DD: Normal sex
Incest
Rough/BDSM
Rape
Dairy farm [Lactation and milking]
Dirtyplay
Brothels [Next big feature]
More I cant remember

WP is now, more or less, deviousdesires_pets. So it's still a plugin but now for DD instead of WW. And with DD as a base it does not break with every game update.

The reason for the drama, is pinned in CN's Discord in the Drama-Center channel in the pin above and can be read there.

Update Sims 4 to 1.77.131.1030
Thanks it worked

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Do I miss something? Sim unable to perform any sex interactions with the pets. Other things seem to be working fine.

KnollieBollie

May 29, 2020
First of all, a big thank you to ColonolNutty and all others for these fantastic mods!
I have a question for when I want to use some of the commands in 'Start sexy time' (for instance 'pee on') I always get a pop-up 'No location Found : No location found to have sex at; Try again, maybe you get lucky next time.' I tried several places already so I assume I'm doing something wrong. Can someone help me out please?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
First of all, a big thank you to ColonolNutty and all others for these fantastic mods!
I have a question for when I want to use some of the commands in 'Start sexy time' (for instance 'pee on') I always get a pop-up 'No location Found : No location found to have sex at; Try again, maybe you get lucky next time.' I tried several places already so I assume I'm doing something wrong. Can someone help me out please?
You have to customize animations and tag them as watersports for them to become available.
The people who make those animations refuse to tag them correctly for petty reasons.

More info in the Wiki
You can also download on LL.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Once I complete the overhaul of Sex Initiation, this problem with be a thing of the past. I recommend clicking on Objects rather than the Sims to find locations.

Reactions: 08-Angeldust

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version of DD released (v3.2):
- Many fixes and performance enhancements.
- Reduced the delay when clicking on Sims
- Reduced the time it takes to load into a household
- The notifications for how many of each thing are loaded (Animations, Encounters, CAS Parts) are much more detailed.
- Fixed a few issues with the `main.json` customization file where previously tagged SCAT and WATERSPORTS animations did not have the appropriate actor tags assigned.
- Added Milk My Breasts/Penis as well as Ask To Milk My Breast/Penis. (The opposite interactions Ask To Milk Breasts/Penis Of will be coming in the future)
- Penisfeeding has been renamed to Cum Eating
- Penis Milk has been renamed to Cum
- Sexual Need % is now Arousal %
- Many issues fixed related to Arousal and it going up too fast. (Still needs some tweaking, but Sims that did not have the Arousal stat will no longer start at very high levels of Arousal.)
- Nudity Updates:
- When choosing Custom CAS Parts, you may now choose **all** CAS Part types, Skin Details, Piercings, and everything! Now you may choose your Anthro Heads all you want!
- When choosing Custom CAS Parts, DD will ask which CAS parts in particular you meant to select, this will improve accuracy and reduce the chance of a random CAS Part being selected for you that may not be the part you chose.
- Fixed an issue where Animals Sims would not auto equip their bits on first load.
- The Full Body body part is no longer available for Human Sims, it was way too buggy to allow it to continue being available.
- Devious Desires now requires at least version 1.74 of S4CL

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
why??
AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions' of class 'DDInteractionBlocker' -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
why??
AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions' of class 'DDInteractionBlocker' -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'
Update S4CL as stated at the bottom of the previous comment.

Raitoon

Aug 24, 2021
How to get into settings and set up how sims undress they keep having top side up while having sex... I wan't them to undress all the way... Replacing pubic hair in body selector doesnt seem to do anything too... Am I doin something wrong?

fuss.fu

Nov 23, 2018
I keep getting

AttributeError: type object 'Species' has no attribute 'FOX'
Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Sex_Information_Arousal_Meter' on_test. -> AttributeError: type object 'Species' has no attribute 'FOX'

Does anyone have clue what that could mean?

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
How to get into settings and set up how sims undress they keep having top side up while having sex... I wan't them to undress all the way... Replacing pubic hair in body selector doesnt seem to do anything too... Am I doin something wrong?
SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> DD

I keep getting

AttributeError: type object 'Species' has no attribute 'FOX'
Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Sex_Information_Arousal_Meter' on_test. -> AttributeError: type object 'Species' has no attribute 'FOX'

Does anyone have clue what that could mean?
Update Sims 4 to at least 1.77.131.1030

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes