Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Hi,
I've been using dd for a while an thanks for the hard work
at the beginning only errors were displayed via mccc, but you could play, after updates fromm ww und mccc
then came error 140.... and nothing worked, except reinstall and try
after 1 month later......
error 140 has been coming recently, but you can play ,but changes like cas sims features,traits ,fetishes in dd are not saved
error 140:645fba83:23d9ecb2
I use the ww last exception assistant and it immediately showed dd as the reason
i could do without ww, but mccc is a very useful tool
what can i do ,
it's pretty annoying that modders are fighting each other instead of sitting down together
I hope your mod will be around for a while and will be even better and more extensive
thanks for this work
From my understanding all you can do is stop trusting mccc/ww to give you accurate info about DD, since the author of both puts stuff in their code to flag dd as a problem even when it's not, and try checking dd's behavior when it's the only thing installed.

Reactions: LordVoldemort24

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hi,
I've been using dd for a while an thanks for the hard work
at the beginning only errors were displayed via mccc, but you could play, after updates fromm ww und mccc
then came error 140.... and nothing worked, except reinstall and try
after 1 month later......
error 140 has been coming recently, but you can play ,but changes like cas sims features,traits ,fetishes in dd are not saved
error 140:645fba83:23d9ecb2
I use the ww last exception assistant and it immediately showed dd as the reason
i could do without ww, but mccc is a very useful tool
what can i do ,
it's pretty annoying that modders are fighting each other instead of sitting down together
I hope your mod will be around for a while and will be even better and more extensive
thanks for this work
Error 140 is not output by DD. Where does it come from?
DD did not break during the last sims 4 update.
But give us the lastException.txt. Then you could see where the errors come from.
You could try Sims 4 Control Menu instead of MCCC.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sims-4-control-menu-v1-3-colonolnutty.76090/
If there is something important missing for you, let us know and we will see what we can do. So that the mod is even better.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
So, I tried to uninstall the WW mod and I was trying to play the game with just DD, ERO, all the required mods, as well as a few CC as well. I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question, however, how exactly do you successfully assign/randomize the body parts and assign them properly with ERO? For example, after I attempted to do it myself, I had every male walking around with a normal Penis. I was expecting at least a few to have small, huge, etc. Or even after I set autonomous for CAS parts the mod only recognized the hair under their traits and even that only worked for a few sims. No "Bulge", large or small chests, etc. or any other physical characteristics.

So, when starting a new game what exactly is the process to successfully assign body parts for your created sims, randomize body parts for NPCs, and get everything working together?

I'm trying to get my game/mods off WW and working together as one however it's a little bit of a pain right now...

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
So, I tried to uninstall the WW mod and I was trying to play the game with just DD, ERO, all the required mods, as well as a few CC as well. I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question, however, how exactly do you successfully assign/randomize the body parts and assign them properly with ERO? For example, after I attempted to do it myself, I had every male walking around with a normal Penis. I was expecting at least a few to have small, huge, etc. Or even after I set autonomous for CAS parts the mod only recognized the hair under their traits and even that only worked for a few sims. No "Bulge", large or small chests, etc. or any other physical characteristics.

So, when starting a new game what exactly is the process to successfully assign body parts for your created sims, randomize body parts for NPCs, and get everything working together?

I'm trying to get my game/mods off WW and working together as one however it's a little bit of a pain right now...
DD doesn't integrate with ERO too much yet, but there are plans in the future to do so. When choosing your body parts in the Body Selector in DD (Click on Sim -> Instant Outfit (or DD -> Nudity without S4CM) -> Select Body Parts), it is the Assignment Method. By default DD will use the Noir penis for both Hard and Soft penis. If you change the Assignment Method (click it) to Random, then DD will randomly select a Penis from the entire list.

Reactions: Satyr90

Samthing

Jan 3, 2022
Thank ya all fr helping the last time. ^-^
I kinda have a new question ..
When a sim assaults another sim and a third sim sees it, tey ask themself if they should intervene. But how can I intervene?
What do I need to click? p.p'

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
Does the Dirty Play module include animations already, or do you have to find and set up some from somewhere else?

udro2

Jul 2, 2019
Error 140 is not output by DD. Where does it come from?
DD did not break during the last sims 4 update.
But give us the lastException.txt. Then you could see where the errors come from.
You could try Sims 4 Control Menu instead of MCCC.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sims-4-control-menu-v1-3-colonolnutty.76090/
If there is something important missing for you, let us know and we will see what we can do. So that the mod is even better.
Thanks for help,
I will throw out ww and mccc and use this one
and I will report if error 140 still appears
thanks

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Does the Dirty Play module include animations already, or do you have to find and set up some from somewhere else?
DD comes with very few animations. If you use the Cruxmyth customization file many animations have been customized for DD Dirty Play already.
Thank ya all fr helping the last time. ^-^
I kinda have a new question ..
When a sim assaults another sim and a third sim sees it, tey ask themself if they should intervene. But how can I intervene?
What do I need to click? p.p'
Manual Intervene is not a thing yet.

Daimonin

Aug 7, 2019
I cannot for the life of me get the Dirty Play Module to work.... I have it installed, with sims having the feed/eat fetish, bladder is low as is hunger, and I have installed the cruxmyth files, and the "entuse about fetish" action is vailable, but the "Drink/Eat" action is just not showing up. Love and friendship is near maxed, even went and married the sims, but nothing...

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
I'm not a pedophile, but I support you against turbo.

He did it not for conscience and justice at all, but for the monthly income and the satisfaction of the majority oppressing the minority.
As far as I'm aware ColonelNutty has NEVER done anything to add ANY kind of sex with sims younger than teens (and WW also allows for teen sex too, so there's no room for accusations from them).

Eerye

May 5, 2017
I'm not a pedophile, but [...]
So you thought he was one and still wanted to support him? That came out kinda badly for you tbh.

Anyway, I had no idea this drama was going on until I stumbled upon this mod, so I guess I got lucky. About the pedro stuff, I've been using DD for a bit now and yeah there's nothing like that, I consider teens to be 18+ since they look pretty much the same as young adults as far as I can tell. Or 16+ depending on which country you're from. At the end of the day, unless it's really on the nose obvious, it's just a video game so it's fine, no real person/animal is being harmed in any way, shape or form (rape and bestiality included).
Although even if there was a mod or even a game for pedos/rapists/animal abusers, I much rather people live out their sick fantasies with those than real children/individuals/animals (while putting them on a list and monitoring them 24/7).

Sorry, this ended up pretty long and wasn't even the main reason I wanted to comment.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

So back to topic: Is it possible to change what kind of milk is generated during milking? I like the idea of different flavors but it looks weird that chocolate, vanilla and strawberry milk is coming from boobs all at the same time.

Piggybacking off the above, just an idea/suggestion, could you make new recipes for the flavors instead? I'm thinking like adding recipes such as straberry+milk, chocolate bar+milk, vanilla exctract+milk to, for example the Summer Drink Tray (see image below) where you can mix drinks. Not sure if there's a better place for adding such recipes or going about the whole thing really, but would be way more "immersive" I think.

TS4_x64_poXbONTxxI.png

And another question: Why isn't the bottle of milk the one being used?
TS4_x64_oSntlqql0A.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

Zorin405

Jan 26, 2022
Hello Guys

maybe i missed something in the 90 pages of answers, but the regular installation as it's written in the tread itself won't work for me.
i placed everything from the 3.9 ZIP directly into my sims 4 mods folder.
it's german, so the path is
"Die Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\..."
and the dd ts4script, wwloader ts4script and dd package are outside of the mod_data folder, directly under "mods". copied exactly like in the zip

still the game tells me it can't find package or ts4script

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello Guys

maybe i missed something in the 90 pages of answers, but the regular installation as it's written in the tread itself won't work for me.
i placed everything from the 3.9 ZIP directly into my sims 4 mods folder.
it's german, so the path is
"Die Sims 4\Mods\mod_data\deviousdesires\..."
and the dd ts4script, wwloader ts4script and dd package are outside of the mod_data folder, directly under "mods". copied exactly like in the zip

still the game tells me it can't find package or ts4script
English:
Please do not install anything except animation customizations in the mod_date!
Have you also allowed in the game the scripts and mod itself?
After starting the game, navigate to the game settings in the main menu:
Under Miscellaneous -> Enable setting -> Allowed script mods.
Did you also install the other requirements ModSettingMenu and S4CL?

I'm attaching a picture of my mod folder, I selected the important stuff.
TB_ in front of the filename means only that I test the TestBuild. I need for my translations.
Then one more with my DD folder. Where I took out the modules from the deviousdesires_features folder.
So you can then more easily see how it looks when it works. ;)

German:
Bitte nichts, außer Animation Anpassungen in den mod_date installieren!
Hast Du auch im Spiel die Skripte und Mod selber erlaubt?
Navigieren Sie nach dem Start des Spiels im Hauptmenü zu den Spieleinstellungen:
Unter Sonstiges -> Aktivieren Sie die Einstellung -> Erlaubte Skript-Mods
Hast Du auch die anderen Anforderungen ModSettingMenu und S4CL Installiert?

Ich hänge mal ein Bild von meinen Mod Ordner an, die wichtigen Sachen habe ich ausgewählt.
TB_ vor dem Dateinamen bedeutet nur, das ich die TestBuild teste. Brauche ich für meine Übersetzungen.
Dann noch eines mit meinen DD Ordner. Wo ich die Module aus dem Ordner deviousdesires_features rausgenommen habe.
So kannst Du dann leichter sehen, wie es aussieht, wenn es funktioniert. ;)
s1.jpg s2.jpg

Eerye

May 5, 2017
If memory serves breast milk stuff was added before Cottage Living, which added those milk bottles, hence why DD uses custom bottles. I don't think those are available in the base game, either, so I think it's a good idea to keep the milk bottles separate.
Oh, makes sense. So many expansions, packs, add-ons and what have you it's impossible to follow which adds what. Thanks!

Zorin405

Jan 26, 2022
English:
Please do not install anything except animation customizations in the mod_date!
Have you also allowed in the game the scripts and mod itself?
After starting the game, navigate to the game settings in the main menu:
Under Miscellaneous -> Enable setting -> Allowed script mods.
Did you also install the other requirements ModSettingMenu and S4CL?

I'm attaching a picture of my mod folder, I selected the important stuff.
TB_ in front of the filename means only that I test the TestBuild. I need for my translations.
Then one more with my DD folder. Where I took out the modules from the deviousdesires_features folder.
So you can then more easily see how it looks when it works. ;)

German:
Bitte nichts, außer Animation Anpassungen in den mod_date installieren!
Hast Du auch im Spiel die Skripte und Mod selber erlaubt?
Navigieren Sie nach dem Start des Spiels im Hauptmenü zu den Spieleinstellungen:
Unter Sonstiges -> Aktivieren Sie die Einstellung -> Erlaubte Skript-Mods
Hast Du auch die anderen Anforderungen ModSettingMenu und S4CL Installiert?

Ich hänge mal ein Bild von meinen Mod Ordner an, die wichtigen Sachen habe ich ausgewählt.
TB_ vor dem Dateinamen bedeutet nur, das ich die TestBuild teste. Brauche ich für meine Übersetzungen.
Dann noch eines mit meinen DD Ordner. Wo ich die Module aus dem Ordner deviousdesires_features rausgenommen habe.
So kannst Du dann leichter sehen, wie es aussieht, wenn es funktioniert. ;)
View attachment 1617868 View attachment 1617869
english:
yeah, i forgot those other requirements. now it works.
only thing i'd want to turn off now: when my sim (male) cums and i choose "inside vagina", he gets his own ass cummed all over
can i turn that off anyhow?

deutsch:
jap, ich hab nur die anderen anforderungen vergessen, geht jetzt, danke.
das einzige was mich noch etwas stört und was ich gern ändern würde, aber nicht gefunden hab:
wenn mein Sim (männlich) kommt und ich sag er soll das in der Vagina der frau machen, hat er danach immer seinen eigenen ganzen arsch voll sperma.
kann man das abstellen?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes