag querying fixes, public sex alterations, new commands, and much more!
- If you were using the test build of v3.5, I urge you to update!
Thank you!
If you have already DD just overwrite then?

Firefox134

Sep 2, 2021
So i installed everything as directed but it keeps popping up an exception orange box when i start my sim world. Im not quite sure what to do. Yes i have everything that it requires too. This is what it says in the log:

[Devious_Desires] 2021-09-02 02:22:20.189311 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 77, in _common_on_late_zone_load
File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 55, in _on_late_zone_load
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 322, in _dd_block_interactions_on_zone_load
File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 252, in block_vanilla_interactions_in_sex
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 94, in _wrapped_function
File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
File "deviousdesires\pets\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 78, in _dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions
AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions' of class 'DDInteractionBlocker' -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes